Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doesnt Satoshi Continue Replying on the Forum?  (Read 5019 times)
vpitcher07

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:08:16 PM

That's not the point. The point is it's extremely difficult (pretty much impossible) to go backwards once you perform a hash function. Yes you can do the reverse but it might take you 2 million years...

Extremely difficult only for you. The enemy developed the cipher they know better. You are applying the wrong algorithm.

You think that after SHA 256 being public for how long that not a single person on the planet has been able to figure out some secret cipher? That's VERY unlikely... It's ok to wear a tin foil hat buddy, but you're really pushing it on this one..

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thetruth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:14:05 PM

You think that after SHA 256 being public for how long that not a single person on the planet has been able to figure out some secret cipher? That's VERY unlikely....

It's been eternity before the man invented the wheel. Don't you find strage the fact that the ants to this day haven't done it yet?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:15:00 PM

I know they are present. Why do they hide like cockroaches?

It is accepted that cockroaches have been around for at least hundreds of thousands of years in basically their present form. Are you calling Satoshi a cockroach?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:16:45 PM

"Here is how the lock works, but you still can't unlock it without the key."

What I'm telling is that those who created the chipher in the first place have the reverse algorithm that doesn't require the private key to decrypt the message.
So the the guy who created it was smarter than the entire rest of the planet combined.  As so smart that despite SHA-2 being the single most researched cipher by researchers and academics all over the world nobody else on the planet has discovered this "weakness" in more than a decade?  Furthermore nobody has stolen, or leaked to the public this weakness either?

Highly unlikely but one can never prove it isn't true.

Still while we may not be able to prove it isn't true, you have no way of knowing it is, so claiming you know they know is just bullshit right?
Phrenico

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:19:29 PM

"Here is how the lock works, but you still can't unlock it without the key."

I know what public-key encryption scheme is. What I'm telling is that those who created the chipher in the first place have the reverse algorithm that doesn't require the private key to decrypt the message.

Give me an example of the type of evidence that it would take for you to change your mind.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:23:50 PM

You think that after SHA 256 being public for how long that not a single person on the planet has been able to figure out some secret cipher? That's VERY unlikely....

It's been eternity before the man invented the wheel. Don't you find strage the fact that the ants to this day haven't done it yet?

This is good, the ants, I mean. It reminds us that a thousand years ago, people had all the raw materials and the manual dexterity to invent and use the electric motor. Yet they didn't. Why not? Because they SIMPLY  DIDN'T  THINK  ALONG  THOSE  LINES !

Now we have been given Bitcoin, by a few thinkers who thought along slightly different lines in slightly different ways.

Forget the less important thing about Bitcoin... the money part. Rather, let's all turn our minds to the KIND of innovation that Bitcoin reveals. If we apply this new kind of innovating, we just might be able to free ourselves from all oppression, including that of having to pay taxes just to trade our labor and skill for food, clothing and shelter. This is the example that Bitcoin shows us.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

It is accepted that cockroaches have been around for at least hundreds of thousands of years in basically their present form. Are you calling Satoshi a cockroach?

Smiley
You can't just come here and ask someone if they think bitcoin creator is a cockroach.  Grin
thetruth

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:25:44 PM

Furthermore nobody has stolen, or leaked to the public this weakness either?

The real power is knowledge. They have developed secret science.
You know some few thousand years ago the theorem of Pythagoras was unknown to the general public. Yet it was used by ancient secret societies. It was secret science then.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:28:00 PM

Smiley
You can't just come here and ask someone if they think bitcoin creator is a cockroach.  Grin

Well why not! After all, even though Bitcoin is open source, it is still hidden to 99% of the people who don't have a clue about programming and couldn't care less, as long as it works.

Smiley

krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:28:43 PM

Furthermore nobody has stolen, or leaked to the public this weakness either?

The real power is knowledge. They have developed secret science.
You know some few thousand years ago the theorem of Pythagoras was unknown to the general public. Yet it was used by ancient secret societies. It was secret science then.

Present some proof or shut the fuck up.

And you need to stop going off your meds.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:30:19 PM

Smiley

Well why not! After all, even though Bitcoin is open source, it is still hidden to 99% of the people who don't have a clue about programming and couldn't care less, as long as it works.

Smiley
It had to sound funny  Undecided
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:32:26 PM

Smiley

Smiley
It had to sound funny  Undecided

It did. Just playing along.

Grin

vpitcher07

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:41:31 PM

Yup....

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
Tr0w

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:24:02 PM

If you want to wallow in defeatism, fine.

No, I'm not. What I proposed I already expressed:

1. Alternative Internet (could be decentralized WiFi router based).
2. New system of encryption of messages over the network - private cryptography where the ciphers are unknown to the Secret Government.
3. Arms. You better get yourself a gun in the world that's coming.

Great to hear! All those all ideas are something I can support.
I think we cripple ourselves by presuming that the enemy has every advantage and therefore anything we don't fully understand must be a part of the NSA's sinister plan to enslave humanity. 

thetruth

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:30:32 PM

(Deletion of this post would mean that Satoshi is afraid of public inquiry)
They also put deliberate disinformation to confuse the public about cryptography. For example:

In cryptography, the one-time pad (OTP) is a type of encryption that is impossible to crack if used correctly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad

But the truth goes like this...

The OTP

The OTP or one time pad is commonly held up as the one example of an unbreakable cipher. Yet NSA has clearly described breaking the VENONA cipher, which used an OTP, during the Cold War. It is argued that VENONA was "poorly used," but if a user has no way to guarantee a cipher being "well used," there is no reason for a user to consider an OTP strong at all.

It does seem convenient for NSA that a potentially breakable cipher continues to be described by crypto authorities as absolutely "unbreakable."
www.ciphersbyritter.com/GLOSSARY.HTM#NSA

At least two professional, fielded systems which include OTP ciphering have been broken in practice by the NSA. The most famous is VENONA, which has its own pages at http://www.nsa.gov/docs/venona/. VENONA traffic occurred between the Russian KGB or GRU and their agents in the United States from 1939 to 1946. A different OTP system break apparently was described in: "The American Solution of a German One-Time-Pad Cryptographic System," Cryptologia XXIV(4): 324-332. These were real, life-and-death OTP systems, and one consequence of the security failure caused by VENONA was the death by execution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. Stronger testimony can scarcely exist about the potential weakness of OTP systems. And these two systems are just the ones NSA has told us about.
www.ciphersbyritter.com/GLOSSARY.HTM#OneTimePad
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:33:07 PM

Why did Satoshi disappear completely? He could have stayed on the forums and could reply to our questions on bitcoin.

He should just return. Please. Thank you.

Or he/they could have chose to walk away and chose that bitcoin doesn't have a leading figure for governments/media/critics to constantly go after and look for character flaws.

I prefer this approach,  let bitcoin be bitcoin and grow and reach it's full potential.  Bitcoin is about bitcoin, not about who started it.

I'm sure he/she/they are still very active in the community, they just don't have the ego to present themselve(s) as the creator of bitcoin.

Sure they are. Their baby is not yet ready to grow without parents..
thetruth

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:47:43 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 11:10:42 PM by thetruth

Several my posts connecting Satoshi group to the CFR and cashless society implementation were censored, so apparently I'm not welcome here. I know the truth hurts. But sometimes this is necessary evil to evade problems in the future.
Akesson

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:01:56 PM

If you want to wallow in defeatism, fine.

No, I'm not. What I proposed I already expressed:

1. Alternative Internet (could be decentralized WiFi router based).
2. New system of encryption of messages over the network - private cryptography where the ciphers are unknown to the Secret Government.
3. Arms. You better get yourself a gun in the world that's coming.

Great to hear! All those all ideas are something I can support.
I think we cripple ourselves by presuming that the enemy has every advantage and therefore anything we don't fully understand must be a part of the NSA's sinister plan to enslave humanity. 

But that WiFi router is not safe.
pepto

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:19:08 PM

Why did Satoshi disappear completely? He could have stayed on the forums and could reply to our questions on bitcoin.

He should just return. Please. Thank you.

Prolly cause he was never here Cheesy
revjp

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:22:57 PM

(Deletion of this post would mean that Satoshi is afraid of public inquiry)
They also put deliberate disinformation to confuse the public about cryptography. For example:

If the mods had any sense of humor they would delete this post.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: