Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✳️✳️ [ANN] THE FUTURE OF FREEDOM - NEXMESH - COMMUNITY TOKEN - INTERNET V3 ✳️✳️  (Read 822 times)
NexMeshMod (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

The two words that pop into my head are "ground-breaking" and "thrilling"
Seriously good work on your part, guys, you got me really interested in this project without "giving away" too much information, you know?
Hopefully, there are great things ahead of NexMesh 'cause it sounds really cool

On the giving away info theme, we are working at getting support from the Australia government ATM. There is talk and some worked needed as we have a chance of a grant from a 30 million dollar pool. We would not get 30 million but part of depending on how we work with the gov. The interest is getting business and residents into the mesh and use NexMesh as a way to save and expand local markets and fill black spots in connections.

This info is fresh off the press. So some work to do as working with any Gov be a slow and tedious path.

The AUS gov is into crypto more than most govs eg: Power Ledger gained Gov funding of $8 million.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

I salute that earning money is not the only way to go in trying to succeed.

Thanks Pak. Working away. Site being updated and adding security. Site will need to be redone in the short term to keep up with progress and more aimed at the end goal. ATM marketing and meeting with other parties and looking for our best way to push it into 5th gear in the mainstream.

Agree with the next step on exploration and expansion
Marketing and meetings with others that will drive the progress of this project.
Also the issue of exposure to documentation and revamping the website into
the main agenda is the right action.
And at a glance, I read also there is the possibility of obtaining funding
from the Gov. specially AUS Gov, which is already known, is open to opportunities
for entry blockchain technology and Crypto .
May all work in the project goes well and gets support from all parties.
Thereby, while continuing to monitor developments.

NexMeshMod (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Thanks Pak. Working away. Site being updated and adding security. Site will need to be redone in the short term to keep up with progress and more aimed at the end goal. ATM marketing and meeting with other parties and looking for our best way to push it into 5th gear in the mainstream.

Marketing and meetings with others that will drive the progress of this project.
the main agenda is the right action.
And at a glance, I read also there is the possibility of obtaining funding
from the Gov. specially AUS Gov, which is already known, is open to opportunities
for entry blockchain technology and Crypto .
May all work in the project goes well and gets support from all parties.
Thereby, while continuing to monitor developments.

Had a few meetings with Gov/local councils last 2 weeks. They went well. I do not want to let on to much to early but they are going to partner in a trial of the units. We have a lot more work to do with them as yet but its positive this far.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

the main agenda is the right action.......

Had a few meetings with Gov/local councils last 2 weeks. They went well. I do not want to let on to much to early but they are going to partner in a trial of the units. We have a lot more work to do with them as yet but its positive this far.

This is a good initial conversation, let alone the good intentions for the benefit of all parties.
As long as the principal's purpose is to master research and technology, I do not think there is
something to worry about.
Better also for the upcoming conversation, really prepared everything
which deals with all elements of planning and visualizing the results.
Hopefully in the next meeting can run better than expected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: