Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7173 times)
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I think you must not leave everything for totally focus on crypto. You can do your work and spend some hours everyday to trade or something else on crypto

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

it depends on what you are going to do. Your future in crypto can be connected with bounties and on the other hand with crypto trading or development.
Choose what you want and I will suggest you solution
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Indeed, blockchain technologies and robust cryptocurrencies will continue their active development, will increasingly be used in various fields of activity. But I highly recommend having a permanent job. Since cryptography can not guarantee a steady income, there are always certain risks.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

i believe that our future in cryptocurrency is big. I believe that crypto market will pump soon as you hold your tokens. Everything will be fine now! Smiley Our future now is crypto is safe and secured.. meaning we will gain huge profit soon! Cheesy
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Now to earn-you need to learn and learn to trade.Investing in such a market as the realities have shown is not the best option.Now buy and earn quickly as before will not work.
Knowledge and learning is essential, so I think we should consider knowledge as key, knowledge will be the main factor to lead us to choose the right coin, and now the market is disturbed. So we should be patient, patience is the key to our success.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

Now to earn-you need to learn and learn to trade.Investing in such a market as the realities have shown is not the best option.Now buy and earn quickly as before will not work.
Knowledge and learning is essential, so I think we should consider knowledge as key, knowledge will be the main factor to lead us to choose the right coin, and now the market is disturbed. So we should be patient, patience is the key to our success.
without any knowledge we could not do anything in market.maybe we often make mistake decision whie choosing coins or project to invest.so prepare our self better to avoid lossing huge money.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

As for me, I'm working in crypto fund now. I like my job it's very interesting and the salary is much bigger than in my previous place.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

As for me, I'm working in crypto fund now. I like my job it's very interesting and the salary is much bigger than in my previous place.
in any case, jumps in the cryptocurrency market suggest that the manipulators can no longer keep the stabilization and growth of the market. It is possible by the end of this year we will see the green color and the flight to the moon of many projects.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

I think it is important to have a daily job right now not to lean completely on crypto right now but beside this I think crypto will have a bright future in few months
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

I believe in the future of the crypto industry, and I'm very interested in this topic, but not so fanatical as to give up everything and spend all my time learning cryptography.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

It all depends on what you want to do. If you want to spend your time on bounty and airdrop company, then obviously not worth it, as the profit will be extremely stable and small. Trading is the best option but also the most dangerous because you are risking your money.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

I think it is important to have a daily job right now not to lean completely on crypto right now but beside this I think crypto will have a bright future in few months

You're right. Cryptocurrencies have great prospects, but it is unknown what will happen in a few months. Will they grow or fall even lower. That is why my future in cryptocurrency is not known.

catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

I am making my investments because I see that crypto is going more popular even if rates are not so good so far. I believe that soon a lot of countries will accept it.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

I am making my investments because I see that crypto is going more popular even if rates are not so good so far. I believe that soon a lot of countries will accept it.
Maybe countries will not legalize crypto-currencies as quickly as we would like, but the fact that you accumulate as many coins as possible at this time is the right decision, because the market will recover sooner or later and you can make a profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:59:40 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:21:14 AM by Mavilcposeti

I think my own crypto future will be very good.I'il definitely be rich.I will have my own my palace and my lamborghini.There will be many women who want me :)I'm just waiting for those days to come.So the growth of this market is very important to me.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

Everyone's future is in itself. The better your quality in crypto, the better the future can be achieved. No matter how far my trip is in crypto, I continue to hone my skills by participating in various events in crypto and pursue them that can make me successful. That way I will not be easily left behind and shifted by others.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:51:06 AM

It is unwise to leave your stable job specially if we spend time for many years in the school just to fulfill our ambition for that choosen field. Bitcoin currency should only be treated as another source of other income to support our family needs because engaging in Bitcoin is very risky because of the volatility like now in which the market is in difficulty for almost a year which mean mostly have no stable crypto earning for almost a year too.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

I do not think that crypto trading could give a lot of money, because market is falling too often and you may loose significant part of portfolio while you sleep.
elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

Cash flow is the most important here. Crypto simply doesnt have the amount of cash flow needed as it is too volatile. Not only that, the risk which carries from crypto is a make it or break it scenario which I feel isnt worth it.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

I am hope what cryptocurrencies will be accepted in the transcontinental shops of electronic.
I am not sure what we can buy everyday need small price goods, but big should be in the future.
I am ready to accept some stable coins in it

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: