Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TERA PLATFORM] [DApp, PoW, CPU, 1000 TPS]  (Read 42313 times)
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

I know this project running for 1 month and it's considered to be a new kind of algorithm so when is this coin listed on the exchange?
I want to buy some coins but Trading on OTC is quite risky for members .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

I know this project running for 1 month and it's considered to be a new kind of algorithm so when is this coin listed on the exchange?

I offer feeless escrow in discord channel.

there have been ZERO scams since OTC trading of Tera began.

always check user# Raskul#5486
you can also use bitrated, which is a trusted escrow service.
degelio

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

no one knows, new tech is always hard to implement at first , remember what happened for example to raiblocks someone had to build a exchange just for raiblocks , same happened for monero for example, one of the biggest achievements of poloniex is the monero's  listing
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

Hello everybody! A stable version of the 437 network appeared. We will observe it for a while! Excellent work from the developer.
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

Hello everybody! A stable version of the 437 network appeared. We will observe it for a while! Excellent work from the developer.

That's cool . Dev and Team are working hard to get a stable wallet and it's a good project which will join it after listing on the exchanges .
Dev and team should do an attention to marketing plans to attract more people to join it .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

That's cool . Dev and Team are working hard to get a stable wallet and it's a good project which will join it after listing on the exchanges .
Dev and team should do an attention to marketing plans to attract more people to join it .

Soon we will be engaged in marketing! Now the developer will focus on smart contracts. Wait for the news!
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Well, great! We are waiting for smart contracts and a website!
Also interested in when the WP project will be created. For investors, this is crucially important!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sprardt

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 10:53:25 AM by sprardt

What kind of asshole sends Trojans to the  nodes and injects the software missing on GitHub?
Who shits into the blockchain and removes the mined blocks? Who removes transactions?
What's the name of this asshole?

This project is real shit. The basic rule of the blockchain has been violated - no one has the right to modify and correct the chain.
This project must die.
 This is scam.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

What kind of asshole sends Trojans to the  nodes and injects the software missing on GitHub?
Who shits into the blockchain and removes the mined blocks? Who removes transactions?

This project is real shit. The basic rule of the blockchain has been violated - no one has the right to modify and correct the chain.
This project must die.
 This is scam.

Your account with 9 messages is hard to trust! The project shows stable development. If this is the former administrator of the Chat Discord. I feel sorry for you

sprardt

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

This project must die.
 This is scam.

Your account with 9 messages is hard to trust! The project shows stable development. If this is the former administrator of the Chat Discord. I feel sorry for you

A rare fool will buy Tera while a developer has the ability to cancel balances, ban accounts, delete transactions and inject a Trojan program that runs with root rights.
Neither is anyone protected from theft by developers of private keys, passwords to them and tokens.
I feel sorry for you.  You came up with a rare shit.
zorik982

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

This project must die.
 This is scam.

A rare fool will buy Tera while a developer has the ability to cancel balances, ban accounts, delete transactions and inject a Trojan program that runs with root rights.
Neither is anyone protected from theft by developers of private keys, passwords to them and tokens.

In fact, no one is holding you. The project suits me. That's why I'm here!
At the moment, blockchain TERA smart money is a new product and the developer constantly updates it and supports it. Yes, at the moment Dev is the owner of the github account. But in the future when the network becomes completely stable, the developer will send the blockchain to free swimming

R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Excellent! I love CPU only coins!!
cogaixauxi12

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

How is this bitcoin's currency going to rise?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

i don't know what happened, and i don't really care. mine it - don't mine it.. makes no odds to me.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

However... there need to be more updates posted on here... there is no point creating a forum announcement and not keeping those who do not wish to use discord updated.

sprardt

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

This project must die.
 This is scam.

At the moment, blockchain TERA smart money is a new product and the developer constantly updates it and supports it. Yes, at the moment Dev is the owner of the github account. But in the future when the network becomes completely stable, the developer will send the blockchain to free swimming
I feel sorry for you!
zorik982

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

This project must die.
 This is scam.

your words resemble the words of an offended boy. As a result, no one keeps you in the project. Do not like it, go the other way.

nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

This project must die.
 This is scam.

I feel sorry for you!

It is not me.. I have left the server and project keeping my integrity and don't need to hide behind newbie accounts. I did not write a single line of shit here or anywhere else. Im seriously sad that a project with such a great potential like TERA had is loosing credibility because of questionable decisions. I wish vtools good luck on his quest to fight orcs.."Decentralization is religion" Amen.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

I want to know, this coin is mineable only with CPU? And is this planned to reach new exchanges? And if yes in which exchange?

rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

This project must die.
 This is scam.

I feel sorry for you!

It is not me.. I have left the server and project keeping my integrity and don't need to hide behind newbie accounts. I did not write a single line of shit here or anywhere else. Im seriously sad that a project with such a great potential like TERA had is loosing credibility because of questionable decisions. I wish vtools good luck on his quest to fight orcs.."Decentralization is religion" Amen.

I also have left the discord chat... I plan to ramp down my tera mining very soon too. BUt wish the developer best of luck and I hope that the community can ensure a healthy project for those who wish to take part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: