Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * Invest Like a Pro | * Trade like a Master -- Get Your Personal Adviser  (Read 5558 times)
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:43:47 PM

Give me one good read for the next few days and I might buy service. Here is your chance to prove you are legit, any information about anything crypto related over the next week and see how it plays out.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:46:57 PM

Give me one good read for the next few days and I might buy service. Here is your chance to prove you are legit, any information about anything crypto related over the next week and see how it plays out.

I'm not going to reveal any new hot information, But, i advised several of my clients to gather WDC when it hit rock bottom.

Go buy some WDC, it's not too late. I'm not going to explain the reason, but anyone who knows how to read a graph could understand why.

Edit 2 other coins that have fallen of the radar that are prime for gains are Mega and quark, they are hitting rock bottom.
As far as new coins go, that will require to actually pay for the service. I'm not going to tell you which coins are headed for a major explosion that have been launched within the last 2 weeks.

Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:01:23 AM

Ok fair enough, but I refuse to buy WDC because I lost a lot of money in the Scharmbeck scam. It has too much baggage to be a long time player, but lets see what the short term holds.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:03:44 AM

Ok fair enough, but I refuse to buy WDC because I lost a lot of money in the Scharmbeck scam. It has too much baggage to be a long time player, but lets see what the short term holds.

See, the thing you can conclude with the 3 coins i mentioned is that they are following bitcoins footsteps exactly. If they get to low, they will immedately get bought-in to.

Even for a short period, but if bitcoin rises by a lot expect to make a lot of cash in return. It's all about patience in the alt-game. You can't be jittery when it comes to investing and selling too soon.

Here is the most helpful information you will get.

What goes up must come down. What goes down, is going to come back up. This is a fundamental principal in the alt-game. I have yet to seen a total collapse or neglect of a coin on the markets. Even if some have lost all hope, there is someone waiting to manipulate that market.

Anyways that's enough for now.

Goodluck!
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:25:48 AM

I've thought about offering a similar service myself, however time constraints are a major issue for me. I'd be interested to see how you get on.

Best of luck with your service.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:20:27 AM

I've thought about offering a similar service myself, however time constraints are a major issue for me. I'd be interested to see how you get on.

Best of luck with your service.

Cheers man, i appreciate it!

I already have 8 stable clients that I'm offering the service to. Most regularly seek my advice, but i wouldn't say it is a major time constraint once you initially meet and get on the same page.

I would recommend this job to anyone who actually enjoys helping others, it's quite fulfilling for me. 
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:07:07 AM

seems like people like .05btc price point. Added a new client today after not trying that much.

I will keep this thread updated as much as possible.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:50:31 PM

Obtained a 10th client this morning, service is very much alive still.

If you have any skepticism about my abilities then feel free to read through my post history.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:50:28 PM

Advised a few of my clients to invest in darkcoin last night, and they made a healthy 200% profit on their investments.

Do not miss the opportunity on this service! still a very fair price @ .05btc
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:39:40 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 09:10:06 PM by tk808

Updates regarding this service:

1) Due to the technicality, information and communication required for this service, i highly recommend you are fluent in english.

2) Advisory through email messaging will result in a delay of communication and hinter your ability to successfully transact or invest at the correct moments. Thus, almost making my knowledge and insight degraded.

3) This is a one-on-one chat, I will download or use any form of communication that is instant at your request.

4) Do not look for free advice without paying for the service (you know who you are freeloaders). I offer a lot of free insight on BCT, twitter and other forums.

5) My advisory service is based on your consent. You are responsible for initiating and talking with me. Explaining what you need advice or information on. I will do the most intrusive research to bring you the most fulfilling answers

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:42:50 PM

Acquired an 11th client today and in talks with potentially a 12th.

Several of my clients just come to me for a quick update regarding the markets now. There is no major stress on my time to serve new clients.

Quick update: Website is currently in development, so that should be a major plus for clients getting a premium, full access membership to a lot of insight from days of work.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

okay i´m interested...got an eye on your tweets and may contact you the next days!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

okay i´m interested...got an eye on your tweets and may contact you the next days!

I haven't been updating my twitter, i've been too involved with the website which will be the official source of information.

I'm always on skype so do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Regards,
TK

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:02:01 PM

I haven't been updating my twitter, i've been too involved with the website which will be the official source of information.

Regards,
TK

that answer was fast^^ thank you !  okay I think I will contact you through skype next week.. maybe you could send me some infos per pm Wink
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

Regards,
TK

that answer was fast^^ thank you !  okay I think I will contact you through skype next week.. maybe you could send me some infos per pm Wink

Definitely, whenever i take on a client i have to know a lot of their habits and current investments/knowledge they have within the alt-markets.

I get a great understanding what your position is and how you basically "think" when it comes to investing/trading.

Then i can fully deliver on your weaknesses and create the best personalized experience for my clients.
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:19:55 PM

Hey Tk808 why arent your predictions of dogecoin right? I thought you were a master trader? oh wait you are just another butthurt person mad at all the new altcoins that are taking away from what ever coin you are invested in.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:22:27 PM

Hey Tk808 why arent your predictions of dogecoin right? I thought you were a master trader? oh wait you are just another butthurt person mad at all the new altcoins that are taking away from what ever coin you are invested in.

I confirmed i was spreading FUD, anyone who understands markets can clearly see it was almost a joke.

And i confimed that way before i started this service, so there is no motive behind my DOGE fud besides my personal gain. Go-ahead and check the facts then come back to me with an actual argument.

On the other-hand, i have released pieces of information afterwards, regarding Doge that remain true to this moment. Research my post history.

Lastly, I have invested interest in the majority of legitimate and coins that actually try to differ from the conventional coingen.io Coins. I generally invest in mid-term to long-term coins. Most coins released are hyped for 2 days, pumped and dumped and forgotten about. I'm usually 98% correct about those types of coins.
Currently, i have invested interest in about 40+ coins or so, some more then others of course.
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:36:22 PM

so for 0.07 BTC you will teach me the tricks on trading and how to make gains?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:41:27 PM

so for 0.07 BTC you will teach me the tricks on trading and how to make gains?

Depends on what types of gains you want to make. There are several different strategies for making a return on an investment. But essentially, yes i will advise you and give you full insight into a coin and the current market trends, analysis, my biased opions (if you seek them) and anything else that i can offer you with.

With trading, I can teach you how to analyze the markets and certain technical analysis tricks, as well as teaching you how to read and understand each coin. Because, every coin that has been launched follows a certain pattern or trend. I will teach you how to do all this and more.

I also offer access and any form of instant communication you desire, essentially i'll be available to you most of the day. 
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:12:26 AM

Aquired a 12th client today.

Again, i've been heavily involved with a new project of mine so i advise anyone to directly contact me on skype if your are interested in this service. I delivered a late response to a few of you today due to not checking BCT.

Also, if you are going to use this service, be sure to know exactly what you want from me. I can't read your mind, but i can get a good understanding by questions and portfolio advices you are seeking. I'll do my best to assist you and leave no question unanswered, that is a guarantee.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: