Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TERA PLATFORM] [DApp, PoW, CPU, 1000 TPS]  (Read 42315 times)
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

In response to my actions, you continued!

you made no conversation regarding this at the time.
what were your 'actions'?

you are not a good moderator and i would not take advice from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SunshineTERA

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

Due to inexperience, I overdid many of the community helped me understand this. I realized what it means to be part of the community, I want to continue to help the participants Tera. Boumba smart and original, I do not want him to leave the community tera. Boumba sorry me please and go back.

PS: You think I'm a bad moderator, please tell me why? I will correct myself! I want to grow and develop with everyone in tera. Our future is decentralization!
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

Due to inexperience, I overdid many of the community helped me understand this. I realized what it means to be part of the community, I want to continue to help the participants Tera. Boumba smart and original, I do not want him to leave the community tera. Boumba sorry me please and go back.

PS: You think I'm a bad moderator, please tell me why? I will correct myself! I want to grow and develop with everyone in tera. Our future is decentralization!

you banned two prominent members of the tera community, myself, as escrow and boumba who has a wealth of experience.
noobs should just go back to faucets and leave real miners alone.

you can correct yourself by removing the ban on all members
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Hi guys, I have been following that project for a long time, and I just got banned from their discord this morning. So here is my 2 cents about this project.

My mining account is one of the first in the 200 number, I was there 800k block before mining even started. So I have silently been following the project for a long time.

I only started being active on the discord recently due to some management issue. I have to say, at first it wasn't easy, lots of forking, lots of problem with the synchronization, but update after update that was taken care of. And boy, we had a good run at the updates. When I got ban, I think the wallet was at V450 or something like that. After a while tough, most of the issue went away and the project was really starting to look great and stable. The first sign I got that this was maybe a bad projet, was when a crypto expert told some of us on a separate discord that all the wallet coding and security was handled at an amateur level, and that the dev didn't want to identify himself. I didn't think much back then because, in my opinion, the project was still moving forward nicely. So I continued to follow the project, while mining on a rented VPS to get some coins while I was able to.

Then came the trouble. Because, like the crypto expert told us before, the coding of the wallet was pretty bad, someone found a way to optimize the integrated CPU miner. And by optimizing, I mean LIKE REALLY BAD. This is when Vtools, main devs of the project, started to act crazy, and he was not the only one. When most of the discord found out that someone was able to mine almost all the blocks by himself, many people started acting crazy and throwing rocks at "possible gpu miner" and "possible hacker" and such and such... In a big turn of event, the main support actor, Nakashu, was fired (because dev suspected he was the "GPU miner"), the main escrow was strip of his title and people were asked to escrow through dev himself (yup you red that right), and everything went overboard, new mods, new support, everything done without any announcement or reason. That's when I realized that this project was a one man show. Nakashu was probably the best support any dev would want to have with them, he was patient, respecfull and helpfull to everybody, even in the darkest hour of the coin.

Not only that, but the other dev, the one that was able to optimize the miner, was treated as a robber, and was crucified on the general channel before people actualy got to know who he was. Little bit after that, someone on the discord posted part of the code that was responsible for the automatic update of the wallet. That's when I decided to stop mining and removed my wallet. Part of that code, actually allow the main dev to run any string of command on the installed node. Security issue anybody? That same function was then used to update the wallet and ban the optimized mining account, ban any account above number 8210, and who knows what else! Basically the main dev, can do whatever he wants with his chain. I wouldn't mind to much if this was a close project for a private company, but this is public crypto domain, and as such, every huge action like banning an account should be AT LEAST submitted to public vote.

After a lot of active discussion, many of us tried to state that, if there was a better optimized miner, we should try to work with that dev, and bring the optimized cpu miner to everybody. But Vtools is still convinced that this is a GPU miner, and doing everything in his power to stop GPU mining, FPGA or asic mining.

I also realized that this project was starting to be rotten, when another dev from another coin, had interest in this project. He actually came on their discord to ask very important questions (how are orphan block gonna be handled when the chain get decentralized, why is the chain taking so long to sync if there is not that many transactions, etc.). He was welcomed by comments like "why are you attacking this project" and such. For those of you who are wondering, the chain and the mining right now are considered centralized because you can only mine on one miner and in only "one pool" as this is a "the wallet is the miner" kinda deal. And since everything is controlled by the main dev, and that we now know that other miner could potentially be banned from the chain, i doubt it will change anytime soon.

Now why was I banned? Because this morning I had the bad idea about starting a discussion with "the former escrow stripped of his title" about a FPGA that was able to mine Sha3 algo (the same algo used by Tera). Apparently, one of the mod didn't liked our discussion and we were both banned from the discord, without notice. The only thing we saw before getting banned, is that our messages were getting erased. From what I know, our whole discussion was remove from that channel.

So there you go, if you think about investing in Tera, please be carefull. Know that this is a coin controled by only one guy (vtools), that you are not allowed to have an open discussion about other mining equipment that CPU, that the rules can change without any notice or asking the community first. If you are mining with a better miner or equipment, be carefull as your mining account might be banned from the network if you win to many blocs. If this was supposed to be the next ETH with smart contract and everything, this is mission failed in my oppinion.

And before I go! I still have 150k Tera to sell, if anybody is interested still after my post, you can contact me!

Cheers and good luck to the investors

I have known this project with new technology but It seems The wallet version is not stable and usually updated from Dev so when is this wallet stable for mining and running ? I feel doubted about this project through this comment posted and if this comment is right, I think it will be so bad for this project
FeiibuuMar

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent plans, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

sold all my tera. i may return when these criteria are met:

open source code
decentralized pools
wallets available for dynamic IP machines.

until then, i don't see any value in this.
mindsignals

Activity: 428
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

WTS 595k TERA for USD$0.00025/TERA Firm.
Miller.Mallik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action
heliopausebicyclingyr

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:33:22 AM

Life developed technology markets such as natural this creation of money intelligent development, TERA as well as a new currency with the new position and the level of competition with other currencies also very acrimonious. I hope you will have a new strategy to develop TERA going into the market and has an important leadership position. I will always keep track of your project.
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

open source code
decentralized pools

At which price did you sold?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

open source code
decentralized pools

that is none of your business  Tongue
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

open source code
decentralized pools

that is none of your business  Tongue

Sorry I ask because I tried to sell but nobody buy
Vtools (OP)

Activity: 411
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

We have developed a new mining algorithm. In the near future we will finish the coding and start the implementation. More details you can see here:
https://discord.gg/BRsEjhY

Restart of the TERA project in 2022
Web ܀ ANN ܀ Discord ܀ Telegram ܀ Twitter
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

We have developed a new mining algorithm. In the near future we will finish the coding and start the implementation. More details you can see here:

it would take you two minutes to post it here.
some of us don't like chatrooms with hierarchy and banning orders...
PetersonWayne

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Vtools (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

it would take you two minutes to post it here.
some of us don't like chatrooms with hierarchy and banning orders...

We will add this information to WP and publish it when it is ready.

Chanel Aban

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this business, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action
Vtools (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Today there will be an update, the network will be posted code with a new mining algorithm. But the transition to the new algorithm will be at the next stage of the update.

Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Today there will be an update, the network will be posted code with a new mining algorithm. But the transition to the new algorithm will be at the next stage of the update.

it's good to hear it but when is this new algorithm available for users? according to the new code is this new algorithm possible for CPU mining ?
I have 2 server 12core 24G RAM working so are they good to mine this coin ? How many TERA coins will be mined by two servers at this time?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: