Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:42:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOREPORTS] Reports for Bounty Campaigns(Facebook, Twitter)  (Read 544 times)
zzonikxd (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:56:58 AM by zzonikxd

Auto Bounty Reporter

Welcome everyone! In this topic I'll talk about my Automatic Reporter, I will tell you only about the positive signs, because there are no minuses)

This project was created with the view of to save time for the for handing over of reports on the Bounty. You all know, how long time it takes..
So, we with my command worked out a Web-Site, that it does reports on an automat in a single click. This Reporter allows in the flow of minute to form Report to all campaigns on the specified day. It is possible to form as for twitter, and for to the facebook, or for both together.
More detailed instruction on work you can find on the main page of Web-Site or in our Telegram Channel . A Web-Site works high-level. All very simply and clear, and main - quickly!
Everyone can test this reporter. (FREE 5 Days)
There are also some Bonuses for users about that it is possible to know more in our the Telegram Channel. Join us and enjoy together with us!

How does it work?

You create a copula, where it is needed to specify reference to Twitter of Project, ID of Facebook project, Numbers in the spreadsheets(if they are), Day of handing over of report, Type of report( Simple - https://twitter.com/***, Numbered - 1.https://twitter.com/***, and Full - 1 – 23.06: https://twitter.com/***).
Next, you need to fill in the main information in the settings (which should be shown in the report) to tie Twitter/Facebook for the search of your posts. After that, you can start to generate a report.

We search 2 persons that will make Video Review of our Web-Site!
2 persons, who interested will get a bonus to the use – 3 months of free use of all functions and personal assistance on issues (Contact the Telegram to our Manager ).

Requirements:
1. Number of subscribers 200+
2. Video 4-10 minutes
3. The name video to talk about with us.
4. Use Descriptions with contact details.

We will be thankful for the help) Video should be informative and constructive!

Manager Telegram
Telegram Channel

Video review of the site Russian version
giffty

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

Hello. Very interesting proposition, never heard about this. Please tell me, how much time a report is generated ?
zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Hello. Very interesting proposition, never heard about this. Please tell me, how much time a report is generated ?

Hi. No more than 2 minutes if you form more than 100 reports for one day. The average process takes 30 seconds (Facebook+ Twitter) 20 reports
giffty

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

WOW!  Shocked  Very fast. Thanks for the answer. I will contact you in Telegram)
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

An interesting bot. but is there any guarantee that after using the bot, the account will not fall into the ban?
zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

An interesting bot. but is there any guarantee that after using the bot, the account will not fall into the ban?

It's not bot. The scanner scans your posts and distributes them to project. It's not prohibited. Instead of personally checking each post, the system checks.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

Everyone can test this reporter. (first 5 days for free !!)
After 5 days whether the program will not work anymore, then what is the value to be paid if we want to keep using this service.?
zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

Everyone can test this reporter. (first 5 days for free !!)
After 5 days whether the program will not work anymore, then what is the value to be paid if we want to keep using this service.?

5 days is given to check the function. If you do not like it, then you will not lose anything.

Price writes in telegram chat. Depends on the number of months the price changes. Read the information in the chat.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

It would be great if it was free and I would use it. It would be better if it could post on bitcointalk as well.
zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

It would be great if it was free and I would use it. It would be better if it could post on bitcointalk as well.

We will think over the proposal. In the future, we will try to improve the reports in some magical way automatically surrendered to the BTT  Grin Grin Grin
zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

Added 3 accounts for testing the service (Only a tweeter) Can try all those willing to test and leave their feedback! Wink Wink Wink All information in our telegram channel
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

Of course you can use it for free but it only when you can create a bot by yourself Smiley. Why you want other people spend their time and their mind to create a bot and let you use it for free? Beside I think you shouldn't use it cause there are so many reports related to autobot like this and seem like it's not accepted in this forum Smiley

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

a great solution for bounty hunter campaign facebook and twitter because usually we difficult to manage the report each project.

zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

a great solution for bounty hunter campaign facebook and twitter because usually we difficult to manage the report each project.

To do this, go to our channel Telegram. There are 3 free accounts for checking the service, it is provided to everyone.
zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

NEW!!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzTcy58a6Rs -  Russian version Review
rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:02:56 AM

wow nice project, I as bounty hunter very happy with this project, because do not need tired of tired of report.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

I m tired to do reports manually too.  Will try it soon. Have feedback? Does anyone use it regularly? Thanks

zzonikxd (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

I m tired to do reports manually too.  Will try it soon. Have feedback? Does anyone use it regularly? Thanks
I and my team use this site to simplify the work. Several people have already joined in for testing and use. If you are wondering how this works, there are 3 test accounts, you can go and check the work, it's free. We are going to make a video in English in the near future
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Very interesting, I will join it
I hope this is the best way
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

This would really help lots of bounty hunters in their reports to be feasible. But my concern is, is it not that risky especially for those who have large number of bounties to report? Is our BTT account wouldn't be bannned for massive reporting since the forum has its regulations for number of posting or spamming?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: