Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2019, 12:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] MARQUISE $MUSEUM - Private lending platform x30 ROI  (Read 19729 times)
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 560
Merit: 164

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:46:55 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:51:30 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Anyone who bought below 0.00001 cannot make any loss unless waves goes to $50-100.
Perhaps then, trading price of $M-2 will go down to 0.000001-2.
In this case they have x10 profit in USD but smaller waves amount when selling.
If WAVES will make x50-x100 by USD, your token can make x10 only?
Pffff. No! Anyone who bought [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s below 0.00001 WAVES
can just don't sell this at price lesser than 0.00001 WAVES,
and get his x50-x100, while the WAVES price is growing by USD.
Anyway, if they invested there WAVES, they can ask the WAVES for this tokens,
because real WAVES was been really invested there.
I don't think they really need USD, because the USD are printed in FRS, by billions yearly.

Even if waves goes to $100, when company buys back 500 million coins at 0.000001,
new trading level can be established much higher because there are no more sellers left.
Yeah, you're right, but to be this true, the company must don't sell buyed coins at lower prices.

For top wallets, the biggest risk of loss, is not doing anything and only waiting.
Because with more time passing there is more chance of something random happening
to waves or the company
such as hacking,
ticker removal,
downvoting from ranking,
loss of monthly funding,
new rules for crypto and more.
I would not worry that something could really happen to the waves.
This platform is strongly encrypted, moreover, this is decentralized.

And this is blockchain platform.
If some bug, like this will be found,
there is possible to turn blockchain back to previous blocks,
and then do mining another blocks, from this previous block,
and generate another chain of this new blocks.
This is possible even in LAN, with only one miner, and node, because this is a Decentralized EXchange.

Even if, a serious vulnerability will found inside this cryptosystem,
and if after that all the standards are changed,
then nothing prevents to re-issue absolutely all assets and tokens,
and generate this all in the new blockchain, to all previous users, in equal amounts.
As additional option, there is possible to verify signed message,
to be sure that user is alive and active,
before generate for him, this his own assets.
To do this, it is enough to parse the all blocks of the old blockchain,
extract the balances and addresses,
and generate all the waves and all the tokens in the new blockchain.
Maybe, in this case, Asset ID's of all the tokens will be another,
or depended from Asset ID of previous mother-tokens.

Ticker removal? You are serious? Anyone can raise his own matcher,
and trading any token to any token even in LAN.

Also, even if something will be wrong with company, or with your Museum, in the future,
nothing cann't decrease the cost of your assets, and the prices of thading this,
because there, was been invested real cryptocurrencies with real liquidity.
This means, the [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s can trading after billions of years,
somewhere on Venus, Mars or Jupiter,
after some Zombie Apocalypse on the Earth,
or after "Sun-Red giant" evaporates the oceans,
or after the planet is captured by some rachitic aliens.

The best moment to make money is today, not in a few months. If you already have 360m stack bought at low price.
Is this possible to sell 360M [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s now?  Grin

As soon as I can loan this stack I can establish updated level for new buyers, because subsidy will expire with portfolio updates in November.
I don’t think that someone would just lend you so many not-reissuable and unique tokens
with a simple irrevocable transfer to the cryptocurrency address.

If someone wants to use their coins now to redeem Giclées they will receive delivery in canson infinity box, but from November the box will be bespoke and much more expensive to deliver.
If your Giclées in the OTC market really cost from $100 to $300 (including a box),
would someone sell your tokens at a price below 100 or 300 WAVES per million [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s
(according and considering that price 1 WAVES = 1 USD, now).
Yes... They would sell... But... Only very disappointed, hungry, unhappy and needy people.  Cry

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:03:23 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2019, 07:06:42 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

You are missing the point that waves is 99% daytraders who are active to make money from speculation. If this is not serviced then $M-2 is not attractive for trading and this is important for growth of coin and popularity at this early phase.
This can be not popular for trading, but can be popular for investment. What then?  Grin

Most who trade on waves don't understand that these coins can be used for real commodity,
they don't speak english only Russian and the language of $$.
You can speak with them on russian.
I think, need to speak with them, even on the "language of $$", while they are still is an active users...

I think it is safe to lend 360 million and get 370 million back next month.
Will be better to just buy 10M without any risk, especially considering that you want to raise the price up.

You ask me if you can sell 360 million coins in market today?
Put them for sale at 0.000005 and see what happens,
I think many people will buy them.
Maybe even up to 0.00001.
Pffffff.  Grin
I already asked you about, who wants to sell 1,000,000 [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s at price 5-10 WAVES,
if this is not 100 or 300 WAVES per one million [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s
($100-$300 for each Giclée, which cost 1,000,000 [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s)?
I know there can be activized many buyers.
But, I mean if someone want to sell by opening market-position, he cann't do this...
No such liquidity for this volumes.

Marquise $Museum cannot buy this much right now, we are leasing all $Waves.
I did lease my waves too.

500 million will be bought at 0.000001-2 if waves goes to $50-100.
This is possible (50-100 USD/WAVES), but I don't think you can really get 500M.

If Waves goes to $0.1 then it is only budget for more leasing accumulation and small buyback of $M-2.
As I know, leasing will be profitable for 100,000 blocks. Then mining reward can be changed, according the vote in the network...

In this case we have reserve funds to acquire 100 000 waves.
Good point for long-term. Maybe many users be happy to buy WAVES at price $0.1, including me.

And $M-2 will not keep parity with waves parabola because if waves goes x100,
liquidity is much better in that market for users to cash out and save funds before it goes down to $30.
There is always a premium in smaller markets if the liquidity is missing,
however if there is good liquidity,
then good micro coins can outperform bigger alts.
And because 99% of $M-2 users are daytraders they will sell as discount to liquidiate assets into USDT to prepare for short term reversal.
I would not argue about a change in the liquidity of assets in the long term,
because these are dynamic parameters, it is changing
in accordance with changes in the volumes of bid and volumes of ask.
And changes the volumes of ask is correlating with the level of PR of an asset.

$M-2 will not automatically follow waves at x100 because it is two different companies.
In fact, the value of assets is determined by the market, not the company and its development.
Look at the evolution of token VST - from asset to platform.

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 433
Merit: 24

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 02:51:01 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 03:10:37 PM by MarquiseMuseum

PR must be financed, it is no benefit to market a project for $500 and get return on investment of $300. Many firms want alot more than $500 to offer professional services, it is very high risk of spending money for nothing. It is better to reward loyal users directly with airdrops, buyback campaign or subsidized merchandise. Unnlike Waves who gives 5% inflation without backing, Marquise $Museum can only give dividend after selling products for profit.

There is no market in the world where you can sell 50% of supply in public float, nothing with this kind of liquidity without crashing price. And you can get 10 million $M-2 but price will not go up if I don't begin buyback campaign, so it is better to get 10 million after price is already up than wait for nothing.

But as I wrote in PM there is liquidity problems since july and no more development can happen here before these issues are resolved. Until then this project is frozen in time because all planned developments cost much more than monthly revenue. The current price level can be sustained and shipping of Giclées is possible but there are plans for new boxes that cannot be initiated due to financing problems. There can not be any professional photos or videos either for this reason.

The only solution is $200k financing on 30 year repayment $700 monthly with 2% annual interest. It is recommended for projects in this industry to begin with minimum $150k capital but Marquise $Museum started with much less and is still making profit while the other ICOs that raised millions are gone.

Or if the ETH market cryptobook certificates are sold for $30k each, but there are no buyers here, I already sent VIP invitations to friends and family who are the richest on this planet.

After having analyzed this market for two years, I can determine that organic demand is profoundly missing. I believe that this project can be popular in future generations with collectors, but it seems not in modern time. This can happen in art business, it is a subjective industry and it is not something to wear, drive or eat which is why I tried migrating it into finance more than art itself. Unfortunately this crypto market is a 2 year bear super cycle so the timing is terrible.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:04:56 PM

PR must be financed
After having analyzed this market for two years, I can determine that organic demand is profoundly missing. I believe that this project can be popular in future generations with collectors, but it seems not in modern time.
Good PR can make only one PR manager, or group of them.
And perhaps, for the sake of this, it is worth training one man,
do training of the selected stuff, or even an entire institute.  Grin

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 03:15:47 PM

If you want a chance for 50 btc then you must buy all coins from rich list up to 300 satoshi because everyday you wait, momentum disappears. Volatility is the lifeblood of micro markets and there is no big news in development for this project. All big updates came in August.

I will guess that you can get 90% of this supply below 0.00003 and the rest up to 0.0001.

When the new trading level is established new buyers will be forced to enter at this position. I had buyers before up to 0.02 waves per token in June, but many more at 0.001-0.004.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:28:03 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 03:40:41 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

If you want a chance for 50 btc then you must buy all coins from rich list up to 300 satoshi because everyday you wait, momentum disappears. Volatility is the lifeblood of micro markets and there is no big news in development for this project. All big updates came in August.

I will guess that you can get 90% of this supply below 0.00003 and the rest up to 0.0001.

When the new trading level is established new buyers will be forced to enter at this position. I had buyers before up to 0.02 waves per token in June, but many more at 0.001-0.004.

In fact, no any momentum is disappears,
and anyone can start trading at any time, at any price,
and anywhere in a decentralized network of this decentralized exchange,
just by using different own matcher.
Look, this can be changed, in the settings on waves-dex.
In this case, in blockchain, there will be available to see the exchange transactions,
and new matcher address, but not the link to this Matcher REST API. Wink
So any interference and intervention on this new market is excluded by this way.
Moreover, new buyers can don't know about WAVES,
can don't know about default matcher, and just invest the BTC/ETH/DASH/ZEC/LTC/ETC/sh~TC,
to get tokens, to their web-wallet,
and just to hold it, and transfer, like another cryptocurrencies.
And in often - to buy and just hold, and loss the PrivateKey then, in future...
That's what I meant by the phrase: "popular for investment".

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 02:05:01 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 10:25:34 AM by MarquiseMuseum

https://www.marquisemuseum.com/cryptobook

20 million Waves market $M-2 can now be redeemed for Giclée inside Museum Solander portfolio. This is the worlds finest archival boxes for generational storage of Investment grade art. Every redeemed box cubes between 2 and 5 Giclées inside, so it is cheaper way to collect all images than $300/10 million $M-2 Canson option which only comes with 1 Giclée.

Redeem is limited to 1 per month per user, this is increased with higher trading liquidity.

Airport boutique partnership price is $1100 ($250 for box $100-$250 for art $50 for delivery and $500-700 for company and partner profit).

Price for 20 million $M-2 is $320 if acquired at 0.00002 waves per coin, maybe early buyers can get this amount for 0.00001 to 0.000015, it is then $160-$240 per box (80% subsidy).

If price of $M-2 increase much, redeem rate will be lowered, but not by much: 10-20% less coins per 100% stock price increase. Small amount is permanently burned when liquidity increases in trading.

I did consider branded logo on front but the price is instantly double only for this small detail. It is better to deliver it clean and if someone wants bespoke option they can pay more.

This is new type of commodity in 21st century, a black Museum box for crypto trading. This box was invented 200 years ago by Swedish botanist D.Solander.

It is limited to 10 000 units and investors can store them in warehouse or at home and then trade with other investors using $M-1 which is delivered as the asset validator to prove that it is from Marquise $Museum. When a box is sold in $M-1 market, delivery can be optioned using escrow intermediation which will soon be on smart contract.

$M-1 trading will mostly be OTC because a fixed amount of tokens are required from seller to buyer transfer. In the future the market exchange will contain tags to display unit sellers in horizontal ledger rather than vertical. Each seller sets its own price but buyers will make acquisitions from horizontal bids to prevent undercutting between certificate sellers.

If seller 1 has 20 million $M-1 to sell a portfolio certificate that they bought in $M-2 market and then cubed on website, their tags are color coded so that buyer only gets coins from correct seller stock. It is also horizontally displayed instead of vertical ledger.

Another trading method is to pool all $M-1 freely without tags and when a buyer collects the right amount of coins he can request a unit delivery from a list of sellers that are interested in selling at that point in time for the real time market price. This is similar to auctions but there must still be a communications and contract escrow service to manage asset transfer because it is real commodity.

Is it technically possible to implement smart contract escrow service for delivery of commodities to waves traders? So that the tokens and product in p2p market is transfered correctly between parties without opportunity for theft.

Is it possible to create horizontal color tagged ledgers by sectioning token supply based on user wallet bid price?

So that it looks like this:

Today on waves dex trading is performed vertically and anoynymously (if explorer is not used for tracking):

Sellside:
1000 tokens for 1 waves
1000 tokens for 0.99 waves

Spread: 10%

Buyside:
1000 tokens for 0.9 waves
1000 tokens for 0.89 waves

Proposed Horizontal trading layout:

Sellside (horizontal):
Wallet 1: 1000 tokens for 1 waves  Wallet 2: 500 tokens for 0.9 waves

Buyside (normal vertical):
1000 tokens for 0.89 waves
1000 tokens for 0.85 waves

Optionally:

Vertical ledger with color tags and button to buy all coins from certain wallet:

W1 23   tokens   1     waves
W2 100 tokens   0.99 waves
W3 500 tokens   0.96 waves
W1 77   tokens   0.95 waves

spread 10%

Click to Buy all (skips lowest price until color matching buyorder is filled):
+W1: 100 tokens average price 1+0.95/2 waves
+W2: 100 tokens average price 0.99
+W3: 500 tokens average price 0.96

The purpose of this layout is to enable fill orders for commodity sellers on projects that are backed by real product. So that 1 buyer does not get 100 tokens from seller 1 and 50 from seller 2 and 150 is required from either to release product to buyers shipping location.

tippytoes

Activity: 952
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:24:22 PM

@MarquiseMuseum, since your thread is not getting good attention from the community and seems that very few are interested on this waves asset, do you have other plans on how to improve its trading performance, as only the MarquiseMuseum/Waves pair has trading movement?

Is your business in trading luxury goods still in the pipeline? What is the current status of this area?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 01:42:34 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 05:27:45 AM by MarquiseMuseum

@MarquiseMuseum, since your thread is not getting good attention from the community and seems that very few are interested on this waves asset, do you have other plans on how to improve its trading performance, as only the MarquiseMuseum/Waves pair has trading movement?

Is your business in trading luxury goods still in the pipeline? What is the current status of this area?

Waves is mostly day traders.

Bitcointalk is mostly bounty backed posting except in big projects.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 02:28:46 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 04:55:21 PM by MarquiseMuseum

$Valhalla will be the designated $M-1 validator for $M-2 redeemers and $M-2 can be used for membership buyin in $Valhalla project.

Monthly subscription for $V project (see other announcement thread) is $800 and with $M-2 it is the same but the difference is that with $M-2 subscription there is redeem ability for investment art portfolio, but no refund unlike direct $V sub.

$V is used for $M-1 Asset validation because Marquise $Museum is a Dual token project which is PCT priority business patent application in America.

I offer 126 million $M-2 at 0.0003 (38 000 waves) and will use 50% of monthly staking pool (100 waves) to buyback $M-2 at any price you set, even 0.1 (it is 12.6 million waves profit for you).

Pm me for this deal or buy this top 2 stack directly in waves dex it is there now for trade.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 04:49:45 AM

There will be fixed weekly buybacks in following markets regardless of trading level up to 5 waves per week:

LTC/$M-2
ETH/$M-2
BTC/$M-2
USD/$M-2

This means that all waves market coins can now be used to participate in weekly buyback of these markets which are valued x10 to x1000 of waves market so the intention is to bring total market cap up towards 1 satoshi and release 100 million supply to some buyer who will settle market making to receive weekly buyback from the main supply of 20 000 waves of Marquise $Museum company wallet.

This is then 20 waves dividend per week but maximum 50% is used for token buyback.

It is similar to leasing to node generators.

So it is good for someone who buys all waves market coins and put the first sell order in USD because they make x1000 instant profit, only the repayment rate is from lease rewards which is capped at 5 per week because the main stack is only 5000 waves at the present.

This will help liquidity in other markets so not only focus on waves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.