Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EUREKA: Anyone found the next gem yet?  (Read 166 times)
Teebass001 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

Seems an interesting coin, I'll take a look into it.
Are them NANO affiliated by the way?
Maybe I need to rephrase my question after all. I have never heard of Eureka yet. So I don't know if there's any affiliation with Nano. Thanks for your understanding

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

Hello mates!
I have been on the lookout for the next gem after the likes of Nano, Dragonchain, Zilliqa, Pundix gave investors massive returns on investment. Any one find the next gem yet?
lympo is the diamond too in this year. Its similar to pundi x and now its been pretty low and i dont think it could increasing again. I would rather invest in a coin woth a slow grow and able to survive for long term.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

Hello mates!
I have been on the lookout for the next gem after the likes of Nano, Dragonchain, Zilliqa, Pundix gave investors massive returns on investment. Any one find the next gem yet?

LoyalCoin is the next gem for me!
i have bought the coin at 50 sats and still gaining the price...
they have weekly updates with a secure partnership always.
you can find them at cryptopia!
Teebass001 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

I think and believe that the gem in the market of cryptocurrency is the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in this market and it is the market leader. This is the most demandable and reliable coin in this market. There are many coins also in the market but nothing is like bitcoin.
Not for long mate. I believe sooner or later BTC will lose it dominance. It's just a matter of time.

Teebass001 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

I think I have found it. The project is being airdroped to participants as I write. The airdrop is weekly and it will last for 20 rounds. 6 rounds is already done, the Seventh round is this Friday. It is already listed on Crex24.com. And it's not doing bad. The name is Privcy. Check it out on discord. Here is their server linkhttps://discord.gg/ZrM2pgr
Jump on board while you can. This train is on the move

Spoop

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Privcy is definitely the next gem if you are looking to invest in a good new coin. The project is impeccable, there are dedicated team members behind the coin and there is a growing number of loyal investors in the coin. If you don't believe me, then I ask you to just look at the airdrop that is being carried out by the team right now, it will convince you.
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

I think and believe that the gem in the market of cryptocurrency is the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in this market and it is the market leader. This is the most demandable and reliable coin in this market. There are many coins also in the market but nothing is like bitcoin.
Not for long mate. I believe sooner or later BTC will lose it dominance. It's just a matter of time.

I totally agree that Bitcoin is slowly losing its dominance even as we speak. Alts with better features are gaining ground and with Ethereum there leading the way in terms of such features and ICO opportunities, potentially game-changing projects like Menlo.One are positioned well to even raise the bar higher and gain more investor interest. Their whitepaper can be viewed here https://www.menlo.one
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

Lamden TAU.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: