Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Know Your Developer (KYD) Bridging trust between community and developer!  (Read 26541 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:03:29 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:36:02 AM by mprep

In my eyes, after some time, this pays off. Even if you do not publish the list with people who have ripped off others. After some time you can at least say who is honest.And thats worth more then enough.
I often see,people who scream SCAM but then invest in projects that bring in 10000% .. That has nothing to do with the right perception on the reality.

Others invest hard or fiat money in Whitepapers ..not more ...A good book which spells you get anReturnOnInvest of 1200% in Coins ...in Coins and not in Dollars.So most of the Scam is not really Scam ...because you get what they promised.That one coin ain´t worth to be watched is a problem that all Tales of 1001 Nights believers share.

KYD doesn´t tells tales ..Its a Use Case Wink This is more then many other projects got...

My Vote 4 KYD ^^

I agree with everything you have said here. This is why I actually got into KYD in the first place as its the first of its kind to do anything like this. Like you said at least KYD has a use case for their product unlike most other projects out there that have nothing except for a roadmap and WP. I can only seeing KYD growing in the near to long term future, just think that their platform isn't even launched yet and they have already been able to achieve a lot in just a short time.

Not sure if anyone pays attention to the price of KYD but if you did you would see that it has been in an upward trend for the past month since its bottom just over a month ago. Not only that, there is around 1 node available for sale on CryptoBridge which also says that people ain't selling their KYD. Like I have always said the future looks bright for KYD and the community.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptomonstrrr

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:36:25 AM by mprep

The https://stackofstake.com/ service offers a shared masternodes for KnowYourDeveloper (KYD).

You will definitely like our ultimate features:
• 0-click-masternode-launch (tm)
• full automation
• instant masternode join
• instant reward accrual
• instant withdrawal
• no deposit or withdrawal fee
• instant auto-reinvest
• no minimum deposit / masternode join amount
• super-clean and intuitive interface
• referral system

Join the shared masternode in 2 clicks:
Click 1 - Login with your social network account: Facebook, Twitter, Google supported (don't forget to confirm your email).
Click 2 - Deposit your KYD coins
You will start to receive rewards instantly!

Visit https://stackofstake.com/ and explore the true ultimate staking experience!
Got questions or suggestions? Join our Official Discord server: https://discord.io/stackofstake
Need support? Feel free to report any issues to support@stackofstake.com

One more amazing news related to KYD and SOS will be released very soon  Wink
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

This is what I really like about this project, the dev team keep on delivering. This new partnership with SOS will be a good as they will also be doing what the other platforms are doing by adding the KYD tick of approval logo to projects that have been KYD verified. I'm in talks with GTM to see if they can also add this feature to their platform and maybe Gin could do the same.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

This is what I really like about this project, the dev team keep on delivering. This new partnership with SOS will be a good as they will also be doing what the other platforms are doing by adding the KYD tick of approval logo to projects that have been KYD verified. I'm in talks with GTM to see if they can also add this feature to their platform and maybe Gin could do the same.
Just a reminder!

KYC verification does not make sure that verified projects are not scam ones.
KYC verifications only present that team members have known and verified by the KYC team.
So, investors should take care of themselves when investing into projects which have got verified by KYC team.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
EvgeniiChainCloud

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Zoye sad that KYD will growe and fast - https://medium.com/@zoyemasternodes/review-kyd-masternode-786b7ad96f6d
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

Just a reminder!

KYC verification does not make sure that verified projects are not scam ones.
KYC verifications only present that team members have known and verified by the KYC team.
So, investors should take care of themselves when investing into projects which have got verified by KYC team.

Yes I know this and just like every other project we need to take caution however with a KYD verified project it does offer a little more confidence in the project that has been verified compared to a project that we don't know nothing about the dev team. Maybe the KYD team can work on making it even more better in the future to try and protect the people even more but for now I think they are doing a great job.

karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:46:30 AM by karl_kauffmann

I have recently added Know Your Developer (KYD) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Know Your Developer (KYD)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Tell me how can I see block transactions?
The declared transaction explorer does not work for me.  Sad
https://explorer.kydcoin.io/
Richard.D.James

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

Hello, just try it without the "s"

http://explorer.kydcoin.io/

its working

Smiley
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:36:37 AM by mprep

Hello, just try it without the "s"

http://explorer.kydcoin.io/

its working

Smiley

Thanks, this is what I need.

I have recently added Know Your Developer (KYD) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Know Your Developer (KYD)

I do not quite understand about the calculator is it a coin POW?
I see a pool on your site, but I don’t get any coins from it.
Although in the miner interface, I see finding blocks.
incomprehensible situation...
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

I'm really loving KYD as it has been and continues to be my best performing masternode this year. The price has been steady for many months now along with the steady increase of nodes coming online each week shows that people believe in this project. Like I have said in here before, KYD is one project for the long term and not just a short term project like many others out there.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:14:39 PM

I'm really loving KYD as it has been and continues to be my best performing masternode this year. The price has been steady for many months now along with the steady increase of nodes coming online each week shows that people believe in this project. Like I have said in here before, KYD is one project for the long term and not just a short term project like many others out there.
KYD, in reality, has maintained it's price very stable over last few months.
Not sure, but it is one of signals that KYD has been on its bottom range.
Despite off potential side effects of increasing nodes, which corresponds to inflation and higher supplies, KYD price has still performed well.

Well yeah you could be right that KYD was at its bottom and now has been having steady increased growth. Also a few months ago there were around 85 nodes online and since then that has almost doubled to around 165 nodes online so this also plays a factor into the price increasing as more people buy to run a node. All the good projects out there have well over 500 nodes online so there is still a lot of room for growth with KYD as I believe it is one of the good projects of 2018.

fearfighter

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:57:35 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 09:33:02 PM by fearfighter

It's one of the few masternode coins with price trending higher the past 6 weeks.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

The price has come down a little today which gives people the opportunity to buy a node at a cheaper price ready for when the platform is launched in the near future. KYD is still in its early stages and now could be the perfect time to get in, I wish I had some spare BTC so I can buy more for my second masternode.

ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

so far I use masternode, the results every day are very good, other than that the market price is very good, if I'm allowed to suggest, I hope KYD is traded in Cryptopia

I hope there's no more coin scam, if all coin makers are verified haapy weekend and keep spirit KYD
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:29:03 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:36:51 AM by mprep

Well its not a Cryptopia listing however KYD will be listed on Shardax once it launches. This is huge news as Shardax is very popular already with well over 10,000 members already signed up to use this exchange. The numbers could be more but last I heard it was well over 10k members so to have KYD to be listed as one of the first coins will give this project some nice exposure as being one of the first coins traded people will look to see what KYD is all about. This project just keeps on getting better as the weeks go by!

More good news coming from the KYD team! Midas.Investments will become KYD's official partner and provide KYD verified ticks to coins that have been verified by KYD listed on their platform. Also some more news, KYD is listed on MasterPool which is a platform developed by the MasterCoin project.

Please help vote for KYD to get listed on txbit exchange by voting once every 24 hours, the more people we have voting the better chance KYD has got to be listed. There is no need to sign up, just click the upvote, round 3 just started so KYD has a chance as last time the voting was already in its second week.

Vote here: https://txbit.io/coin

The community is currently doing a great job voting for KYD to be one of the first coins to be listed on txbit but we need a lot more votes coming in. Please remember that you can vote once every 24 hours and that every vote is vital to helping KYD get listed. KYD is currently in the top 10 which is huge so far as this project isn't as big as some of the others in the top 10 so lets keep this going!

https://txbit.io/Coin

fearfighter

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

The community is currently doing a great job voting for KYD to be one of the first coins to be listed on txbit but we need a lot more votes coming in. Please remember that you can vote once every 24 hours and that every vote is vital to helping KYD get listed. KYD is currently in the top 10 which is huge so far as this project isn't as big as some of the others in the top 10 so lets keep this going!

https://txbit.io/Coin
The current community vote on txbit.io exchange is a very good opportunity to show that the KYD project has strong, big community behind.
By now, KYD got 38 votes in total.

up votes now at 217.

https://txbit.io/Coin#voting-head
CapraCoin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Hey people don't invest in any coin just by seeing KYD approval. its mean nothing. as an investor i invested in one of KYD approved project and that project is gone now. when i asked for details of that project's developer. they told me to contact your local authority. when i insist for detail. they blocked me from their discord and from Personal chat and told me that i hate that project and just spreading fud. beware of these KYD People
CapraCoin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

I never asked KYD about that project or why they scam. KNOW YOUR DEVELOPER  is what i wanted to know and they blocked me in their discord and gave me no details. so if they can not give details then what is the purpose of this coin and why they selling these fake approvals?. while in the end people still can not know details of their approved developers.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

I never asked KYD about that project or why they scam. KNOW YOUR DEVELOPER  is what i wanted to know and they blocked me in their discord and gave me no details. so if they can not give details then what is the purpose of this coin and why they selling these fake approvals?. while in the end people still can not know details of their approved developers.

The question is, was the coin that did scam have a community takeover? if so that might be why the KYD team didn't release the details of the dev to you. I know two projects that the original dev left and there was a community takeover and now the new dev needs to verify with KYD again. The KYD team are making some changes to their verification process which will then hopefully stop dev teams leaving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: