Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Informing Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns (Detailed Description)  (Read 390 times)
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
Merited by paxmao (2)

Bitcointalk is the largest Bitcoin and cryptocurrency forum web site in the world of internet for many users to guess and know. This forum, which has an easy-to-use interface with SMF software, is used not only for information exchange but also for profit. This forum has a rank system and you will earn revenue based on the rank of your membership. We earn by writing messages through specific projects or campaigns of companies. So, how? Let's take a look at the details together.

What is rank system? How are Earnings Determined?

The rank system is an existing system that provides equality between the users in the forum, as the name implies. Certain conditions must be met in order to be able to pass to higher levels in this rank system. These conditions are Activity (Activity score is updated every 2 weeks, 14 points are earned if at least 14 messages are sent), Merit (It is the last added criterion and it is getting harder and can be taken by the users by writing useful messages. .), and the message limit. If the message limit is a criterion, it is the criterion that is required to reach certain rankings just like in every forum. The more messages you have, the better chance you'll get. Of course, as long as the other two criteria are met. The rank system works this way. The designated rankings in the Forum are;

Brand New (Reward for newly joined members.)
New Member (You can get one message and 1 activity score, usually if you post a single message after you are a member of the forum, you will be switched to that rank within a few minutes.)
Jr. Member (30 ranks with 30 posts and 30 activity points.) Generally, this rank and its users are earning with signature campaigns.)
Member (10 merit points, 60 activity points, and a minimum of 60 posts earned, with few signing campaigns opening slots for this rank.)
Full Member (100 merit points, 120 activity points, and a minimum of 120 posts earned, plus the ability to add avatars when this rank level is reached, as well as some additional avatar bonuses).
Sr. Member (250 merit points, 240 activity points, and a minimum of 240 messages, which is an excellent rank for signature campaigns.)
Hero Member (Hero Member) This level is known as the rank of 500 merit points and 480 activity points, as well as at least 480 messages are earned with a quality campaign is known to win thousands of pounds.
The Legendary Member is a ranking winner with 1,000 points and 775-1030 activity points with a minimum score of 775. This rank will earn you the highest earning ratios as well as the top ranking of the forum. There are members who earn as much as 2.5 BTC during the year.)

The winnings at the Bitcointalk address are determined according to the rank specified here. The minimum limit for joining many signing campaigns usually starts from the rank of the Member, but Jr. Members are in campaigns that accept. Earning rates vary according to many campaigns and can be as shown in the example below.

Member: 0.002 BTC / week
Full Member: 0.005 BTC / week
Sr. Member: 0.008 BTC / week
Hero Member: 0.012 BTC / week
Legendary Member: 0.02 BTC / week

The profit ratios are determined in this way but the ratios can vary depending on the campaigns. Base campaigns earn more by increasing these ratios by 50% for users with high merit points.

How is Earning Possible?

You can earn from these campaigns when you find a suitable slot for your rank. You need to fill out an application forum before earning your winnings and then you need to organize your signature as stated in the matter. If your rank meets avatar usage, extra avatar exchange is also required. Once you have changed your signing properly, you will be accepted to the campaign by the campaign manager (of course if the manager accepts it). Once the campaign is accepted, you will start to earn money by writing quality messages in the categories specified in the forum.

What are the Campaign Participation Requirements?

It is not possible to write a clear answer to this question. Different decisions are made for each campaign created. For each campaign, there are some fixed terms and conditions that I give as an example below.

- Not having received a negative trust notification.
- Your name on the SMAS black list should not be found.
- Minimum message limits such as a minimum of 15-20-30 messages per week are available.
- Short, nonsense, off topic and thank you messages will not count.
- Payments will be made after the check. Messages sent before the check date are valid and the next messages will be transferred to the other week.
- In case of incomplete message, depending on the campaign and the manager, the payment is made incomplete or not at all.

In this article, I would like to share my experience and knowledge about "Bitcointalk Signature Campaign Information" title. Do not look at the length of the article, the transactions are easy to proceed after the reception and very good earnings are provided. If you express your opinion with any kind of question that is attached to your mind, please be delighted. In the case of very important questions, I can add the questions and answers to the main message (ie here).

NOTE: Since I did not have a good English level, I paid attention to making the best possible presentation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kofibee12

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

The rate you quoted are mostly for bitcoins signature payments which is hard to come by these days unless your rank is higher members. Alternative currencies bounties in tokens are payed according to stakes one has on allocation of bounty budget.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:51:52 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Good article. As quite experienced member I didn't found something new, but I newbies can find useful information there. I would also suggest to read Signature campaign guidelines before joining campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
And nowadays there aren't so many active Bitcoin paying campaigns, it's very difficult to join one of these campaigns. Now mostly projects paying in their tokens because it doesn't cost anything, while it's quite expensive to run Bitcoin paying campaign.

BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

Good article. As quite experienced member I didn't found something new, but I newbies can find useful information there. I would also suggest to read Signature campaign guidelines before joining campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
And nowadays there aren't so many active Bitcoin paying campaigns, it's very difficult to join one of these campaigns. Now mostly projects paying in their tokens because it doesn't cost anything, while it's quite expensive to run Bitcoin paying campaign.

First of all I would like to thank you for your interest and precious ideas. Of course, there was not much new information for experienced members, but you did not see any new information for yourself because there was no significant change in the campaigns. Everything is already going on in a certain order and there is no change for this order. For new members I am sure it will be a very useful and informative topic. I would also like to thank you for sharing another helpful topic title. It has been very difficult to find a Bitcoin paid campaign in recent times, but I know that these campaigns are not over yet. This is mainly due to the fact that too many members have been created in the forum lately and there is not enough space for the campaigns. Because there are so many members, the slots reserved for the campaign are consumed immediately, and some users who really deserve this benefit can not earn money from it.

The rate you quoted are mostly for bitcoins signature payments which is hard to come by these days unless your rank is higher members. Alternative currencies bounties in tokens are payed according to stakes one has on allocation of bounty budget.

Paying with Bitcoin, of course, prefer high-ranking users. The main reason for this is that we do not share budget with low-ranking members and get a really good quality response. This is a very nice situation as well as the forum is a step that can be a little bit in front of throwing a lot of empty messages. I did not want to give a separate example because the Bonty campaigns use similar payment methods with different calculations. Already the real win is not with these campaigns but with Bitcoin and Ethereum paid campaigns.
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

I know a strategy that Hero/Legendary did in signature campaign, they wait until last 2-3 weeks in the end of bounty campaign and join. Because of highest ranking member, their stakes for signature equal 5 - 10 times of others so that mean 5 - 10 weeks stakes of Jr. Member equal to only a week of Hero/Legendary Member. That help them participating in a lot of bounty and earn much money.

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

I know a strategy that Hero/Legendary did in signature campaign, they wait until last 2-3 weeks in the end of bounty campaign and join. Because of highest ranking member, their stakes for signature equal 5 - 10 times of others so that mean 5 - 10 weeks stakes of Jr. Member equal to only a week of Hero/Legendary Member. That help them participating in a lot of bounty and earn much money.

it's great strategy for high rank member, no one know will ICO scam, fail or not. So you shouldn't do a signature campaign for 2 3 months and then got scam. This strategy will reduce your chance of getting bounty scam.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

Wow  Very nice info sir, Thank for your information. Now i know that signature very important to get any reward of bitcoin. I just rank member, Maybe i will sad, Good signature just for high member like sr member or higher
Pandji02

Activity: 894
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

Thank you for information,i think everyboddy should be to remember there is hundreds or even thousands a new project for Altcoin so watch out for SCAM project,becouse our job and time be a waste without earning or payment,and now i have a question,how to looking for a good project becouse all project look so interesting on they introduce..
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

I do not want to start without saying that the rank system is pretty fair. Older members wrote messages here much earlier in unrequited times, and for that reason they easily reached high ranks with the rank system of the old era. To speak of today's members, it is clear that these members have written messages just for the sake of profit, and these members also cause many message pollution. For that reason, I would like to point out that the member rankings are extremely good in this way. In the old period, members who really worked on the forum and their time memberships are definitely not one. It is a natural right for older members to have more advantages.

Wow  Very nice info sir, Thank for your information. Now i know that signature very important to get any reward of bitcoin. I just rank member, Maybe i will sad, Good signature just for high member like sr member or higher

Winning Bitcoin by signing in the Forum is definitely a very good reward system. Of course, not every member can easily make a profit, and a good quality labor is needed to make a good income. That's why high-ranking rankings are both easier to earn and win more.

Thank you for information,i think everyboddy should be to remember there is hundreds or even thousands a new project for Altcoin so watch out for SCAM project,becouse our job and time be a waste without earning or payment,and now i have a question,how to looking for a good project becouse all project look so interesting on they introduce..

Of course, unfortunately today, projects are being built very fast and too much. As a consequence of the formation of such a large number of projects, scam campaigns are formed in many markets, or investors do not accumulate the necessary investments because of the large number of projects involved. For this reason, we must be very careful when choosing and we should not choose a project where our labor will be wasted. You can find the answer to your question in the following heading;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947670.msg30280501#msg30280501
xDrop

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

The rank system is an existing system that provides equality between the users in the forum, as the name implies. Certain conditions must be met in order to be able to pass to higher levels in this rank system. These conditions are Activity (Activity score is updated every 2 weeks, 14 points are earned if at least 14 messages are sent), Merit (It is the last added criterion and it is getting harder and can be taken by the users by writing useful messages. .), and the message limit. If the message limit is a criterion, it is the criterion that is required to reach certain rankings just like in every forum. The more messages you have, the better chance you'll get. Of course, as long as the other two criteria are met. The rank system works this way. The designated rankings in the Forum are;

This is what I was looking for. Thanks!
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

This is what I was looking for. Thanks!

Your welcome, I hope you have obtained all the information you want as a new member here. If you have a question in your mind, you can direct your problem or question here without hesitation.

UPDATE: I have deleted and rewritten my last message to keep the title updated again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: