Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something i found at GCOX facebook page!  (Read 92 times)
manwithsuit909 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

Well gcox is in their great shape in their 1st tranche oversubscribe over 156% price going up till 0.9usd at the 2cd tranche .god bless to us!So many of us been wondering who will be the next star signing up?Well i been researching over the web and concluded this result.

1st of all i need to bring this up for easier prediction and i quote

qoute:GCOX Celebrity & Key Investor, Manny Pacquiao, was featured as one of 6 celebrity angel investors in #Asia.

well that being said ,it means other than manny,micheal and jason there is 3 more stars coming soon to announce to the public ,following the whitepaper they will sign up various type of celebrity in all kinds of way.
So we have MMA all time star and hero (manny),a football star and fifa baloon all time winner (micheal),also (jason)who produce all time great songs like wiggle with snoop.So i predict there's large chance the next few celeb will movie big stars,after some interview with their insider from the event.They said the next star will be from Asia most likely ,but they keep it as top secret even i try to ask them few dozen times.

Best guess ,who will be next for your opinion?comment down below ~If you like this kind of post ,do subscribe and follow me.I'll try to update here every week~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

Well gcox is in their great shape in their 1st tranche oversubscribe over 156% price going up till 0.9usd at the 2cd tranche .god bless to us!So many of us been wondering who will be the next star signing up?Well i been researching over the web and concluded this result.

qoute:GCOX Celebrity & Key Investor, Manny Pacquiao, was featured as one of 6 celebrity angel investors in #Asia.

well that being said ,it means other than manny,micheal and jason there is 3 more stars coming soon to announce to the public ,following the whitepaper they will sign up various type of celebrity in all kinds of way.
So we have MMA all time star and hero (manny),a football star and fifa baloon all time winner (micheal),also (jason)who produce all time great songs like wiggle with snoop.So i predict there's large chance the next few celeb will movie big stars,after some interview with their insider from the event.They said the next star will be from Asia most likely ,but they keep it as top secret even i try to ask them few dozen times.

Best guess ,who will be next for your opinion?comment down below ~If you like this kind of post ,do subscribe and follow me.I'll try to update here every week~

Are these celebrities really invest their money in GCOX?, or just invest time and energy like Bounty hunters? oh no, I mean like influencers
I'm curious about their business agreement, hopefully they really invest money in this project because that's what I imagined when I hear about Angel investors, I hope these celebrities will continue to be involved in the future and Beyonce will be the next one

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Are these celebrities really invest their money in GCOX?, or just invest time and energy like Bounty hunters?
According to GCOX website, those celebrities mentioned invested their money in the project since they are listed on the notable private investors part. In Michael Owen's case, I think he is also an influencer since he is also listed on the celebrities advisory board along with Danny Sulivan and Kim Seung Hyun but I think a celebrity advisory board itself is useless. After all, some of them cannot be considered an expert in business(which makes them a bad advisor since GCOX aims to bring business fundamentals to the blockchain world).
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

Are these celebrities really invest their money in GCOX?, or just invest time and energy like Bounty hunters?
According to GCOX website, those celebrities mentioned invested their money in the project since they are listed on the notable private investors part. In Michael Owen's case, I think he is also an influencer since he is also listed on the celebrities advisory board along with Danny Sulivan and Kim Seung Hyun but I think a celebrity advisory board itself is useless. After all, some of them cannot be considered an expert in business(which makes them a bad advisor since GCOX aims to bring business fundamentals to the blockchain world).
I will raise my hat to GCOX if celebrities really invested their money, I also think celebrities advisory boards are not needed for this project, the team has business experience that far exceeds their celebrities advisory board, it looks funny to me

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

i wish to see Lady Gaga XD
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

Are these celebrities really invest their money in GCOX?, or just invest time and energy like Bounty hunters? oh no, I mean like influencers
I'm curious about their business agreement, hopefully they really invest money in this project because that's what I imagined when I hear about Angel investors, I hope these celebrities will continue to be involved in the future and Beyonce will be the next one

For my understanding ,gcox is same like normal exchange but the help celeb that join them to build their own celeb token
so by that means,celeb do invested money in it and time and energy as well.you could follow their facebook to find out about it
hemmm...or you could just check out their official website for me intel
link:GCOX.com
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

i wish to see Lady Gaga XD

I wish Jordan Chan from hong kong will join ,he's like my hero since my young age
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

Interesting opinion ,but for what i see influencer won't be useless as you said ,i mean what gcox achieve until now.Quite a lot of barrier were break by them as well,there's always a reason why such things existed and i don't consider them as "useless"
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

I will raise my hat to GCOX if celebrities really invested their money, I also think celebrities advisory boards are not needed for this project, the team has business experience that far exceeds their celebrities advisory board, it looks funny to me
How is it funny or useless for the celeb advisory actual ?i don't get it.Can you explain to me ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: