Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3498 times)
mommysean

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

i think if the altcoin price is dumped, i will hold and wait.
and i will take this opportunity to buy another coins which i think have a great future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:54:59 AM

I hate to be a typical "hodler" but if you lost a big portion of your altcoin value during a dip, then most likely you are better off to hang onto it.  If you are holding a quality altcoin then chances are it will regain the most of it's value when the market takes a turn up.  It's always hard to see your portfolio down, but most of my bad decisions have been made because I wanted to move out of my position to quickly.  Take a strategy, figure out what your fundamentals are, and stick with it, no matter what.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

Recently, with the continuous fluctuation and decline of the market, many people have chosen to give up all kinds of token.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Because alt coins give so much opportunity for financial growth and advancement that the risk no longer matters to people. Everyone would like to earn more and more so they just keep pushing forward with crypto.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

I have an altcoin from bounty campaign that went on a pum-and-dump scheme and so i never hold on to it and just sell it. Luckily for me, i made the right decision because the team behind the altcoin seems to abandon it already and the price got stuck at 0.0000xx$.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

Becoming riches is my sole purpose to involve in cryptocurrency. I have seen my friends who became riches overnight due to cryptocurrency. So I have decided to go for it. But unfortunately, I have suffered loss. I will be left with no option than wait and hodl whatever holdings I have, until they rise in prices.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Really the previous week was for Altcoin because maximum altcoins' price grown up but not too much. Investing in altcoins is always not profitable if you select wrong time of specific coin. Nothing has influenced me to invest in altcoins.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

I think it depend on which altcoin I'm holding Smiley). Because each altcoin has it own potential so if I'm holding a good altcoin which has good potential in the future and can be rise back so I'll keep holding but I'll sell immediately if vice versa Grin. That's all but sometime it's not really a good idea cause the whales always make traders and holder supprised Smiley)

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

In case of falling prices for altcoyins, I do not sell them, as many do, I just forget about them until better times, when the price will again be good enough for their sale. But in some situations it would be better to sell them immediately. For example, the TBAR coin when it began to depreciate, I thought this was temporary, but eventually it completely depreciated, and the Titanium Blockchain project ceased to exist  Undecided
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Because Altcoin has the potential to have a greater advantage. Because the average price is relatively cheaper and can grow larger. although sometimes there is a risk behind all this, as you say, but as long as we believe and have been able to predict which Altcoin will develop, I think everything will be fine.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

In case of falling prices for altcoyins, I do not sell them, as many do, I just forget about them until better times, when the price will again be good enough for their sale. But in some situations it would be better to sell them immediately. For example, the TBAR coin when it began to depreciate, I thought this was temporary, but eventually it completely depreciated, and the Titanium Blockchain project ceased to exist  Undecided
It's sad that there are such projects that eventually cease to exist, together we lose money because of this. The problem is that to observe this line and choose the ideal time to sell coins is very difficult.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

If you choose good projects, then the drop in their value is only an opportunity to buy more, this is a good strategy

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Really the previous week was for Altcoin because maximum altcoins' price grown up but not too much. Investing in altcoins is always not profitable if you select wrong time of specific coin. Nothing has influenced me to invest in altcoins.

The result will depend on the timing. Remember when you can get the bottom and you don't even need the chart to be turned into the green candle to get decent profit for your initial investment and i could say that the fact that it's really pegging on when you are investing or buying it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

Nothing can grow constantly, of course, the price of altcoins adjusts now, there will be more than one growth and not one fall in the future of cryptocurrencies. If the price of altcoins will fall even more, then I will collect my fiat money and be sure to purchase.
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Because if I already know crypto eat will lose if not interested in altcoin. If the price is dump then I will be patient the price will pump again.The price of a dump made me lose my assets and I did not want to lose.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Everyone must be interested in altcoin because with altcoin we can trade in an easy way to earn profits. No need to worry if the altcoin price dumped.It's something normal that happen in every investment, including investments in crypto where the price of altcoin can fall and rise suddenly. You just need to be patient, sit back and see what crypto can do later. You don't need to panic selling, just hold your coins for long-term investments. This is also a great opportunity for you to buy altcoin at a low price so you can get big profits later.
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

Everyone must be interested in altcoin because with altcoin we can trade in an easy way to earn profits. No need to worry if the altcoin price dumped.It's something normal that happen in every investment, including investments in crypto where the price of altcoin can fall and rise suddenly. You just need to be patient, sit back and see what crypto can do later. You don't need to panic selling, just hold your coins for long-term investments. This is also a great opportunity for you to buy altcoin at a low price so you can get big profits later.

Yes. I agree with you. It is a manifestation of our optimism. But some people say "This is a blind and unfounded optimism". I say "I believe in history more than negative news". Because history and current reality are irrefutable data.
So, no need to panic with a dumping price.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:51 AM

If the altcoin price dump, I would try to buy more very cheap so when the market start growing I make profit.
But I will analyse the one with potential, good product and a strong community, team as well.
if the price of Altcoin in the waste will be a lot of people who are sad because the price of altcoin in the waste then from the dispose of the price Altcoin will be many people who buy Altcoin with low prices and can hold it and wait until the price of altcoin back up and could benefit again

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

If the altcoin price dump, I would try to buy more very cheap so when the market start growing I make profit.
But I will analyse the one with potential, good product and a strong community, team as well.
if the price of Altcoin in the waste will be a lot of people who are sad because the price of altcoin in the waste then from the dispose of the price Altcoin will be many people who buy Altcoin with low prices and can hold it and wait until the price of altcoin back up and could benefit again

When altcoin dump think that this is our opportunity to buy more while we can buy in the lowest price. Don't waste this chance to buy a lot of altcoin because anytime the price of many coin will increase and maybe you felt regret if you are not buy at the lowest price.
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

If altcoin price is dump, I will try to buy it cheaper, so when the market starts to grow I make a profit. but I still have to analyze what coins are worth the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: