Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which platform to use for my utility token?  (Read 57 times)
hardeeksharma (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:22:25 AM

We are developing a real estate dapp and we want to make the payments in the form of utility token for the ease of users and to remove the black money. I am confused in which platform to use to launch our utility token on EVM, TRON, XRP and if TRON so whether We use TRC10 or TRC20 token on tvm?
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:59:30 AM

We are developing a real estate dapp and we want to make the payments in the form of utility token for the ease of users and to remove the black money. I am confused in which platform to use to launch our utility token on EVM, TRON, XRP and if TRON so whether We use TRC10 or TRC20 token on tvm?
Real estate dapp? that's new, i think it can make more sense if you move to tron blockchain, you want your project to be different and stand out among the rest? well give people a rare project that's not repetitive, most real estate projects are all running on er20 smart contract, not saying they are all bad but not all of them are good for sure
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:34:47 AM

It's better to use a platform which has already focused on creating complexity on its infrastructure just like EVM. If you are only focusing on using it as a payment system or act as a middle man between the buyers and sellers and you can think to use TRC assets but if you are looking for the complexity of the platform itself and EVM is much better for me. You must think about the further progress of your DAPPS. Again, utility means that token must give advantage more than a payment system to the holders and users.

I guess EVM is much better rather than use TRC. You must think about the future of your platform and how that asset will give you more advantages to developer your platform and add more utility features.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

Real estate with the TRON TRC10 platform in my opinion a new idea. Most real estate projects use the Ethereum ERC20 platform and most are not successful. The ERC20 platform is common and widely used. I think you can try the TRON platform, because TRON is also a well-developed platform by developers
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:47:02 AM

Real estate dapp? that's new, i think it can make more sense if you move to tron blockchain, you want your project to be different and stand out among the rest? well give people a rare project that's not repetitive, most real estate projects are all running on er20 smart contract, not saying they are all bad but not all of them are good for sure

No. Not really new anymore.
There is Propy out there and a lot more.
But I agree they should find something that will better those names.
Better to compare it, but the competition is still there.

You might want XRP (centralized) out of your list.
Under Tron will be better with TRC20 if we will just pick at your preferred list.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:30:03 AM

I agree completely with this. TRON network is one of the popular blockchain network in the industry with great features which beats even Ethereum blockchain network as a platform to launch a decentralized application. But i must be honest, the Real Estate industry is a competitive one in the real world and most blockchain projects that i knew about are struggling to stay on their feet. I hope you have done the necessary SWOT Analysis to see how feasible your project is going to be when launched.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: