Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May i Join to your Project?  (Read 169 times)
arseven (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Hello guys i was graduate from my University as a bachelor degree at this year and i need a job, especially i'm good in communication service or Customer service and of course i understand of basic of Blockchain system. So if you have an empty employee in your project, may i join to your project? for the salary let me talk in chat.
oh one more question, where i can find a job like Manager or advisor of bounty or ICO?

You can find me in here:
Telegram: https://t.me/fujibulle
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fujibulle
and also you can PM me in Bitcointalk

Thank you
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

Tell me your job details and your experience in PM and I'll give you my telegram username to get in touch. Also your location.
arseven (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Tell me your job details and your experience in PM and I'll give you my telegram username to get in touch. Also your location.
i was send a PM to you please check
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

Hello guys i was graduate from my University as a bachelor degree at this year and i need a job, especially i'm good in communication service or Customer service and of course i understand of basic of Blockchain system. So if you have an empty employee in your project, may i join to your project? for the salary let me talk in chat.
oh one more question, where i can find a job like Manager or advisor of bounty or ICO?

You can find me in here:

Thank you

You are asking for a job and did not even try to proofread your post.
Since you claimed that you are good in communication so let me proofread for you.
"I was graduate"   := You was graduate and now you are not?
"my University"   := Do you own the University and still looking for job.
"as a bachelor degree" := Do you become some sort of degree yourself after graduating from University?
"empty employee"      :=  Look like you innovated English language suitable for your purpose otherwise you inquire for a vacant position.
"i'm good in communication service or Customer service "  := This is one of the lie you are shamelessly telling. You did not give any prior experience
                                                                                            and your above quoted post is already a proof of your communication skills.

[/quote]

Look like you are waiting for a shitposter like him  to offer a job.
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

You can find me in here:

Thank you

Since you claimed that you are good in communication so let me proofread for you.
"as a bachelor degree" := Do you become some sort of degree yourself after graduating from University?
"empty employee"      :=  Look like you innovated English language suitable for your purpose otherwise you inquire for a vacant position.
"i'm good in communication service or Customer service "  := This is one of the lie you are shamelessly telling. You did not give any prior experience

He doesn't necessarily has to be from the U.S to get a bachelor's degree
Cut him some slack, will you?
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

You can find me in here:

Thank you

Well said!  Cheesy The odd thing is that he has received a job offer apparently. Perhaps, the guy who offered the job is his alt, who knows. Anyways, I will not investigate this. If everyone is happy then keep going!
arseven (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

You can find me in here:

Thank you

[/quote]

arseven (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

Thank You for your advice i will create the new one of myself to promoted my Service
martincrypt02

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:00:57 AM

Thank You for your advice i will create the new one of myself to promoted my Service

how about partnership ?
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:27:46 AM

--snip --

The way you change the quote, Now I have no confusion that you are a shitposter, liar , scammer and an account farmer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: