Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit opportunity for newbie & Jr.members. report bad or spam post to moderator.  (Read 132 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 12:34:07 PM by Coolcryptovator

Due to some Sr. Member consider it's a merit abuse, I have locked this thread.
 But try to do your best for this forum.

This post is for motivate newbie and Jr. Member to help forum keep spam free.

For reporting spam post or bad post there are no reward or merit from forum. Some people was propose for merit reward to those report spam post to moderator. But I think it's not possible. But many self volunteer doing that to keep clean this forum. I appreciate them. I am also trying little bit.

I want to request newbie and Jr. Member to do this. Even no reward from forum but here is many good persone reward you by merit. Simply post your status on Meta sure some one help you by giving merit. I don't know others but sure I will send.
Since I have not yet reach 300 reported post with 100% accurate, I will use quote from Welsh for reference. Because in think below 300 post with 100% accurate, this history will never show with chart. Basically you can se your report history without chart.

Once I will reach 300 post with 100% accuracy I will post a thread for merit reward. So you can start reporting now.

Many newbie and Jr. Member have question about how to earn merit. I don't know how many time I saw this kind of post. So I think this topic will help them.

For get merit from me:
1) You should have minimum 300 post with 100% accuracy. Maximum is more appreciate.
2) You should not a spammer. Because you are going to report spammer. Even you are not well in English but spam never allow.
3) Begging merit or send personal message will be reported moderator and DT. Just simply post your status on Meta section. If I saw sure I will merited you.
4) I am not merit saler. So stay away from offer me anything. I will directly report to moderator and DT.
5) From my side, I will send merit 1-5 depend on your report history.

This rule for aware you. Competition has been start. Even I didn't make another post with my status I will merited you if you can reach on terget more then faster from me.

How to report ? Please read this post carefully posted by Welsh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4519248.msg40698575#msg40698575

Your report should be same as below:

Report History
Only users who have reported a certain number of reports have access to this page
This is probably one of the most useful features related to reporting. Basically, this shows you a history of your reports, and whether they have been marked good, bad or are unhandled. This page can be used for ongoing evaluation of your reporting habits. Use the information on this page to improve the quality of your posts.

This tool can be accessed through the "report to moderator" page. The button to access this page looks like:

This will bring you to a page which looks similar to this:

I am not merit saller. I just try to spend my merit to right place and help forum to keep spam free. Hope DT will not tag for this thread.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

You need to be careful with this. There are many senior members ( including me ) who consider that this is an abuse of the merit system. You may find yourself penalised if you do implement this policy. Certainly I will put you on ignore.  Merit is designed to promote the posting of good content, not for help in board moderation.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 12:35:44 PM by Coolcryptovator

You need to be careful with this. There are many senior members ( including me ) who consider that this is an abuse of the merit system. You may find yourself penalised if you do implement this policy. Certainly I will put you on ignore.  Merit is designed to promote the posting of good content, not for help in board moderation.

Ok . So that I have to lock this thread. I didn't want merit system. I just think to motivate new people. BTW by respect your comment I have lock this thread.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██