Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3495 times)
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

I just wait and don't look at the charts every day. I have chosen a long-term strategy and I am ready to wait for 2-3 years.
However, your altcoins should be really promising, so that in 2-3 years you get a good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

which I do, we will get more altcoin, and we will HOLD in a long time, so we will also benefit better in the future, because altcoin is also a positive investment we hold.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

We have seen a lot of big dips. Some of the coins have lost 70% of their pick value, but we are still here. I am choosing very carefully my coins and have full confidence in them. When the prices drops I just hold my assets and wait for better times.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:20 AM

When drops the price of the altcoin, what i am doing is buying a little more and thus lowering the cost. Of course, in order to be able to do that, i must have already planned to have extra cash.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Usually, pumping of coin is happening when it will start to list. After two days, we see that the coin moving down because there are many dumpers. I always try my best to play during the start up so that I can buy more coins. Afterwards, I hold it and wait for the price to back. If the project has a lot of potential to grow then I will keep it till it reaches the ICO price.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

the dump should be a moment of opportunity for us to get a bigger profit. the coins will have the initial market entry when the dump, that's the chance we buy coins at a price below the price of the ico, we could hold it until the price could be pump after project is actually running.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

For me the most common thing to do if the altcoin has dumped and I found it hard for a recovery then I go sell it to cut off losses. But if I found that it has drop by a certain  reason the i will choose to hold for a while and wait for it to comeback.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

It is hard to talk about situations that are very hypothetical. If all altcoins lost significant price I would be very surprised and probably interested in buying more.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:56 AM

I will get more Altcoin investment for the long term, so we will wait for higher prices, so we will get a good profit in the future.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Yes, you're right the price of altcoin's weakening now and the thing happens because of the existence of most users who do sales to cover their living expenses, but not a few who sell it to move to another coin such as bitcoin. I'm interested in altcoin but not all of it, I just choose altcoin that has a team and active community behind it (this's what I love), not only that altcoin also has other greatness namely its price growth which is very fast.

HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

I was originally ready for all sorts of risks in the crypt. So that any loss for me is not a failure. And a lesson for the future. What is worth and is not worth doing. I'm so attitude to this
Honestly, there is not much to worry about especially with my choice of coins, absolutely nothing. I have PRG, ICX and Lisk right now and they are great in working and always regain their position.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

Firstly, these are fast transactions, and the second is that the altcoins can give good X
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

With my set of coin in my portfolio, Tau, Neo and Ada  they will come back to its position very soon and will go very high then. These coins are good in performance and earnings too so it is good to invest here.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

They usually get back to where they were or even better. Plus with my investment in altcoins I have nothing to worry about. Plus I've gained more than I have spend on altcoins so I could care less about the price dumping right now. BTC is affecting the price of altcoins right now. So just sit back and relax.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

The price of altcoins as quickly falls, as quickly and can grow.As a result, I don't have much concern about that.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

If the project is good then I will hold them with no hesitations. I'm just a bounty hunter. So I have no intend to hold the coins that I don't feel much confidence. I sell them and hold the rest that I feel it will be good in the future.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

It depend on the status of my portfolio, if my profit has been realized in spite  of the dump,  I may cash out into bitcoin but if my capital is eroded and I still believe in the coin, I will hold till the end!
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

if altcoins were dumped, the first thing I did was hold back the altcoins I had and then buy some altcoins again at a cheap price and hold them. is not that a good idea.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

I am very much interested in investing into altcoins at this time, because this is one of the best moment for it, considering that prices are low. I think the present rise in btc price has affected most altcoins. BTC holders are holding their bitcoin and waiting for it to moon more and are not really buying altcoins with their btc.
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

of course I will buy altcoin, this is a good opportunity to start investing altcoins at the time the price is dump. altcoins has a great future and lots of coins in altcoins that have potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: