Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner in a marketing site. [Need web developer]  (Read 504 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:06:16 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 12:36:46 PM by TimtheYoutuber

I would like to finally create a marketing site where I offer consulting and content creation services to ICOs/crypto projects/coins etc

So I am looking for some people that could develop a site for me. I am looking to create a partnership so no salary payments will be given. I am hoping to share expenses and profits. I will handle the business side of the service, but I need a developer to create the site and make updates to it. The plan is to advertise the service outside of Bitcointalk, and so we need a nice looking site.

This will be a lot of hard work to start up, so I am looking for individuals that have time and are willing to work. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Best,

Tim

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dangershadow

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

Do you already have a   website ?
beego

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

What do you bring to the table Tim.. Other than the idea?

We have everything ready from the website to blockchain platform and we are a team of 4 currently. What we are missing is an tech writer and a community manager. If you can fit in or have other relevant qualifications then I am open to onboarding you.
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I would like to finally create a marketing site where I offer consulting and content creation services to ICOs/crypto projects/coins etc

So I am looking for some people that have marketing skills, or content creation skills. I am looking to create a partnership so no salary payments will be given. I am hoping to split all of the expenses and profits.

This will be a lot of hard work to start up, so I am looking for individuals that have time and are willing to work. Shoot me an email if you are interested at therealtimforrest@gmail.com

Best,

Tim

Yeah who are you? What qualifications do you have? Why would anyone want to partner up with you, the idea is not exactly fresh? You need to answer these questions if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
Easytoo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

We have everything ready from the website to blockchain platform and we are a team of 4 currently. What we are missing is an tech writer and a community manager. If you can fit in or have other relevant qualifications then I am open to onboarding you.

Are you guys  looking for Community manager then I am Available  msg me  on telegram  for more information t.me/clonetoo

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Do you already have a   website ?

Nope I am in the process of creating one.

I will send you a PM

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

I have talked with a few people, PM me if you are interested.

Positivebetting
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Hey beego,

If your project is interesting and you can afford it I would love to contribute with my skills.

Send me the link in PM, or via Telegram

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

Send me a pm if you are still looking: )
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:20:55 AM
Merited by Raja_MBZ (1), Who_ (1)

So I am looking for some people that have marketing skills, or content creation skills. I am looking to create a partnership so no salary payments will be given. I am hoping to split all of the expenses and profits.

So Tim,

You want to start a company offering widgets, but you don't know how to make widgets.

So you hire me to make the widgets, and you pay me half of what the widgets are worth, and keep half for yourself.

Why wouldn't I simply start up my own company and sell the widgets myself?

Moral of the story:  Start a company offering something you can make yourself.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bittraffic

Activity: 2912
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

So Tim,

You want to start a company offering widgets, but you don't know how to make widgets.

So you hire me to make the widgets, and you pay me half of what the widgets are worth, and keep half for yourself.

Moral of the story:  Start a company offering something you can make yourself.  Smiley

Sort of like that. You can call him boss too.

He has the marketing skills to offer. If he can do that then why not just join a team that had already established themselves in the industry, I don't think that's hard to do if he have the skills, a company would know how to value it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

There is a golden nugget of success advice from Vod. Here is mine: Do what you can hire for what you can't (do or afford to do).

He has the marketing skills to offer. If he can do that then why not just join a team that had already established themselves in the industry, I don't think that's hard to do if he have the skills, a company would know how to value it.

Having the skills to drive people to take action is incredibly valuable to companies and businesses of any size. You first sell to the boss, then you sell to his clients, you make money on both transactions. If you don't make money, you don't create value, because people are not committed unless they pay.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

So Tim,

Thanks for the advice, I already have a website designer creating the site and managing it. While I am completing the services we offer.

Why does anyone start their own business?

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:12:05 PM

I am bumping this back up as I need another partner to help create a website for me. Please comment if you are interested and I will PM you. My PM's get flooded already, so please comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Positivebetting
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:30:51 PM

Hi Tim,

How you doing?

We are a team of crypto nerds in Spain looking for co-operate.

Pm me please.

Good day.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 01:23:43 PM

Hi Tim,

How you doing?

We are a team of crypto nerds in Spain looking for co-operate.

Pm me please.

Good day.

Ive sent you a PM, thanks for showing interest.

Looking for more people, post and then I will contact you!

Positivebetting
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:57:13 PM

So Tim,

Wait what marketing skills? No offence to anyone and I am not saying this in a negative way. There is no skill in marketing. Its all about clocking in the hours and repeating a tried and tested formula. Its all about hiring the right people.

Tim has been trying really hard to make something off his Bitcointalk career, like that Insurance he was trying to pass off. Which is admirable but ..eh..

So yeah, I agree with Vod, instead of trying to bring people under your wing so they can work for you, why don't you work for people and first develop a 'wing' to bring other people under it?

Good luck

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:05:28 PM

So Tim,

Wait what marketing skills? No offence to anyone and I am not saying this in a negative way. There is no skill in marketing. Its all about clocking in the hours and repeating a tried and tested formula. Its all about hiring the right people.

Tim has been trying really hard to make something off his Bitcointalk career, like that Insurance he was trying to pass off. Which is admirable but ..eh..

So yeah, I agree with Vod, instead of trying to bring people under your wing so they can work for you, why don't you work for people and first develop a 'wing' to bring other people under it?

Good luck

Getting data and finally trying to work on it on google adwords is actually a very good marketing skills and SEO. Companies are spending much for people who can analyze the data through the traffic it comes and goes into their website and how much people spends just few seconds and close the ads and who are they like the age, gender, where they are from and so on. These are crucial in marketing and only few people have acquire this skills because it needs money to spend in order to tests adnetworks and target specific audience who will actually read the ads.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:14:55 PM

... few people have acquire this skills because it needs money ...

So by that logic, one should only hire people that have money to acquire these skills?

Here's why I don't get your point.

Why should someone that has already invested his time and money into acquiring these highly sought after skills (according to you), then why should he work for Tim the Youtuber?

What value does Tim bring that such an individual would need Tim and that too without getting paid for the hours?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:48:08 PM

... few people have acquire this skills because it needs money ...

So by that logic, one should only hire people that have money to acquire these skills?

Here's why I don't get your point.

Why should someone that has already invested his time and money into acquiring these highly sought after skills (according to you), then why should he work for Tim the Youtuber?

What value does Tim bring that such an individual would need Tim and that too without getting paid for the hours?

Most of the marketing people needs a team and like you said  repeating a tried and tested formula works for them and linkbuilding and seo is a repeating tasks. I'm not an expert on this but I have worked to several teams in the past that I work for some where my tasks includes off page SEO and then the rest of the team are off to collect emails and some create articles. I suppose he needs a partner who can do some of these or Tim will need someone with skills to collaborate.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄