Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pundix has broken my heart!!  (Read 390 times)
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

Hold on! Keep holding just like i did and keep buying when it goes down b.ecause it has a monthly airdrop which is 7% of your holdings .

minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

Stop worrying because of the losses that you get making investments in the crypto currency. Even the best coin can survive difficult times. In the case of the Pundi X, the potential is huge, just patience!
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

I will like to suggest that you should not loose hope and be patience to hold this coin because I believe this happened because of the general trend of the market this period as all other con which are even very potential and stable are at very low price now. Maybe you should hold until the market recover before you decide on what to do with it.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

There's nothing wrong with the project it appears the token price was inflated in anticipation of it listing on that exchange so the value didn't appreciate further afterwards

Not all assets behave the same when new milestones are achieved, partnerships get announced or listing on bigger exchanges occur

If you choose to HODL it should eventually regain its value

KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

It was a mistake to buy a coin hoping for growth in a falling market. But the coin is promising, I think that it is necessary to HOLD.
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

Hello mates!
I bought some pundix because of the hype prior to listing on Binance. I was expecting the price to quadruple when it gets on Binance. Lol and behold it started dumping on Binance and has been dumping ever since. There is a snapshot for monthly unlocking of tokens for holders today. I was banking on this to push up the price too. But the reverse was the case. I am expecting massive sell off today after the snapshot. Should I sell off now and buy later or should I just HODL on? Please advise

PUNDI X is for long hold I suggest you hold it and since it is on binance I believe that binance is on the lists that can receive the monthly airdrop without withdrawing your npxs. Yes, its frustrating seeing the value of npxs dump as hours pass by that is because of the whales trying to manipulate npxs. But you will never lose when there is no action performed. I suggest to hold till the montjly airdrop ends. Or you can play with your coins to increase it over time.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

Hello mates!
I bought some pundix because of the hype prior to listing on Binance. I was expecting the price to quadruple when it gets on Binance. Lol and behold it started dumping on Binance and has been dumping ever since. There is a snapshot for monthly unlocking of tokens for holders today. I was banking on this to push up the price too. But the reverse was the case. I am expecting massive sell off today after the snapshot. Should I sell off now and buy later or should I just HODL on? Please advise

Why did you think that a token getting listed was going to miraculously duplicate it´s value? Don´t you see the market is on a bear - lateral trend? PundiX may be good long term, that´s all.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
SoloMoney

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Not always listing a token on a large exchange is accompanied by an active growth and now you are sure of it. If you do not need the money that was invested in PundiX, then do not sell it.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Bitcoin has broken our hearts, thus almost every altcoin broken our hearts. This is how it is, not just Pundix. I would suggest keep hodling your tokens and get monthly airdrops for free. When the market is up, Pundix would be one of the first tokens which will be highly profitable in my opinion.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

Despite the fact that the market is not in its best form, I would recommend that you leave and hold until the market recovers, but it's yours!
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Do not lose hope yet, cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, which makes predicting the market difficult. There are good chances that the price will increase still.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

You are not alone in this shit show, i was expecting the price to go up after listing in a major exchange like Binance and purchased a huge amount of coins expecting a spike but the trend reversed and i am not even sure what caused that reversal, they are launching many projects and are in the right direction as per their team announcement but the price keeps on declining, either way it is a really interesting project and hope the downward trend reverses soon.
Lionheart001 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

You are not alone in this shit show, i was expecting the price to go up after listing in a major exchange like Binance and purchased a huge amount of coins expecting a spike but the trend reversed and i am not even sure what caused that reversal, they are launching many projects and are in the right direction as per their team announcement but the price keeps on declining, either way it is a really interesting project and hope the downward trend reverses soon.
It was quite unfortunate. I suspect Whales manipulating the price. I already sold and moved on. I am solely a trader, I am a speculator, only in it for the money. No emotions invested
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: