Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have restricted from liking, post and comments in my facebook  (Read 162 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

You're temporarily restricted from liking posts, pages and comments right now. This is because there's been some unusual activity in your account

Who can help me unlock to like posts, pages please?
You could just try to write and email to facebook and wait for their answer or be patient and wait till the time of "ban" will went to zero.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Unusual activities on facebook only comes when we are posting too much of information which is not authenticated by the facebook as facebook and other social media like these are having their own rules and regulations of the relentlessly posting too much over the facebook, you can contact facebook for the problem solution or you can post in a interval of time as frequent posting can relate you on some political activities which can be violent for them, these issues will be solved in a few days and its better if you change your content as well as there are lots of scams over the market so facebook want his site to be protected from these.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

I also blocked the page within 24 hours due to excessive activity. Of course this is offensive. But you will not do anything - you need to wait, and then be less active in social networks.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

You're temporarily restricted from liking posts, pages and comments right now. This is because there's been some unusual activity in your account

Who can help me unlock to like posts, pages please?
You could just try to write and email to facebook and wait for their answer or be patient and wait till the time of "ban" will went to zero.
Its not a proper idea for you to write or email them since you do violate their terms when it comes to spamming and its normal for a service or anywhere on the net that posting on excessive or on a short gap is considered inappropriate and its just right for them to give you the restriction. You don't have any choice but to wait up for the time limit of such ban or restriction.

Unusual activities on facebook only comes when we are posting too much of information which is not authenticated by the facebook as facebook and other social media like these are having their own rules and regulations of the relentlessly posting too much over the facebook, you can contact facebook for the problem solution or you can post in a interval of time as frequent posting can relate you on some political activities which can be violent for them, these issues will be solved in a few days and its better if you change your content as well as there are lots of scams over the market so facebook want his site to be protected from these.
They do already revert back their restriction with Crypto related post or ads and even just on usual posting stuffs they do always have rules.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: