Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make a good announcement?  (Read 135 times)
Pitozzi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Hey!

I plan to launch a token (don't worry about it), and I was wondering what were the best ways to reach people and promote it. I'm not part of a big community and I don't know any big twitter guy.

Should I pay for ads? Is the announcement on here enough to reach potential investors?

What would you do? I'm here to get ideas.

Thx!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Currencyguide

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

Well, very courageous initiative. I suggest you to know more in details by joining in bounty programs. Here you will be able get connection of bounty managers who are mainly play the role to launch and sell your token.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

first of all you should have a proper and professional website. you should open official blog, social media and telegram channels. after that you can launch a bounty campaign and use bounty hunters to advertise your project.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

Should I pay for ads? Is the announcement on here enough to reach potential investors?

Nope, you should ask some experts not here because it will just spam you some facts that doesn't exist.
You should list your token in an good rating sites and it might attract some good investors. It's also better to have a good community to have supporters to your token.

I don't you would be paid for this. But, positive and good quality of posts can increase your merit and activity through which you can get a good amount.

Don't be fooled by this, When creating a good announcement thread you don't need merits at good quality posts, lol. This guy didn't understand you, he's just a spammer.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

To make a good announcement you don't need to worry too much. Join in the cryptocurrency community and by discussing with the experienced you can post your advertisement there.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

First, you need to have a good team and an executable plan, which is the first point.
Second, you need to contact the marketing team.
Then you need to contact the legal counsel, and questions about ICO may be limited by law.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

In my opinion, you should at least have a completed documents about your project (website, whitepaper, one pager, etc.). After that, you can create announcement thread in this forum which contains informations about your project (the idea, how it workshop, the team behind, the tokensale information, social media, partners, etc), remember to use great graphics so the thread looks interesting. Then, you can start build your community, you can start a bounty campaign, this is a marketing event that used to help you spread awareness. Also, don't forget to list your tokensale on ICO rating website, to gain more attentions from investors. I hope this can help you!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

I am not clear about this question what kinds of announcement you what to make it's not mention here. it up to the topic and the place. you can call a meeting, media or published it on the internet there is severals way available.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Hey!

I plan to launch a token (don't worry about it), and I was wondering what were the best ways to reach people and promote it. I'm not part of a big community and I don't know any big twitter guy.

What would you do? I'm here to get ideas.

Thx!
I think you go through the ICO to make a call. The members at the bitcointalk forum will assist you through the bounty campaign. In addition, I think you should allocate the most signature campaigns because at the bitcointalk forums there are usually a lot of big investors. They will usually look for good projects through signatures. Wink
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

Hire a professional team to take care of the promotional aspect of your project.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

Well the more publicity you can do it will be better for your token. Give post in forums with detailed information of your token. Try to place ads too in popular platforms. I think it will help.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

In recent times there are so many new coins are launched and i think it will increase in near future. If these coins are maintains their performance then people will more accept those coins. For this reason they need to improve them self.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

The rise in demand of cryptocurrencies has lead new people to create their own cryptocurrency. In order to boost its demand a good marketing strategy is needed. Proper advertisement, attracting bonuses and bounty and discussion in forums are some of the few options. a strong management team with large capital is also required.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

you can make good announcements in this forum and also in CoinmarketCap. These two platform are the best ones for making announcements. Besides, Medium is another great site for making announcements.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

The best way to launch a token is to find a good team with experts in it. Apart from that, efficient team management is the key to get the project running. If all these fall in the right place, the next step would be to create a buzz in the market to make the token known.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

Are you new in the community? Of course bounty will do wonders for you, all you have to do is to map out a certain amount for bounty, look for good bounty manager and they will help you out reach a wider audience .

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:39:38 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 12:19:38 PM by orkoso

This forum is normally a good place to start launching your token. An announcement must set a few things clear for anyone interested, so you will be addressing at the same time:
- Small investors
- Large investors.
- Bounty hunters
- Future users
- Other people.

So the basics for this are clear, firstly make sure that your project is clear and sound and ask others for their views. Regarding the ANN, ensure that you have a decent designer and make a really compelling visual display. At the same time all the information required for any of those users should be there, and it should be enough to convince them to go to your web and keep reading.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

Based on crypto market there are lots of facilities and projects based on this situations you took a good initiative that you will be launch token based on this you need to do marketing so I think social media is the best place for to promote your token.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

This forum has been the major source of announcements that are also being linked to different social media sites.

But if you want to make sure that you are covering all areas of the web with your project and reaches all of them accurately, just hire someone that works as a "marketing professional".

The one that has experience and is an expert to this area.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀