Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for appeal to unbanned an account  (Read 187 times)
Chaki_ (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

"Sorry Chaki, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com
"

-was posted on my account screen.

Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1502706;sa=summary

To whom it may concern:

I would like to request if the incident would be uplift? I do love to learn my mistakes  and have a general advice for the future.

Thank you for a second chance.

Have a good day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1502706;sa=summary

I would like to request if the incident would be uplift?
No, since it's a permanent ban (there's no duration on the message).

I do love to learn my mistakes  and have a general advice for the future.
Always read the "rules" (I quickly went over some of your recent posts [didn't check if you plagiarized] and it appears you spammed and took advantage of the spaces in your posts "[by promoting your links in other threads]"):

24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]

<...>
Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

However, if you are using the forum as a publishing platform to host something really substantial and useful, selling ads in that substantial work is allowed. To be eligible for this, your post must be in a topic that you started, and your post must be substantial and long enough to make the ad seem entirely insignificant. If in doubt, ask me.

There won't be any.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Chaki_ (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:30:21 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 12:01:04 PM by Chaki_

I would like to request if the incident would be uplift?
No, since it's a permanent ban (there's no duration on the message).

I do love to learn my mistakes  and have a general advice for the future.
Always read the "rules" (I quickly went over some of your recent posts [didn't check if you plagiarized] and it appears you spammed and took advantage of the spaces in your posts "[by promoting your links in other threads]"):

24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]

<...>
Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

However, if you are using the forum as a publishing platform to host something really substantial and useful, selling ads in that substantial work is allowed. To be eligible for this, your post must be in a topic that you started, and your post must be substantial and long enough to make the ad seem entirely insignificant. If in doubt, ask me.

There won't be any.

Thank you!
and
God Bless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: