Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Presale] - POS - MN  (Read 1337 times)
RYK

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

How long w8 first MN payment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FerronCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

Dear community! As part of the development of our project with the Ferron coin, we present you a wallet for the MacBooks. It is available for download by the link https://github.com/theferron/ferron/releases/tag/v1.1.0.1  Keep track of our further announcements and updates!
Kavitanair

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. Ferron has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
50viperman

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

ok, ,just wanted to tell everyone that is reading here, I made a masternode on vultr server, today my coins are gone, not sure
what happened to them, but like to see if someone here knows about Vultr, I really thought the site would be secure, I did not
encrypt my wallet, my fault there, but just sucks,  6k coins gone like that...any input would be help full..thanks
Jon Salihov

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 09:51:28 AM by Jon Salihov

I do not understand why FRRN costs so little, MN works like clock 18.75 FRRN 10 payments per day, very good conditions! What else do investors need? Or is everyone just swimming and looking at the ass in a bikini? Huh Grin
However, today the FRRN was added to the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ferron/

evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

ok, ,just wanted to tell everyone that is reading here, I made a masternode on vultr server, today my coins are gone, not sure
what happened to them, but like to see if someone here knows about Vultr, I really thought the site would be secure, I did not
encrypt my wallet, my fault there, but just sucks,  6k coins gone like that...any input would be help full..thanks
What coins? ferron? Is it possible just because your coin is lost and then you blaming the vultr as the VPS? I think you need to talk about this to th developer of Ferron coin.

If your "roi" is only in the coins created then yes wonderfull roi but if u cant exchange those coins for BTC or USD they really are worth nothing anyone can create a masternode coin or have one made for them for less then 1k usd (way less) its up to DEVS to add value to the coin/chain by having innovative projects attached/associated with/ to it.
This coin does not talk at all about how this value will be created and thats why at this point this coin has 0 value could it become more valuable in the future maybe but since there is no information about dev team / whitepaper or anything that actually matters on the roadmap so there is no way to judge if there will be value added in the future.

Most of the these "Masternode" coins are just blatant money grabs with 0 development beeing done devs talk about the future but never deliver and as soon as no one if buying their masternodes anymore .. @ 0.7 they will stop responding because they are busy with their other clones that fools are still buying.
I totally agree with this kind of person. I guess The Ferron team is not ready for this project. Where is your full roadmap? And whitepaper? I just afraid if there are people which will be scammed after they look at that ROI.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Add "Ferron (FRRN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 505 Ferron (FRRN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD) and visit

FRRN Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 49   
Total Supply   1,549,522
Price %(1h)    0.06%
Price %(24h)    -5.02%
Price %(7d)          -4.97%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/ferron/frrn/
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Project is the best, me and my friends like it.
We r waitin for the token in an exchange
cvm

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

-
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

encrypt my wallet, my fault there, but just sucks,  6k coins gone like that...any input would be help full..thanks
What coins? ferron? Is it possible just because your coin is lost and then you blaming the vultr as the VPS? I think you need to talk about this to th developer of Ferron coin.

If your "roi" is only in the coins created then yes wonderfull roi but if u cant exchange those coins for BTC or USD they really are worth nothing anyone can create a masternode coin or have one made for them for less then 1k usd (way less) its up to DEVS to add value to the coin/chain by having innovative projects attached/associated with/ to it.
This coin does not talk at all about how this value will be created and thats why at this point this coin has 0 value could it become more valuable in the future maybe but since there is no information about dev team / whitepaper or anything that actually matters on the roadmap so there is no way to judge if there will be value added in the future.

Most of the these "Masternode" coins are just blatant money grabs with 0 development beeing done devs talk about the future but never deliver and as soon as no one if buying their masternodes anymore .. @ 0.7 they will stop responding because they are busy with their other clones that fools are still buying.
I totally agree with this kind of person. I guess The Ferron team is not ready for this project. Where is your full roadmap? And whitepaper? I just afraid if there are people which will be scammed after they look at that ROI.

AND the fact that the devs have chosen to remain silent and not even defend their project here just screams out loudly that this is another cash grab coin.
Truth is most projects that are worth holding in the long run actually have very low roi to start with. Falling for the high roi indicator on a project that's not even 1/4th of an year old is just stupidity and wasting of money nothing else.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██