Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help  (Read 518 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

You need to study first, check good channels. Check this one https://t.me/tradingcryptocoach Good luck in your crypto education...
Most people should even have been able to find that out themselves by now, and to know basically that this is something they have to understand will be able to offer them anything than sadness if they manage or decide to join.

What the owners of these groups are looking for are gullible people that want to trade, have no idea how to do so and all they care about is ways they can go in easy and make some bucks quickly, which in this essence, they are actually making more money unknowingly for the owners calling the shots.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Hello, I am a junior investor. I want to find some communities that have market traders giving instructions or investment exchanges. I want to follow the purchase of a little cryptocurrency and learn! Can people with such a group share it?
No one can help you in the Crypto market. Everyone has the right to free speech and they have the right to say the wrong strategies to make you lose money. So before investing, I recommend you know the knowledge of Cryptocurrency, Blockchain technology and how it works. These are the things you need to understand more to get the great portfolio.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: