Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty/Community Managers  (Read 355 times)
EtherAce (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

Hey everyone !

We are announcing an ICO soon and will be having a bounty campaign. We want to choose someone who the community respects and trusts because then the community will participate in our bounty . Could someone please point us to a list of bounty managers who are trusted and respected in the community? We've seen one list but are unsure if it is up-to-date. Another factor is we would pay them in our native token so they would need to be open to that/look into our project and see if they see the potential and are excited about it. If you have any inquiries or questions about the project or joining our announcement team please message us on telegram @EtherAceTeam or at this link https://t.me/EtherAceTeam , we would love to chat about the project. You can visit our website at https://etherace.io if you wish to get a preview of our project.

Thanks,

Your EtherAce Team

Actually, there exists a table that listed all the best bounty campaign managers and all the current projects they managed. Please give credit to Hakamura as he's the one who made this table, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=691200443

Hey ruthbabe,

Yes that is a very handy table for new projects to look at when searching for a bounty manager!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EtherAce (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

How does bounty work

Hey Aman1998,

Basically a bounty is where a start-up wishes to spread the word about their platform/project but does not have the funds to pay for traditional advertising. So they offer a share of their tokens to people who will help them spread the word of their project.

These tokens have the potential to rise in value later if the project succeeds and often can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Hopefully this made it a bit clearer !
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

Hey everyone !

We are announcing an ICO soon and will be having a bounty campaign. We want to choose someone who the community respects and trusts because then the community will participate in our bounty . Could someone please point us to a list of bounty managers who are trusted and respected in the community? We've seen one list but are unsure if it is up-to-date. Another factor is we would pay them in our native token so they would need to be open to that/look into our project and see if they see the potential and are excited about it. If you have any inquiries or questions about the project or joining our announcement team please message us on telegram @EtherAceTeam or at this link https://t.me/EtherAceTeam , we would love to chat about the project. You can visit our website at https://etherace.io if you wish to get a preview of our project.

Thanks,

Your EtherAce Team

I would like to suggest you to hire Yahoo, Avirunes or irfan .
BTW almost all the bounty managers are good in their work.

I do love to suggest yahoo since I don't see he has a new ICO project to endorse to hunters who are really waiting for his comeback, but to say to you my friends yahoo is very dedicated to his work that he will really look upon on your project before accepting.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

actually I'm interested in it from the above offer. but from that I can not do it because there is a busyness that has not been resolved, therefore if to advance this project is hoping some time after I finish this project can be so I follow it. Smiley Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

i think you should choose very well and not the one that doesn't respond to pm because most this campaign manager's don't responds to pm and i wouldn't like up coming project to hire such bounty manager. this business is full with risk.. i have head most of the bounty managers listed above don't responds to personal massages so i don't suggest you hire any of them. the only person that responds pm is the person you will hire.... i said the truth is that.. wen i was hacked i sent massage (pm) to those bounty managers listed to change my wallet non was able to change it for me. even to other people in the forum were also complaining about them.
to me i suggest you should hire hua_hui is the best campaign manager he responds to pm and ready to help out people even to make sure he offers solution to your problems.

i love hua_hui
Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

I wish you luck looking for a bounty manager.  We ended up doing it ourselves and launched a mobile app to track the bounty program after getting offers that we didn't feel comfortable with.  Do your research on the programs that are out there.  Some are pretty sketchy and you don't want to copy off a bad one.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: