Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Know Your Developer (KYD) Bridging trust between community and developer!  (Read 26541 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Please make sure that you have all swapped your old KYD before the deadline, the 31st of December is the last day to swap your old KYD for the new coins. Be sure to join their discord on how to swap your coins as the process is very easy and straight forward to understand. There were over 200 masternodes online before the swap and currently on the new chain there is just 108 so there is still a lot of coins that need to be swapped.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minetheplanet

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

The Discord invite link on main post is broken -

AND

https://review.kydcoin.io/ - footer link to Discord is broken!

---

Collateral on main post says 10k
but
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/KYD says collateral is 2,500?
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

The Discord invite link on main post is broken -

AND

https://review.kydcoin.io/ - footer link to Discord is broken!

---

Collateral on main post says 10k
but
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/KYD says collateral is 2,500?

Maybe they forgot to have the link not expire, here is a discord link for you https://discordapp.com/invite/8UbPkZx Not sure why that site is showing masternode collateral at 2500 as it has always been 10,000 collateral for KYD.

I would like to ask the KYD community on here to please help vote for KYD to be one of the first coins listed on a new exchange HotDex by voting on this twitter post below. Thank you and a Happy New Year! Lets hope 2019 is a better year for us all.

https://twitter.com/HotShotCoin/status/1079632264487727105

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ledtronic
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 07:45:36 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM AGVAVECOIN TEAM!!!!!
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 08:10:15 PM

I would like to ask the KYD community on here to please help vote for KYD to be one of the first coins listed on a new exchange HotDex by voting on this twitter post below. Thank you and a Happy New Year! Lets hope 2019 is a better year for us all.

https://twitter.com/HotShotCoin/status/1079632264487727105
And, the vote on Cryptrade exchange (coming soon) is another one should be taken into consideration by the team.
The vote gives winners free listing on Cryptrade.
Here is link to the vote: https://cryptrade.io/vote

Yes I agree, the more exchanges KYD can get listed on for free the better it will be and also to gain more exposure for the project. I'm really looking forward to this new year with KYD to see how they will improve the verification process and to see if they can make it better then what it is now.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:54:45 PM

Welcome to Amsterdex!

https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=kyd

Regards,
Banzai
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:55:21 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:40:13 AM by mprep

Hey everyone!

KYD would like the communities help once again. KYD is looking to get listed on Midas exchange and really need your help with voting. Please follow the steps in the tweet below or join the KYD discord to get all the details on how to participate and you could win 300 KYD coins.

https://twitter.com/KYDcoin/status/1084056699571499008

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/JQcQvWD

Thank you!

The vote to get listed on Midas exchange is getting close, we really need the KYD community to help vote and get KYD listed on there. Its going to be a battle for third place which KYD currently holds but another coin is fast approaching. Please vote as you can also have a chance to win some KYD coins by following the rules in the tweet below.

https://twitter.com/cpt_hoek/status/1084382370948677632

Thank You!

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:40:35 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 12:34:22 PM by tradingdisaster

https://explorer.kydcoin.io/ has been down for weeks now? Do we have a working explorer?

And it seems to me we have a new protocol version 70713 over 70712, so you need to update lest you earn absolutely crazy rewards on the wrong chain.

My version 3.1.3.1 wallet seems to be stuck forever on scanning block 57087 - just when the latest fork occurred. Does anyone have a download of the chain? And is this only me?

EDIT: tried 3x and finally got a working chain, hope it is the main chain...
ThisCoinTime

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:46:15 PM

https://explorer.kydcoin.io/ has been down for weeks now? Do we have a working explorer?

And it seems to me we have a new protocol version 70713 over 70712, so you need to update lest you earn absolutely crazy rewards on the wrong chain.

My version 3.1.3.1 wallet seems to be stuck forever on scanning block 57087 - just when the latest fork occurred. Does anyone have a download of the chain? And is this only me?

EDIT: tried 3x and finally got a working chain, hope it is the main chain...
the Correct chain:
https://explorer.kydcoin.io/

Block 77244 55f14f90f6be4a9f2eeeebab5295469eeb627b2f76386adfb24ef42366da42bc   
12.50000000 Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:44:05 GMT
cashhhcnc

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:07:31 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:41:44 AM by mprep

ivo@KYD  you conducted verification of the project QABIO. could not would posting in public access data team, here is these here is

members team:Jackie Rikven, Anastasia Kamsky, Huan Zhuntanu, Arthur Soltisus, Alex Morgan, Bogdan Jurowski.

You have verified this project and you have their data.

The QABIO project made Exit SCAM Website, explorer and masternode fans Site is down.. Discord and all social networks channel are closed.

If you don't publish the team members ' data. Then your project is worthless. The same fake company

Now is the case when it is necessary to publish the data of a fraudulent project.

Just for this and created your project, or no?

if not, mean what does the name of your project"Know Your Developer"
Newsoundtech

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:36:29 PM

Yes, I also want to know who these scammers are.
ThisCoinTime

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:53:35 PM

ivo@KYD  you conducted verification of the project QABIO. could not would posting in public access data team, here is these here is

members team:Jackie Rikven, Anastasia Kamsky, Huan Zhuntanu, Arthur Soltisus, Alex Morgan, Bogdan Jurowski.

You have verified this project and you have their data.

The QABIO project made Exit SCAM Website, explorer and masternode fans Site is down.. Discord and all social networks channel are closed.

If you don't publish the team members ' data. Then your project is worthless. The same fake company

Yes, I also want to know who these scammers are.
Please check out the features of the platform in beta mode:

KYD team has verified this Developer's ID.
This is not an endorsement or guarantee.
KYD Verification FAQ (The ID verification in no way guarantees your funds are safe. KYD has a verification process that includes a state issued ID and selfie.
We only verify the main developer or project lead at this time. KYD will be expanding verification levels in the coming updates, but at this time this is solely
a beta product and should be used as a reference only. This is not financial advice)
:

Verification Process
KYD is just beginning and currently the verification process is the most basic option the platform will offer. In the future, we are expanding to a much broader verification and coin escrow service. This platform is currently being developed with a launch scheduled in Fall 2018. The current process involves the team/coin lead submitting his state-issued ID along with a selfie – this will at least confirm who is behind the coin. THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE or ENDORSEMENT of a coin. PLEASE DO NOT buy a coin based on our verification alone. We never recommend buying a coin on one factor alone such as a Twitter shill or even a KYD verification. Any crypto purchase should be DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

What happens when a verified coin fails?
In the event of a KYD verified coin either failing or not delivering on their promises, we will remove their listing on our website and will let the community know. Please submit any tips or reasons you think a current coin should not be listed. We are open to advice or information (might be best to submit in private). We are not planning on publishing their private ID all over the internet for multiple legal reasons. However, if they outright steal BTC and a criminal investigation is underway will be happy to provide all the information requested by authorities.

Does verification mean you like the coin or their project?
We want to be very clear that verification only means we've verified their state issued ID as stated above. The project may still be an idea that people won't buy or will fail based on being just a plain bad coin idea. They may have the best intentions but their idea never catches on. There is a big difference from a scam coin that only has the plan of stealing BTC versus a coin that just doesn't succeed. Please understand the risk in crypto and investing. KYD is not responsible for any loss to one of our verified coins.

cashhhcnc

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:46:30 AM

you checked out this project,right?.

They give you photos names addresses links to Facebook/LinkedIn/ and so forth, right?

Now they cheated the people and made the exit a scam right?. Why not show their faces and links to Facebook / LinkedIn.

What's wrong? why can't you give information to the main developer of this project?.
 Not good. One scammer gave the second cheater money and the second said "Yes it's a verified project" right?
I asked clearly?
1.KYD is a project that confirms the developers. right?
2. A developer makes an exit scam.
3. Why do not you want to publish his(developer) data ?.I asked clearly?

What is the difficulty in showing the face of a fraudster developer?What is your project? what it is
"Know Your Developer (KYD) - New days of secure investing are here!"

What are you talking about?
and you say that you need to give money)) and you will say, "OO, Oh, this is a verified project !!"

Create a page on your website under the heading
 "these are verified scammers"
and all the data of these dishonest developers in public access.

That's when your project will at least mean something , and now you are for the money of any fraudster confirm. Right?

No one asks you to give an analysis of the project and whether it is worth investing in it.

If you confirmed the developer, then now post his data in public access.
People will know their developer in person.
ThisCoinTime

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:06:42 PM

you checked out this project,right?.

They give you photos names addresses links to Facebook/LinkedIn/ and so forth, right?

Now they cheated the people and made the exit a scam right?. Why not show their faces and links to Facebook / LinkedIn.

What's wrong? why can't you give information to the main developer of this project?.
 Not good. One scammer gave the second cheater money and the second said "Yes it's a verified project" right?
I asked clearly?
1.KYD is a project that confirms the developers. right?
2. A developer makes an exit scam.
3. Why do not you want to publish his(developer) data ?.I asked clearly?

What is the difficulty in showing the face of a fraudster developer?What is your project? what it is
"Know Your Developer (KYD) - New days of secure investing are here!"

What are you talking about?
and you say that you need to give money)) and you will say, "OO, Oh, this is a verified project !!"

Create a page on your website under the heading
 "these are verified scammers"
and all the data of these dishonest developers in public access.

That's when your project will at least mean something , and now you are for the money of any fraudster confirm. Right?

No one asks you to give an analysis of the project and whether it is worth investing in it.

If you confirmed the developer, then now post his data in public access.
People will know their developer in person.
Please stop impersonating your personal desires for absolute actions in any case. If you do not have enough excerpts of information from the site, I hope that the link to the White Paper
can be give you more understanding of the conditions. I will specify that in some legislations these actions are criminal.

The task of KYD is to make the cryptosphere more transparent, secure and minimize fraud.
cashhhcnc

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:40:54 PM

"The task of KYD is to make the cryptosphere more transparent, secure and minimize fraud."

Rofl !!
how? give you money? and you say that this project is honest and faithful?

In fact, I just want to see links to the QABIO coin developer profiles.
which you have verified.

EVERYTHING!! Is it really difficult to give the data of the developer who did the exit scam !!

I wonder why you proudly call yourself "know your developer"

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR DEVELOPER !!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2170916

UNDERSTANDABLY??

PS
your project is complete nonsense
ThisCoinTime

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:35:12 PM

"The task of KYD is to make the cryptosphere more transparent, secure and minimize fraud."

Rofl !!
how? give you money?
I certainly understand that you are given a text with difficulty, but maybe it will this time?

What happens when a verified coin fails?
In the event of a KYD verified coin either failing or not delivering on their promises, we will remove their listing on our website and will let the community know. Please submit any tips or reasons you think a current coin should not be listed. We are open to advice or information (might be best to submit in private). We are not planning on publishing their private ID all over the internet for multiple legal reasons. However, if they outright steal BTC and a criminal investigation is underway will be happy to provide all the information requested by authorities.
cashhhcnc

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:43:28 PM

Thanks for the answer.

I realized that the data about "know your developer" is secret for users.
money, only money and nothing else ..

meaningless project.
I did not recognize my developer))
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:54:38 PM

Thanks for the answer.

meaningless project.

The sad reality of new projects. I can't see something valuable for them.
Btw why did you decide to keep maximum supply low?
ThisCoinTime

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:58:13 PM

Thanks for the answer.

meaningless project.
Yes, Yes, you again shook out the money, now it's KYD's fault  Undecided

Of course, it is frustrating that your desired does not coincide with the actual, but I believe that the developers are very clearly explained this side of the issue and its development in the next stages of the platform. In any case, thanks for the clarification with QABIO! It is under discussion.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:22:55 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 12:42:00 AM by mprep

KYD dev team are currently testing out the patch that will hopefully fix the issues with fake stakes which so many PIVX wallets are going through tight now. The team have also stated that they will be some additional things they need to implement for KYD so hopefully this will be complete soon and we can move on from anymore wallet issues.

There is some good news while we are waiting for the patch to fix the " fake stake " issue. KYD will be listed for the community vote on txbit exchange, this is a good chance for KYD to get listed on another exchange so it would be nice to see the KYD get behind the team and vote once it starts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: