Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 25 BTC loan for laser shooting drone  (Read 610 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:44:24 AM

You read it right.  I'm looking for a group funded effort to build the first laser shooting drone.

Why?  To change the world of course!

You see, it has become standard practice all over the world for police to use brutally violent force against protesters whom peacefully assemble, even here in the USA where it is engraved in our constitutional right to do so.  This is a problem.  Many officials, which took an oath to serve and protect their country's people, seem to be serving and protecting the government but not the people.

So why do I want to build a laser shooting drone?  To blast all of the police of course!  And by that, I mean to blast them with love.

My idea is to build a quadrocoptor drone that carries a laser system like such:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doube-Lens-RGY-laser-Light-DMX-Stage-Lighting-Green-Red-Laser-DJ-Show-System-/170794046912?pt=US_Stage_Lighting_Single_Units&hash=item27c41e55c0

on a drone like such:

http://www.quadrocopter.com/CineStar-8-MK-Heavy-Lift-RTF_p_1156.html

along with a small battery, inverter, camera and speakers.

Protests are bound to happen when tyranny takes hold of a country and they have been becoming an ever escalating occurrence in recent days due to a large awakening occurring throughout mankind.

The idea is pretty simple, once the police get a bit carried away with their nightsticks and tear gas, this thing comes to the rescue.  It will display an awesome array of lasers - and who doesn't love lasers - whilst playing music to send the good vibes.

Will some police continue to beat their neighbors?  Sure, but this will send a direct message into all those involved that what we seek is not to attack them but to have peace, freedom and unity with each other.  Everybody loves music, everybody loves lasers.  I believe if you were in the mist of unleashing your rage on an unarmed person, seeing a laser shooting drone playing some great music would make you take a step back and evaluate the situation from a different perspective.

This would change the world or the lives of several people, at a minimum, and it has never been tried before.

Something we all need to realize is that our materialistic, greedy society is the cause of our own downfall.  The game we have built around monetary systems is fun and all, but it truly stunts the growth and true potential of humanity.  If we created a society where everyone thought "How can I help the most people and become the happiest," rather than, "How can I get the most money from people," we would see a complete change in society where everyone is taken care of, happy and prosperous.  The efficiency of humanity would exponentially rise and we would see the largest advancements and prosperity of man kind - ever.

It's easy to tell that living highly consumptuous and unsustainable lifestyles cannot last forever on a finite planet.  If we do not change the path we are headed and continue to create monetary systems that provoke inequality and greed, we will surely cause the destruction of our own planet.  We have the power to change the course of our history, as one, and obtain a world of true freedom, peace and limitless happiness.

Make no mistake, the dollar will collapse, bitcoin will eventually collapse and one day or another, we will have to abandon our greedy behavior for a superior feeling of love, for if we don't, we will never truly be free until the day of our demise.  If you can afford to help with this cause, you can leave a legacy as someone who contributed to the most critical time in history.  You can reap peace with your wealth if you put it towards helping other people - and that is invaluable.

If you'd like to help this idea gain fruition to reality, your help would be greatly appreciate by me, the protesters, police and everybody watching.  If you ever wanted to change the world but weren't sure how, this is a great opportunity.

I'm not asking for you to send BTC directly to me, it would just be cool to collaborate with some people and build this project with the power bitcoin has gained and put this currency to use revolutionizing the world beyond the financial realm and into the physical world.

25 BTC might be enough for two of these but more realistically it would suffice for one plus several side drones to capture the show for the world.  BTC amount is not crucial to this project, however, the minds behind it are!

Thank you for reading.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:55:10 AM

You read it right.  I'm looking for a group funded effort to build the first laser shooting drone.

Why?  To change the world of course!

You see, it has become standard practice all over the world for police to use brutally violent force against protesters whom peacefully assemble, even here in the USA where it is engraved in our constitutional right to do so.  This is a problem.  Many officials, which took an oath to serve and protect their country's people, seem to be serving and protecting the government but not the people.

So why do I want to build a laser shooting drone?  To blast all of the police of course!  And by that, I mean to blast them with love.

My idea is to build a quadrocoptor drone that carries a laser system like such:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doube-Lens-RGY-laser-Light-DMX-Stage-Lighting-Green-Red-Laser-DJ-Show-System-/170794046912?pt=US_Stage_Lighting_Single_Units&hash=item27c41e55c0

on a drone like such:

http://www.quadrocopter.com/CineStar-8-MK-Heavy-Lift-RTF_p_1156.html

along with a small battery, inverter, camera and speakers.

Protests are bound to happen when tyranny takes hold of a country and they have been becoming an ever escalating occurrence in recent days due to a large awakening occurring throughout mankind.

The idea is pretty simple, once the police get a bit carried away with their nightsticks and tear gas, this thing comes to the rescue.  It will display an awesome array of lasers - and who doesn't love lasers - whilst playing music to send the good vibes.

Will some police continue to beat their neighbors?  Sure, but this will send a direct message into all those involved that what we seek is not to attack them but to have peace, freedom and unity with each other.  Everybody loves music, everybody loves lasers.  I believe if you were in the mist of unleashing your rage on an unarmed person, seeing a laser shooting drone playing some great music would make you take a step back and evaluate the situation from a different perspective.

This would change the world or the lives of several people, at a minimum, and it has never been tried before.

Something we all need to realize is that our materialistic, greedy society is the cause of our own downfall.  The game we have built around monetary systems is fun and all, but it truly stunts the growth and true potential of humanity.  If we created a society where everyone thought "How can I help the most people and become the happiest," rather than, "How can I get the most money from people," we would see a complete change in society where everyone is taken care of, happy and prosperous.  The efficiency of humanity would exponentially rise and we would see the largest advancements and prosperity of man kind - ever.

It's easy to tell that living highly consumptuous and unsustainable lifestyles cannot last forever on a finite planet.  If we do not change the path we are headed and continue to create monetary systems that provoke inequality and greed, we will surely cause the destruction of our own planet.  We have the power to change the course of our history, as one, and obtain a world of true freedom, peace and limitless happiness.

Make no mistake, the dollar will collapse, bitcoin will eventually collapse and one day or another, we will have to abandon our greedy behavior for a superior feeling of love, for if we don't, we will never truly be free until the day of our demise.  If you can afford to help with this cause, you can leave a legacy as someone who contributed to the most critical time in history.  You can reap peace with your wealth if you put it towards helping other people - and that is invaluable.

If you'd like to help this idea gain fruition to reality, your help would be greatly appreciate by me, the protesters, police and everybody watching.  If you ever wanted to change the world but weren't sure how, this is a great opportunity.

I'm not asking for you to send BTC directly to me, it would just be cool to collaborate with some people and build this project with the power bitcoin has gained and put this currency to use revolutionizing the world beyond the financial realm and into the physical world.

25 BTC might be enough for two of these but more realistically it would suffice for one plus several side drones to capture the show for the world.  BTC amount is not crucial to this project, however, the minds behind it are!

Thank you for reading.

I think you deserve a few Satoshi's just for this work of art. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:22:53 AM

No need, ideas should be free.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:41:45 AM

Sharks with lasers are much more plausible .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: