Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Know Your Developer (KYD) Bridging trust between community and developer!  (Read 26541 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

The concept and goals of this project are important to let the investors know bout the developers they are invested in. It isn't project but teams in which we invest and believe that they will deliver. The initiative at the same time can reduce the scams by providing lot of information and rating about developers to know and decide based on facts. It impressed me from whatever I studied little bit so far.
Yeap, your opinion is correct.
KYD is a good one, and a good supplementary project for crypto investors.
This one help them at somewhat extents to have better overview on transparency of project they are interested in.
However, KYD verification has definitely not a guarantee that a project is not a scam one. This point is important.

Yes there will always be scams out there in crypto just like there is in everyday life. There really is no avoiding it but KYD are doing their best at making buying into projects a lot safer as the dev teams that do verify would think twice before scamming as their ID's are shown to the world. The KYD team are working on making this verification a lot more better in the future.

This will hopefully become a standard. How much is it to get a development team verified?

I know there have been some changes recently as there was another option to verify where it was not shown to the public which has since been scarped. The price could of changed for public verification but last I knew was 1k KYD coins to get verified which is a regular public listing.

Review & Listing will take approximately 1.5 week.
Verification Fees
The verification fees depend on the status of your coin. More established coins require less verification than newer coins. Therefore, there is a difference between coins.
Paid Listings
- 5,000 KYD - ICO/Presale
- 2,000 KYD - Launched 1 month Under Public (exchange required)
- 1,000 KYD - Regular Public Listing

Free Listings
- Free - Special Public Listing Top 500 Coin on CoinMarketCap (or high profile coin)
Fast-Track listings
- 2,500 KYD - Fast Track: Not Guaranteed to be only coin listed that day
- 3,500 KYD - Fast Track: Dedicated Day, Twitter Post

I think the developers should be publicly known as soon as they raise a lot of money or otherwise the risk is just too high that they run off.

THe dev teams will be public no matter what as the private listing will be phased out in December and I'm sure its already phased out but the site hasn't been updated. So the only way now is public verification so we at least know who the dev team is, I would however like to see more added to the public verification like links to the dev teams Facebook, Linkin etc... This is something the KYD team can work on to make the platform more transparent.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

The concept and goals of this project are important to let the investors know bout the developers they are invested in. It isn't project but teams in which we invest and believe that they will deliver. The initiative at the same time can reduce the scams by providing lot of information and rating about developers to know and decide based on facts. It impressed me from whatever I studied little bit so far.
This one help them at somewhat extents to have better overview on transparency of project they are interested in.
However, KYD verification has definitely not a guarantee that a project is not a scam one. This point is important.

Yes there will always be scams out there in crypto just like there is in everyday life. There really is no avoiding it but KYD are doing their best at making buying into projects a lot safer as the dev teams that do verify would think twice before scamming as their ID's are shown to the world. The KYD team are working on making this verification a lot more better in the future.

This will hopefully become a standard. How much is it to get a development team verified?

I know there have been some changes recently as there was another option to verify where it was not shown to the public which has since been scarped. The price could of changed for public verification but last I knew was 1k KYD coins to get verified which is a regular public listing.

Verification Fees
The verification fees depend on the status of your coin. More established coins require less verification than newer coins. Therefore, there is a difference between coins.
Paid Listings

Free Listings
- Free - Special Public Listing Top 500 Coin on CoinMarketCap (or high profile coin)
Fast-Track listings

I think the developers should be publicly known as soon as they raise a lot of money or otherwise the risk is just too high that they run off.

THe dev teams will be public no matter what as the private listing will be phased out in December and I'm sure its already phased out but the site hasn't been updated. So the only way now is public verification so we at least know who the dev team is, I would however like to see more added to the public verification like links to the dev teams Facebook, Linkin etc... This is something the KYD team can work on to make the platform more transparent.
Also it acts as a sort of qualification for an ico's team which they will have to fulfill otherwise they risk not getting funded.
It is essential that KYD gets the recognition it should.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:57:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:39:01 AM by mprep

Verification Fees
Paid Listings

Free Listings
Fast-Track listings

Also it acts as a sort of qualification for an ico's team which they will have to fulfill otherwise they risk not getting funded.
It is essential that KYD gets the recognition it should.

I agree, Most ICO projects do release they teams profiles anyway but there has never been anyone able to confirm if what the dev team are showing us is true. This is when KYD can come into play as they can verify the ID of the ICO team and confirm that with their profiles they have released to the public. KYD has a lot to offer the Crypto community if they can get it right which I'm confident they will in the near future.

Just in case anyone is wondering why trading and deposits/withdrawals have been paused on CryptoBridge, its because the team are looking through the chain to see if there is any exploits that might of occurred recently due to the huge sell off of coins on CB. More details of this will be posted on their discord in the next day or two as right now the team are busy looking through the chain for any exploits.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

Verification Fees
Paid Listings

Free Listings
Fast-Track listings

Wait, are you saying the people behind know your developer aren't publicly known yet?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:49:11 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:39:13 AM by mprep

Verification Fees
Paid Listings

Free Listings
Fast-Track listings

Wait, are you saying the people behind know your developer aren't publicly known yet?

No I'm not saying that as the team is public on their website. I'm talking about dev teams that want to get KYD verified, maybe the KYD team can improve the system a little more.

Now onto what is going on with KYD, there will be a coin swap coming as there was an exploit on the blockchain. The KYD team have found the exploit and are monitoring it and will announce a date for the coin swap. More details can be found about the situation on their discord server. 

KYD has been almost un-traded.
Very low volume in total.
Why almost no one traded the coin?

If you scroll up a few posts, I have made a post on why there is no trading of KYD at the moment. There was an exploit on the chain which the team have found and are monitoring it. There will be a coin swap coming very soon so deposits/withdrawals on CB will be closed until after this swap.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Verification Fees
Paid Listings

Free Listings
Fast-Track listings

No I'm not saying that as the team is public on their website. I'm talking about dev teams that want to get KYD verified, maybe the KYD team can improve the system a little more.

Now onto what is going on with KYD, there will be a coin swap coming as there was an exploit on the blockchain. The KYD team have found the exploit and are monitoring it and will announce a date for the coin swap. More details can be found about the situation on their discord server. 

I guess the KYD process will need refinement over time anyway as weaknesses in the processes might only be effectively identified over time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:03:46 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:39:22 AM by mprep

Lets hope this week is when we get some more news on the coin swap. The team are working hard behind the scenes on the new wallet and chain so hopefully the new wallet will be released sometime this week. I'm confident that once all this complete and trading resumes on CB that KYD will bounce back to where it once was, it just might take some time.

I just read in the KYD discord that the team have finished up testing on the new wallet and blockchain and all went well so hopefully we will see the new wallet released sometime this week and we can start to swap our KYD coins over to the new KYD coin/s. I believe the team want to get this done by the end of the year which is a good thing as then we can start the new year with a fresh start.

MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

we are looking forward to the opening of Deposit and withdrawal crypto-bridge! I like this project and I would like to put a masternode, but how to withdraw coins from the exchange? When will you guys solve this problem?
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

we are looking forward to the opening of Deposit and withdrawal crypto-bridge! I like this project and I would like to put a masternode, but how to withdraw coins from the exchange? When will you guys solve this problem?

Withdrawals and deposits will re-open once the team have completed the coin swap. Right now we know that they have finished up tests on the new wallet and blockchain so we should get the new wallet release very soon and then we can start to swap our coins. I'm thinking that they will give people a few weeks to swap so I'm thinking that CB deposits and withdrawals won't be opened until the end of December or early January 2019.

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

How about swap ratio?
And how long will it last?
Lastly, will KYD be rebrand after the swap or not?

I'm sure the swap ratio will be 1:1 as they are mainly doing this to stop the hacker from dumping his coins. Not sure how long it will last as there hasn't been any details on this yet. I'm thinking that they might do a re-brand or improvements to their KYD platform for verification's which is similar to a re-brand so lets just wait and see what happens.

ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

Wondering how come on CB and not on CMC I like the idea behind this coin but still no very lil looking to change that but if I could find out initial price that be great

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

Is the project being developed according to the roadmap, that is, are these landmarks in which they are in the roadmap until the present date already developed and delivered?

Yes the dev team are working on developments they have set out in their roadmap. I believe work is going on behind the scenes on the KYD platform and that there is discussions going on about how they can improve the current verification process. I think its going to take some time before we really start to see some big developments as it does take time to build what they have set out. At least we are seeing more partnerships between KYD and other platforms where they have KYD verified projects showing the KYD tick. Also there have been a few more projects verify this past week so there is a lot going on right now.

Oks, thank you. Regarding the whitepaper, this link in the ANN is redirecting to this page: https://kydcoin.io/, where can I download the whitepaper?
fearfighter

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

Is the project being developed according to the roadmap, that is, are these landmarks in which they are in the roadmap until the present date already developed and delivered?

Yes the dev team are working on developments they have set out in their roadmap. I believe work is going on behind the scenes on the KYD platform and that there is discussions going on about how they can improve the current verification process. I think its going to take some time before we really start to see some big developments as it does take time to build what they have set out. At least we are seeing more partnerships between KYD and other platforms where they have KYD verified projects showing the KYD tick. Also there have been a few more projects verify this past week so there is a lot going on right now.

Oks, thank you. Regarding the whitepaper, this link in the ANN is redirecting to this page: https://kydcoin.io/, where can I download the whitepaper?

https://kydcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/KYD-whitepaper.pdf
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

At the bottom of the page on the site, this document is present. you just had to look for it well. here is this document - https://whitepaper.kydcoin.io/

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

Withdrawals and deposits will re-open once the team have completed the coin swap. Right now we know that they have finished up tests on the new wallet and blockchain so we should get the new wallet release very soon and then we can start to swap our coins. I'm thinking that they will give people a few weeks to swap so I'm thinking that CB deposits and withdrawals won't be opened until the end of December or early January 2019.

Any news on the coin swap? No news on Twitter since Dec 6th, last github activity a month ago - please tell me this project is not dying?
oflibaba

Activity: 44
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Swap started. Many wallets began to swap.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

Yes the KYD swap has started so please be sure to join their discord server which can be found on the OP and get your old KYD coins swapped asap as everyone only has 2 weeks to swap their coins. The team may extend this another week as there was some issues with the new wallet but it has all been fixed now and everything is working smoothly.

oflibaba

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

My swap is completed successfully. Thank you to the KYD team.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

The swap went smoothly for me as well and now I have my masternodes back up and running again. The rewards are very good right now as most are yet to update their masternodes or have yet to swap their old coins for the new KYD. I also noticed that staking is working great with blocks of 500 KYD but this could change once more people swap to the new coin. The team have done a great job with this swap and didn't rush anything as they wanted to get everything perfect before swapping. Once this swap is over the team can get back to working on improving the KYD verification platform.

oflibaba

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

I have successfully installed my post-swap MNs. It works smoothly. The KYD team works very well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: