Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] OIN SPACE: WORLDWIDE CONSUMER TRUST SPACE  (Read 473 times)
Arrery (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

hi) do you have a video explanation?

Hi! Sure, please follow to our website to find it and learn more about OIN.SPACE!

https://oin.space/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Hi! It's all good, but why should average customers care about counterleft?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

I read this thread only convey the idea of the project and also about the composition of the team and the arrangement of activities on the roadmap, but I do not see about the coin sale information, how much total supply for the sale of coins?
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Hi! It's all good, but why should average customers care about counterleft?

Apart from getting a quality product, the customers are rewarded for their loyalty to legitimate brand goods! OIN SPACE customers scan the OIN QR codes whilst shopping via the OIN consumer app. Consumers get OIN tokens for both checking products authenticity and purchasing them from the manufacturers present in the ecosystem. Consumers then can exchange OIN tokens for fiat money or “basic” fundamental crypto-currencies using the internal exchange interface. OIN tokens are then redisposed at OIN platform or/and crypto-exchanges, where they can be purchased by manufacturers.
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

I read this thread only convey the idea of the project and also about the composition of the team and the arrangement of activities on the roadmap, but I do not see about the coin sale information, how much total supply for the sale of coins?

Hello and thank you for your interest for our initiative!

There will be a maximum supply of 1 000 000 000 OIN tokens. No minting, mining or additional token emission.
We will be updating information on tokensale both on our website and here shortly, so please stay tuned for our announcements.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

Hello! I would like to contact your founders with a offer for cooperation. How do I proceed?
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again

Well, theirs is quite a straightforward approach, and we do not believe that this logic works for all ICO projects. We create a real value solution for a 1,2 trillion dollar issue, so your decision to share your thoughts on the falling price of BTc here is not quite clear.

Moreover, most funds collected for ERC20 tokens come in ETH. Which once again counteres your argument.
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

Hello! I would like to contact your founders with a offer for cooperation. How do I proceed?

Hello and thank you for your question. To contact the OIN SPACE founders or team members, please proceed to oin.space website - all contact info is available in the “Team” section of our website. We are open to all inquiries regarding the project and will very carefully consider all the options for cooperation. 
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

Well, theirs is quite a straightforward approach, and we do not believe that this logic works for all ICO projects. We create a real value solution for a 1,2 trillion dollar issue, so your decision to share your thoughts on the falling price of BTc here is not quite clear.

Moreover, most funds collected for ERC20 tokens come in ETH. Which once again counteres your argument.
Just now there is a lot of scam and people lose confidence in ICO. But this does not apply to your project, you have a good team, the probability of a scam is zero. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

Just now there is a lot of scam and people lose confidence in ICO. But this does not apply to your project, you have a good team, the probability of a scam is zero. Cool

Thank you, we highly appreciate your support!
Greta25

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Hi dev! When ICO?
and1975

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

An awesome project, with the coming of this project in the future, the customer no longer need to be afraid to be deceived with the purchased goods is false. I would like to see how it will develop.
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Hi dev! When ICO?

Hello! September 2018 Wink
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

An awesome project, with the coming of this project in the future, the customer no longer need to be afraid to be deceived with the purchased goods is false. I would like to see how it will develop.

Thank you! You’re more than welcome to follow our updates on our social media!
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

The Key Concepts Behind the OIN SPACE Ecosystem

The ultimate goal of the OIN SPACE ecosystem is to lay a technological foundation for the new global economy based upon trust, free from counterfeits and deceit. The essential concepts behind the ecosystem are:

1) GLOBAL SCALE OF THE ECOSYSTEM: OIN SPACE can adapt quickly and flexibly to any geographic location and competitive environment, responding to the needs of both small enterprises and transnational corporations.

2) A UNIVERSAL VERIFICATION TOOL. OIN SPACE authenticity verification system is applicable to any market: consumer goods, alcohol, baby goods, clothing, pharmaceuticals etc. OIN SPACE is multipurpose and easy to implement, which enables manufacturers to cut costs on counterfeit protection.

3) DECENTRALIZED TRUST IDEA: OIN SPACE is not controlled by manufacturers or retailers and aims to develop a positive environment to nurture trust between consumer and the authentic manufacturer. The new concept of manufacturer-consumer relationships based on trust and loyalty will contribute to building a global community of brand advocates participating in the OIN SPACE ecosystem.

4) OIN BIG DATA: anonymized big data will enable manufacturers to gain previously unavailable information on consumer attitudes, target audience and “clarity” of local markets, thus improving the efficiency of  marketing tools applied to stimulate the demand of authentic goods.

5) SYNERGY OF TRADITIONAL AND CRYPTO ECONOMIES: a user-friendly cryptocurrency wallet integrated into the OIN mobile app enables billions of people to become participants in the ecosystem. The OIN token will facilitate convergence between traditional and crypto economies, as well as encourage practical adaptation and the promotion of blockchain technologies.

Learn more about OIN SPACE in the Whitepaper: https://oinspace.docsend.com/view/wgi87q8
More updates will follow!
Arrery (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Two years ago OECD published a study suggesting that:

• In 2013, counterfeits accounted for up to 2.5% of world trade – approximately € 338 billion, which (at that time) was the equivalent of the GDP of Austria;
• Up to 5% of all EU imports worth up to €85 billion are fake products;
• Nine out of ten fake goods are produced in China;
• The most commonly counterfeited goods include food, pharmaceuticals, perfumes and cosmetics, electronics, clothing and footwear.

https://preview.ibb.co/ntbUwy/36_CE672_E_A86_B_4151_B5_C4_AB6_FD0_B41_D15.jpg

OIN SPACE aims to provide a solution that will eradicate the problem of counterfeiting once and for all - a verification tool that enables consumers to independently verify the authenticity of any product using the OIN mobile app. More info on the project will follow - stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: