Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 02:27:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin of the future ???  (Read 443 times)
polemdolah0

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

polemdolah0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

I find it very difficult to say what will be the future coin, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins for the future, but why I call these two coins as king and queen of coins, I see the demand of these two coins growing so I'm sure both of them have a bright future and this coin will keep getting bigger.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

according to this, it is hard to say what will be the coin of the future, so you will answer it is possible, but for me,
it is difficult to predict because modern technology, big market, strong community, and coin features will bring a prosperous future for them.
larry1994

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

it's hard to know the coin in the future. but it would have been better for the future. when we wait for a long time to better or discover the new coin. now known to the world BTC, and ETH when it is also well organized to be coins in the future.

███▌CRYPTORIYA▐███

convert cryptocurrency to cash within minutes anywhere, anytime and without any bank account
leviathon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

ETH is definitely the coin of the future. it has loyal investors, a good team behind it and there is a good product to accompany it. The ethereum blockchain will be adapted into banking systems around the world. Once this happens, there will be more adoption of ethereum and I don't doubt that by that time it will be able to stand on its own without having to depend on bitcoin for its price.

Teal Deer

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

It is possible that in the future one of the most popular coins will be Ripple. Money transfers through the banking system are complex, time-consuming and have impressive commissions. Currency Ripple is designed to solve the above problems. It allows you to send money to anyone in seconds and at a negligible fee. The system is based on blockchain technology. Transaction information is encrypted and carefully protected, so it is almost impossible to change it. In case of disputes, transaction data is available for viewing.

▄████
██▀
██
██
██
██
██▄
▀████

█▄
               ▐████▄
     ▐▄        ███▌██▌  ▄▄▄
 ▐▄   ▀▌        ▀██ ▀▄█▀▀▀████▄▄
  ▀▌    ▄█▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████▀
  ▄▄███████▄   ▐█▀  ▀███████▀▀
 ▀██████████▌  █▌      ▀▀▀
   █████▀▀     █
     ▀  ▄█    ▐█
         ▀█▄ ▄█▌
           ▀▀▀

████▄
  ▀██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
  ▄██
████▀

▄▄██▌ ▐██▄▄
   ▄██▀▀       ▀▀██▄
  ██▀     ▄████▀  ▀██
 ██      ▄███▀      ██
▐█▌     ███████▀    ▐█▌
▐█▌    ▀▀▀███▀      ▐█▌
 ██      ██▀        ██
  ██▄   █▀        ▄██
   ▀██▄▄       ▄▄██▀
      ▀▀██▌  ██▀▀
ENERGIS TOKEN SALE              REGISTER NOW!

PRIVATE PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

WHITEPAPER      TELEGRAM      TWITTER      BLOG      REDDIT
Broiler78

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

I still believe that bitcoin and ethereum still dominate in the next 5 years. Both are well suited for both long-term and short-term investments.
Todoroki

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Triwer - A Revolutionary Parcel Delivery Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

It is possible that in the future one of the most popular coins will be Ripple. Money transfers through the banking system are complex, time-consuming and have impressive commissions. Currency Ripple is designed to solve the above problems. It allows you to send money to anyone in seconds and at a negligible fee. The system is based on blockchain technology. Transaction information is encrypted and carefully protected, so it is almost impossible to change it. In case of disputes, transaction data is available for viewing.
We must go with the passage of time in the world of cryptocurrency, many coins are published every day that has its own purpose. It does not matter who is a scam coin. But we also have to be patient and do not give up.

kamengbate553

Activity: 98

kamengbate553

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

if for now Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins in the market, it is nanya to say Coin in the future is very difficult to say because of what will be the coin of the future, but I call these two coins as king and queen of coins, I see the demand of two coins this continues to grow so I am sure both of them have a bright future and this coin will continue to grow.

📺  monvid   |   The new decentralized video streaming platform  |  Participate Now!    [https://monvid.io/]
Planetkin

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

For me, the coin of the future is etherium ...I believe that soon etherium will reach great heights

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

It can be any coin, even the air, though KEEN and others,well, there won't predict,depends on many factors,such as the command a global market and all of podengo to happen,he waiting for the miracle come to pass and all will shoot to the top very much,poidee have long had this happen

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
farout

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Ethereum is the future of all coins
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 210
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

coin of the future

see the rapid technological developments. Various kinds of competition began to emerge a new coin coin that has many developments.

do you think 5 years of future coin will be held by whom ??

I can see competition of hypes and not the product.  Grin
They just bring up the price of one coin or token and then suddenly dump it again. It is all about the money in the altcoin section now. Not a competition of good projects. All are investments or just pre-ICO buying for bonuses and then suddenly selling once listed in an exchange.
Sad but true.
Join telegram groups of this and you can find a lot of chats that are only basing in the price.
It is because 90% people do not understand the technology or they havent read anything about the project or simply they do not believe the project in long-term.
every coin will develop with time. with the ever-present support able to carry the coin continues to grow and continue to increase its value. keep an eye on the progress that needs to be continuously done to make more profit. other than that with the ability of coins will bring the coins so precious in the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Idoe

Activity: 154

Capital Technologies & Research

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:04:41 AM

coin of the future

see the rapid technological developments. Various kinds of competition began to emerge a new coin coin that has many developments.

I think in the next five years the market will still be led by Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of all coins and now the benchmark of all the coins, I also see Bitcoin's trading volume is still the highest so it is very difficult to beat BTC in the near future.

⚫》   CAPITAL   |▌  FIRST DECENTRALIZED PRIVATE COMMUNICATION SOLUTION
═════════════     mycapitalco.in     ═════════════
hung58bitcoin

Activity: 51

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

I think the coin for the future is CMT because it is highly applicable in life. The transaction speed is extremely fast and has been used in payments at professional basketball tournaments and online shopping applications such as Light in The Box

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Marsyam

Activity: 168

“Augmented Reality World Discovered”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

according to this, if you look at the future, the coins that I believe grow and develop are Ethereum, I am not too sure of the new coins. Ethereum now has a large base of new coinage issuance projects, this will certainly benefit more than Ethereum, one of which is Ethereum will always be needed by many people. So I am sure if the ETH is very good for the future.

⬢ A R C O N A ⬢   Token Sale
The Augmented Reality Ecosystem
 (http://www.arcona.io)
Ritaaa

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

Any opinion is just opinion. So many things could happen in 5 years that nobody knows which current crypto currency will give the best return over 5 years.

Due to this, pick a basket of the 5-10 most promising projects and allocate your funds between them. You could re-balance your portfolio over time based on new developments.

Personality, I'm betting big on Maid. If it achieves what it aims to, I feel it could appeal to mainstream users more than any other crypto project & its scope is huge, so I could imagine it outperforming all other crypto currencies if it succeeds (still uncertain, due to its complexity).

My small portfolio also contains a bunch of other crypto assets that I see potential in, as I know I won't be able to predict the future well enough to risk putting all eggs in one basket.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
DevilCredit

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

coin of the future

I can see competition of hypes and not the product.  Grin
They just bring up the price of one coin or token and then suddenly dump it again. It is all about the money in the altcoin section now. Not a competition of good projects. All are investments or just pre-ICO buying for bonuses and then suddenly selling once listed in an exchange.
Sad but true.
Join telegram groups of this and you can find a lot of chats that are only basing in the price.
It is because 90% people do not understand the technology or they havent read anything about the project or simply they do not believe the project in long-term.
this growing and growing coinage will be great for the future to be even better and more profitable in the future. so very good by having Altcoin to improve its development and make it the main advantage. support to influence the price and future development is very good indeed.

Productivist   ▌▌  Entering Manufacturing 4.0  ● ●
◢ ◤ ▬▬  3D PRINTING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  ▬▬ ◢ ◤
pk lurah

Activity: 154

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:35:22 AM

I think if it is difficult to say what will be the coin of the future because it is also difficult to predict. But ETH and BTC are different and they also have modern technology, big markets, strong communities, and coin features will bring a prosperous future for them. They will and continue to be chosen as future coins.

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCEMENT◄ (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)
bettybuttun12

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

I think Bitcoin will continue to be a popular currency and thrive in the future. Currently bitcoin may be low but hopefully a bitcoin future will be forthcoming. It can not be denied that bitcoin has changed so many lives.
randyhuges

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

On the market today, bitcoin and ethereum are two leading cryptocurrency. In the future, I think it will be two this cryptocurrency because there is no denying what these two coins have brought.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.