Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, I just got scammed  (Read 2980 times)
razzor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

It sucks, it happened to a friend of mine a long time ago, all those people on telegram are more than disgusting and it is not worth to join and chat to those  guys. Better to buy tokens directly from the website, that is the way to go

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Really sucks.  The lesson is be careful out there.
I been scammed also by getting my tokens on my wallet and transfer directly on his exchange account. It was very terrible feeling especially when you already plan where you going to spend it and going to give it to your parents. It really eats you inside and make you cry which will give you reason to do not trust others even sites that are accessing.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

Thank you for this warning. I like this forum because having entering on the forum I may read the latest news and warnings. It is very useful to share with others your real experience. Now other investors and participants will more carefully investigate this project before having a dela with it.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

it is not only that experienced the cruelty of the project scam more story are far worse than your experience! But people tends to forget it and try to move on and try again, I hope you will find again your inspiration to start over!

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Yeah that sucks, but this proves why the scammers keep doing this, they only need to send a few links and now that scammer has 5 ETH that at current prices are more than 2000 dollars and when the price recovers it will be worth a lot more, so they got no reason to stop, this is why it is important to double check every step you are taking before investing or you will lose your money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

Scams target you, we must be careful and do not be easily affected by the lure of rewards or big profits. Always use the link address provided by the official website, and ann or bounty official, do not easily believe in someone who PM you and claim to be the admin of a project let alone to ask for some funds.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
success65

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

I don't know how you sent it so casually . and I'm a little confused . did not you confused by the fact that to participate in the project you need to transfer funds . Is that suspicious already ?
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

That is where you lost it. Why should you send ETH to any address all in the name of receiving more of ETH. You should know that is a scam. Well, lesson learnt.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

it has been repeatedly written about a lot of scams. and to send your Ethereum-you had to first study the project. however, this does not guarantee that you will not get to the scammers.
faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

Gracious well, welcome to the club, fella. Con artists think about another approach to misrepresentation individuals. I never however they can basically trick through wire. Tragically, the individuals who trust they will going to get any pre-deal token consequently will going to nibble the trap. In any case, there are as yet self drop that offered genuine tokens when you send eth.
Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

If that was an airdrop or an ico then you should always read the platform or ico's before following the rules, in order to determine if the project is legitimate or just a scam.
Kweiker

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

The only thing that you can do is to accept the fact and learn from such uncertainty. Such thing is possible to happen especially if you are new in cryptos. The best thing to come up is by learning from it in order for this on not to happen next time. Just be careful and make observation a priority. Don't worry about your loss because you will regain it soon. Just continue your thing thins time but with an additional care.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

This is very common. A few days ago my friend participated in a fomo3D game, but it is not a real fomo3D. After 3 days, this website can no longer be opened.  Embarrassed

RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Scammers are really becoming more inventive, so you need to be more careful!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Well I would say sorry about that and tell you to pick yourself up being sober will not change the situation you have get up and retraced your self find out where you let your guide down and be very careful next time
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

This is a lesson for you and all of us. We must be careful and more careful in making decisions. Don't let us regret it in the future.

delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that man, please we all need to be careful and make necessary researches about a project before we invest. 5ETH is such a huge amount. Sorry about that.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

It is really hard to get back up from these kinds of scams because the money that was invested was earned with hard work and perseverance. We just need to keep in mind that joining this pre-sales does not give us any kind of legit confirmations of their platform being real and authentic. We still need to do our part to look for reviews and research about the team that created that platform. We need to be strong in facing losses because if we keep ourselves in the dump then we wont ever get back up. We just need to strive harder again and hope that we wont commit the same mistake.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
celuumk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

I am sad that you got defrauded. This is the reason it is vital for us to check data before utilizing it. Much thanks to you for sharing this as this will caution others and let them know to be cautious out there. Unfortunately this sort of trick happens very regularly. Individuals lose a great deal of coins since at that point wind up on some place that isn't really the correct site or address.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

This is sad. No one is immune from this. Thank you For sharing your experience, I think it will help many to save their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: