Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN]FRELDO UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 24264 times)
Roxyoursox

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

I see that the project is developing well. I carefully watch the news and the amount of raised funds. I think that the best indicator is investor confidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sadboy132

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

I see that the project is developing well. I carefully watch the news and the amount of raised funds. I think that the best indicator is investor confidence.
Totally agree with you. Follow the news is always necessary for a good investment. Freldo does a good job with this and posts news.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

What tools will be in your social network? The main differences from competitors?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

How are you going to develop your user base? Now a lot of social networks, great competition
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

How are you going to develop your user base? Now a lot of social networks, great competition

And there are even more social networks coming very soon with a lot of them being built on blockchain protocols.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Hello, Roxyoursox. Thanks for your trust!
Freldo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

What tools will be in your social network? The main differences from competitors?
Hello, Freldo provides great opportunities for its users:
  • Search for new contacts for communication and business.
  • Develop and expand business.
  • Effective marketing with minimal investment.
  • Additional ways to earn money.
  • Access anywhere in the world.
Freldo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

Hello, the company will allocate about 35% of the sale of tokens for marketing, business promotion, public relations, and company presentations in various forums, both public and private, including such as trade exhibitions and seminars organized under supervision world crypto companies and investors. In accordance with these aspects, Freldo Inc. in the long-term will benefit greatly from the point of view of client flow, which is also inevitable for stable growth in the developing competitive social and trading environment
Freldo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

And there are even more social networks coming very soon with a lot of them being built on blockchain protocols.
Hi, you are right, but our platform offers unique solutions and we will be highly appreciated in the market. The competition - the engine of progress.
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

Is your project designed for small and medium businesses? Will it be interesting for ordinary people?
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

What will users pay for? What can they do with tokens? Advertising?
FoxRuleTheWolrd

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

Hi, you are right, but our platform offers unique solutions and we will be highly appreciated in the market. The competition - the engine of progress.
I agree with you. Big competition is good, but you have to stand out among other projects.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

For me it is very interesting because it is new working business social network. I think the platform will be useful to society.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

For me it is very interesting because it is new working business social network. I think the platform will be useful to society.
I agree. I have a small business and I hope that this platform will help me to make my business even more
chipchop

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:44:48 PM

I will wait for updates about your project. You have done a very good job. Congratulations
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

I agree. I have a small business and I hope that this platform will help me to make my business even more
Well then this platform is for you. Freldo is specially created for business owners. It is very cool
Freldo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Is your project designed for small and medium businesses? Will it be interesting for ordinary people?
Freldo is a special social network created as a practical solution to the everyday problems of ordinary people and the fostering of small and medium business development.
Freldo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

What will users pay for? What can they do with tokens? Advertising?
Hello, Freldo token needed for gain capital on cryptocurrency exchange or purchasing of goods and services in Freldo.
Freldo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

I will wait for updates about your project. You have done a very good job. Congratulations
Thank you. More information can be found here: https://ico.freldo.com/
Freldo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

Well then this platform is for you. Freldo is specially created for business owners. It is very cool
Thanks guys for your comments! You can find out more information here: https://ico.freldo.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: