Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcurrency do you think has potential?  (Read 481 times)
Zumbiko

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

I think that Ethereum has a great potential for growth in the price, and in the future it can replace bitcoin.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

My speculation in the cryprocurrency world the altcoins that has a huge potential from my side I will choose The stellar coin known as XLM as it is getting more projects paying and  making transaction with the stellar like that of erc20 tokens

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.

Thanks to the author for the open topic! Before I recommend a project for you, I want to draw your attention to the fact that the technologies do not stand still. In the future, we expect changes with the introduction of quantum technology. I am covered by doubt for the current coins. And after all, we expect the possibility of quantum computing, but in reality it can be a coordinated change in the crypto industry. Agree, if quantum equipment starts to enter all branches, our discussions and the current trend of coins change color. But thanks to projects like Kelvin Blockchain, I can say with confidence that we can not worry about the future and the future of our accumulation. Besides this, we expand and advance our opportunities further. To the last I share a reference to the project, for reading: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

The cryptocurrencies that I think have the greatest growth potential for the coming years in my opinion are currently Ethereum, Ripple and NEO. ETH could also overcome Bitcoin in the coming years because it is a very solid project and of exceptional value, but also Ripple and NEO should have good performance in the future
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.
First because you have clearly mentioned that only speculation about coins is what youre looking then you should transfer this to Speculation section of altcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0

And about the coins that may have potential i believe that all altcoins has,unless it was a shitcoins or pump and dumps whos not included to the options
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

they altcoin that has a great potential is ethereum,NEO,EOS and litecoin,though there are other emerging crypto coin to watch out for,but crypto market is on correction but there will be a rise in value by the end of they year 2018
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

I only have a view towards the ethereum and EOS could be potentially altcoin in some time to come. This will certainly be a tough competition also for both altcoins this because ethereum also has very strict threat of EOS. This will make it a good thing for investors because it will be able to get pretty big results from both altcoins.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

So, now on the crypto market there is really a lot of altcoins. Some of them are good and promising, but parts are coins that eventually die. I think some alto coins have a prospect and future will be of benefit to people.

Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

As far as I know ETH has a big potential among all cryptocurrency because it is the most popular that I have known. But there was still a lot, but this is the only one that I know.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

Well, obviously Ethereum is the numner one now so I can say that it has a big potential here. Because of its consistent performance and it is really good that's why it became popular to the people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

I think Ethereum is the best for me because all over the years Ethereum has the best and good performance here. Ethereum been doing very well here in forum that's why for me Ethereum has a potential.

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:01:09 AM

i found it is hard to choose from my own view, so this thread will help many people in community to made their mind, i think this is should be a model for investor to shape the trend for better future on crypto community

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

credits have great potential, even I am very impressed with this platform
I am waiting for the mainnet release of Credits
if indeed the result is satisfactory, then I will buy more CS token, because I started trusting with Credits
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

The most promising altcoin is ETH, without any doubts. It has a strong position on the market now. After ETH I will put Waves with its confident development and Monero with its security.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

The most promising altcoin is ETH, without any doubts. It has a strong position on the market now. After ETH I will put Waves with its confident development and Monero with its security.

I choose ethereum too at this time because I see that ethereum have a big potential to get a rise. but I do not choose ethereum only because I see that many other coins that have the same probability to get rise too. so if I think I have more balance, I will buy the other coins so I don't have to hold ethereum only but I also have the other coins which can give more profit in the future.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

I have one idea for you. If you do not know what you would like to do now, I want to invite you to discover this crypto currency. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

There are many altcoins which are having good potential to give you good returns on a long-term basis. But you should wait to get entered over there on right time and in the right coin. The High potential Coins are like Neocoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Tron, Golem, XRB, Domuscoins, and Freedom coin. All these coins are good and can be chosen for long-term investment purposes and I personally have an investment in these coins.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

You wont go wrong investing in altcoins that are in the top 10 in market share. Check coinmarketcap and they will give you the updated lists. These coins have proven track record and have great community support that I think will help the coin go longterm.
cryptoplane

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

I believe only in ETH!) He bring us cool startups and revolution) But alos Ithink that top 10 also will show good pric with time
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

you are right there are too many altcoin in circulation and almost every month many companies make other altcoin, i am a little confused with the current running system, which altcoin will survive i do not know, but i am sure Ethereum, Litecoin, monero and waves will be very suitable for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: