Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMaximum Anonymous cryptoexchanger and BTC mixer  (Read 21147 times)
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Last week it was done an exchange from several cryptocurrency exchanges for the sum of $ 590 BTC.

- We are ready and open to cooperation! At the moment, our reserve is up to 3000 BTC per day of NETTO exchange coin.
- Your coins do not intersect with anything, have an active trading history, are collected from the wallet pool of several crypto-currency exchanges.
- These coins are impersonal! since they make up the capitalization of the exchange.

On request, we can organize more liquidity and reserves by connecting the additional exchanges.

Rate "Exchanges Only" is 3%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

How can I do if I want to exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat money. Do you have such an opportunity? How to hide a withdrawal?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

tell, I correctly understand
the mixer is needed for complete anonymity of the coin transfer from one purse to another
and it is only needed for large amounts of coins to protect their savings in anonymity?
to transfer a small amount of coins, this mixer is not needed?
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

Blockchain and was created for people and for anonymity. Anonymity projects are the future. Everyone knows that Bitcoin is no longer so anonymous as everyone remembers it. Therefore, such a project will be useful to society.
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Why is it dangerous to use usual mixer services?

Usual mixers to use for withdraw the money is really extremely dangerous. Typically, a usual  mixer mix "someone else's dirt" with your coins.  After that, it turns out that the user hoped to clear his Bitcoin but in a result he gets someone else's coins of dubious origin.

For withdrow to real use the methods (exchange from cryptocurrency exchanges, from miners), where your coins will be replaced by a completely new and clean coins (necessarily white), unrelated to your past coins. This will ensure the highest level of your safety. And together with the smart mixing it will give a synergy effect.

BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

How can I do if I want to exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat money. Do you have such an opportunity? How to hide a withdrawal?

We don't work with fiat money. But if you use our service, then in the subsequent exchange on fiat money in other services, no one will see the chain of transactions and no one will know where they came from and how the money appeared.

BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

the mixer is needed for complete anonymity of the coin transfer from one purse to another
and it is only needed for large amounts of coins to protect their savings in anonymity?

No, it is not so. No matter what are the transactions, big or small. All transactions can be seen in the network of blockchain. Therefore, if you want to be anonymous and secure to make a payment then use our service for all tansactions.

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

No, it is not so. No matter what are the transactions, big or small. All transactions can be seen in the network of blockchain. Therefore, if you want to be anonymous and secure to make a payment then use our service for all tansactions.

Blockchain of bitcoin is absolutly clear and transparent. Small transactions do not attract so much atterntion how the big one. But big transaction attract a lot attention and everybody can check this transaction.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

Blockchain of bitcoin is absolutly clear and transparent. Small transactions do not attract so much atterntion how the big one. But big transaction attract a lot attention and everybody can check this transaction.
Transactions can be verified but how to track the recipient and the recipient? I'm not sure how that's possible. IP addresses can be easily spoofed.
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Every day more and more nuts are tightened.

Here are the news

Bitcoin exchange Binance start to use the software from Chainalysis to combat the money laundering.
The largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily trading volume, Binance, used the software from blockchain startup Chainalysis called Chainalysis KYT [know your transaction] to monitor the transactions in real time and identify transactions related to criminal activity. This is stated in the joint press release.
   Co-founder of Chainalysis Jonathan Levin expressed the opinion that other representatives of the cryptocurrency business will follow the example of Binance and will also implement the software solutions to ensure the legal compliance of their activities.
   Thus, the use of software from Chainalysis can not only guarantee the compliance with KYC - and AML-norms, but also simplify the process of opening Bank accounts.
news Source
information about Chainalysis KYT

This news is dedicated to those who do not fully understand the seriousness of the situation and firmly believe in the safety of exchange\cleaning on their accounts at exchanges and other exchangers, where you are shooted by such analyzers, implemented JS code removes your fingerprint (prints), and the lack of ONION mirror further simplifies the task.

By the way... Our service is able to bypass such analyzers.  Wink

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Privacy is very important. Such projects as you do not interfere. I hope that you will succeed.
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Hi guys. For a long time I have not heard from you news. What's new?
BitMaximum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

UPDATE!

- On all tariffs (except for the Standard) you will able to tune the delay and shares of each wallet on the confirmation page.

- By default, the system will use random values for the delay and the share of distribution to your wallets. If you want to manually specify the data you need, check the box "Custom Settings".

- Important! Non numeric shares and delays will be ignored.

To improve the security of payments, the BitMaximum recommends using random delay and share values selected by the system.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

Transactions can be verified but how to track the recipient and the recipient? I'm not sure how that's possible. IP addresses can be easily spoofed.
IP address is really easy to get around with a banal VPN service, but alas it will not add you anonymity on the Internet. It all depends on who is interested in you. If an individual, then maybe you will succeed. But if the professionals here are much more complicated.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Hi guys. For a long time I have not heard from you news. What's new?
Pretty interesting project. It is strange that this topic is so quiet. Of course, I understand that now is not the best time for the promotion of projects, since most investors are pessimistic, but the project itself is in my opinion that it will be closer to them.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

But I did not understand about 1 operation from 1 wallet. Like this? Do I need to download and install a new wallet after each transaction? But wouldn't the operating system notice these changes?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Unfortunately recently learned that the anonymity and confidentiality of projects such as Monero or ZCash is not a panacea. I used to think that it is a truly anonymous coin. Now all hope for such specialized projects.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Anonymity is a luxury nowadays. At the moment when users are monitored with the use of colossal resources and funds, it’s almost impossible to keep your life private.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

Because it is not too equal forces. Ordinary users can only try to follow basic rules of hygiene on the Internet, but this can only partially obscure the user. In reality, all the power of such corporations as Google or Amazon is aimed at collecting data. Add a syuad of manufacturers of mobile phones and mobile operators and Internet providers.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

The fact that yesterday was the lot of science fiction writers or the subject of study by futurologists has become our reality today. You look into the action algorithm tracking the citizens of China. Straight plot from the movie black mirror. So anonymity is now increasingly becoming a priority for many users!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: