Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW ICO: Humbyl-- Decentralized Fantasy Sports 🏀⚽⚾🏈🥊  (Read 831 times)
humbylcoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:32:21 AM by humbylcoin

--- Humbyl Fantasy Sports ---

Humbyl ICO is on BitcoinTalk!

Announcing Humbyl ICO, open until the end of August!

No bullshit, no scams, just straight ICO funding of a new decentralized fantasy sports program. While we're open to bounties (contact us as needed) but we're serious about our coin and would never diminish our value without seeing results!

Humbyl is not just your usual decentralized fantasy sports platform--- sure, we offer a transparent, global ETH20-based decentralized fantasy sports platform (on mobile and web), but Humbyl is more than that. Humbyl engages and empowers fans by connecting them to their favorite celebrities and aims to abolish the problems plaguing status-quo sports betting websites.

We simplify decentralized gaming so everyday consumers still have a shot at winning the big prizes, and our business strategy aims big picture--- past ICO, past beta, past launch, to see long-term how we'll achieve our goals of engaging the average user, incorporating celebrities into events, and overall just thinking outside the box.

Join our ICO or contact us through social media, and help us shatter what everyone expects from a decentralized gaming platform!

ICO ENDS AUGUST 31ST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

promising project I like the concept, this project has the potential in the future may the project be successful, and whether there is no bounty campaign?
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Looks like this is a lottery platform is not it? Because I see a system of choosing certain sports figures and making bets. So, the result is coming from a real match if I'm not mistaken. Interesting concept in my opinion. And it looks like there will be a bounty campaign, will wait for it.
humbylcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

promising project I like the concept, this project has the potential in the future may the project be successful, and whether there is no bounty campaign?

There will be a bounty program soon and it's going to be pretty big--- fairly large allocations and almost every social media platform possible. Look for it in the next few days. The project is headed up by more traditional marketers so they only recently put me in charge of recruiting people from BitcoinTalk, since I think the whole process is new to them.

Looks like this is a lottery platform is not it? Because I see a system of choosing certain sports figures and making bets. So, the result is coming from a real match if I'm not mistaken. Interesting concept in my opinion. And it looks like there will be a bounty campaign, will wait for it.
I think decentralized fantasy sports is becoming a little too common, so while our beta platform will likely be minimal (lottery platform, pick winners, etc), the long-term goal is to hold events and make the experience more fun. Plus, there's controversy involving traditional fantasy sports and DFS in which 1% of players earn 96% of the earnings... ideally we avoid that pitfall.

In any case, thank you for your interest. Cheesy   
We genuinely want to involve the community in our efforts and hope our bounty program helps achieve that. ICO aside, having that community will be wonderful for our growth and lead to a better end-product.

- Dr. Nic of Humbyl
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

Humbyl, the world's largest Cryptocurrency built on blockchain for online sports predictor community with celebrities and other Fantasy Sports players.
PacifistUA

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

Quite funny idea of ​​the project. I think we can get a great platform for entertainment and leisure. Tell me where can I find the bounty thread?
GShock

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

Guys, just look at these sites:

https://www.humbyl.io
https://airp2p.network
http://ico.netscouters.com

This is one template.

Draw conclusions yourself.
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

--- Humbyl Fantasy Sports ---

First time announcement of our ICO on BitcoinTalk!

Announcing Humbyl ICO, open until the end of August!

No bullshit, no scams, just straight ICO funding of a new decentralized fantasy sports program. While we're open to bounties (contact us as needed) but we're serious about our coin and would never diminish our value without seeing results!

Humbyl is not just your usual decentralized fantasy sports platform--- sure, we offer a transparent, global ETH20-based decentralized fantasy sports platform (on mobile and web), but Humbyl is more than that. Humbyl engages and empowers fans by connecting them to their favorite celebrities and aims to abolish the problems plaguing status-quo sports betting websites.

We simplify decentralized gaming so everyday consumers still have a shot at winning the big prizes, and our business strategy aims big picture--- past ICO, past beta, past launch, to see long-term how we'll achieve our goals of engaging the average user, incorporating celebrities into events, and overall just thinking outside the box.

Join our ICO or contact us through social media, and help us shatter what everyone expects from a decentralized gaming platform!

ICO ENDS AUGUST 31ST

From our white paper

Just help you,
Quote for images,

Pre sale from 4/20/2018 - 5/20/2018
How much USD raised until now?

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

An active participant in the data Bounty of the company and I can say that I was still satisfied.
Bounty-link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4591561.0
If you have any questions, you can always help with the official Telegram Bounty
Join now: https://t.me/HumbylCoinBounty
Web-site: humbyl.io

gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Humbyl offers a unique experience to combine cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports with the ability to compete with famous celebrities and athletes.
good project, succes for all team.
humbylcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

Just help you,
Quote for images,

Pre sale from 4/20/2018 - 5/20/2018
How much USD raised until now?

Thanks for the quote, we were shortsighted when we initially posted and clearly makes us look bad. Also, we raised something like $400,000, although I personally don't handle it so it's just an estimate. We've stalled due to our lackluster marketing efforts that we're trying to remedy, so we're making a much stronger push in August when our beta is released. On the upside, I feel our bonus was a little too generous initially, so it kind of works in our favor.

An active participant in the data Bounty of the company and I can say that I was still satisfied.
Bounty-link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4591561.0
If you have any questions, you can always help with the official Telegram Bounty
Join now: https://t.me/HumbylCoinBounty
Web-site: humbyl.io

And thanks for the support. Our social media marketing team has been undermanned so we couldn't be too active on BitcoinTalk answering questions (the team we hired wasn't professional, waste of funds and time). We're still at a disadvantage because of starting so late in reaching out to BitcoinTalk and because our offline sales team is struggling with old-fashioned marketing attempts. In fact, with only about six weeks remaining, we're finally putting money towards external PR firms and advertisements (with our limited budget, no less). Hell, the product itself is actually almost complete since we sunk our pre-sale funds into development instead of marketing, but more funding will make a stronger, more global product in the end. 

Just an update, though (especially to you guys who assume we're a scam)-- we do have a demo video and our partnerships with athletes are genuine. In fact, the irony is that because we invested in our development and our partnerships, we shortchanged our marketing. We've also begun talks with exchanges, although how high we can reach will depend on our ICOs success. If we don't reach softcap, the exchanges we can afford are fairly limited.

And lastly, using a website doesn't make us a scam, dingus. Check the white paper and reach out, we're NOT anonymous, we DO have all details worked out, and we ARE available for chat on our telegram.

- Dr. Nic
humbylcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

Great project with real idea and awesome team, very promising project)))

Thanks!
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

Humbyl Charity Auction (July 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSr3KR4kqAw&feature=youtu.be&a=
Aleczar

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

With your help the dream will come true of many fans of fantasy sports, namely the challenge of sports celebrities! Even I, the old fart has a burning desire to do it Cheesy I Sincerely wish you good luck and success to you in your work!
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Pinoy combines cryptocurrency and fantasy sports with his start-up, Humbyl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWIN7E_2Vdk&feature=youtu.be
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

Great project for Humbyl
Humbyl Coins is the world's largest Cryptocurrency built for the decentralized Crypto Fantasy Sports platform with a real sports celebrity challenge
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

Great project for Humbyl
Humbyl Coins is the world's largest Cryptocurrency built for the decentralized Crypto Fantasy Sports platform with a real sports celebrity challenge

other than that,
An interesting concept comes from Humbyl, this platform will involve and connect game fans with their favorite celebrities.
this is a new thing from Humbyl and does not happen on other platforms.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

Great project for Humbyl

other than that,
An interesting concept comes from Humbyl, this platform will involve and connect game fans with their favorite celebrities.
this is a new thing from Humbyl and does not happen on other platforms.

Humbyl is a decentralized fantasy sports platform.
The new platform offers many advantages. This platform will remove issues that interfere with the quo-status sports betting site and for everyday users will get great rewards.
Humbyl, a platform with high loyalty deserves to be in the spotlight this month.
DeViL303

Activity: 588

SESAME

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Humbyl Charity Auction Night

Humbyl co-hosted a charity event to auction sports memorabilia to support donations of 30K pairs of sneaker to Domestic Underserved Youth & the Democratic Republic of Congo. Here is the recap.

Be sure to check us out at https://humbyl.io/ sign-up for our app and participate in our ICO-- now is the best time to get your hands on our token before our release!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkTS2XppJ4&feature=youtu.be&a=

filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

Humbyl Overview

Humbyl token is the world’s largest cryptocurrency created to engage global players with sports celebrity challenges on our decentralized ERC 20 fantasy sports platform. Our mission is to revolutionize and globalize the online sports gaming industry to ensure a secure, fun and anonymous gaming experience for the global payers. We’re committed to bringing this innovation all over the world by unifying the currency as a cryptocurrency we issue — Humbyl token. our token’s value will skyrocket once our product dominates the global market to generate a massive amount of demand.

In a nutshell, we create applications in which you’ll be able to play with the biggest stars around the world and compete for the title of the best. If you are a sports fan, the application will be a great place for another gainful element! Do not forget that in each game you will be able to insert some of your tokens and after winning, win the winnings!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: