Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 11:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we all just get scammed by mrugala group buy?  (Read 4082 times)
mrugala

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:58:46 PM

mrugala says of being stabbed in Krakow Poland and post link to newspaper, says 18year old went to hospital, he said his wife posted for him, i am surprised he is married so young or maybe this newspaper report is not him but someone else?

I was almost 100% sure someone will point that out. You can have sex legally here since 16. I am not going to discuss my private life decisions, nor the age people should marry, but trust me, You do strange things when You are in love.

And I am 19.
Takounie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:05:33 PM

Just got 0.22BTC refund from him.
I think if he was a scammer i would just never come back to the forum to partialy refund us.
Megabit monster (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

Just got 0.22BTC refund from him.
I think if he was a scammer i would just never come back to the forum to partialy refund us.

A.) You weren't even on the list.

B.) Your second post ever was to post about getting a refund in a group buy?

C.) Your first post wasn't even in the Group Buy thread.

Another german poster?

Cisco CCNP + CCIE Written. Open to various networking/VOIP related projects. 
Accept bitcoin for payments. Extensive successful project history.
qosmio

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:25:01 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 03:08:38 AM by qosmio

why you say german poster? mrugala admitted in previous post that he himself created this fake german account with fake 20 orders and fake insults.

from krakow newspaper as quoted by mrogula:

"This afternoon, around 15:10 hours in the Loop in Mistrzejowice in Krakow tram No 14 boarded two men. They approached the 18-year-old Karola N. and dragged him out of the tram. There was a struggle, during which the boy was stabbed twice. The bandits fled, taking his black briefcase."

So from this we know his name is Karola N.
but I dont believe this is mrugala, it looks like he posted a link from someone else and further all this reminds me on a nigerian scam.

testing Smiley
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 05:22:58 AM

have 100% refund.

Megabit monster (OP)

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:30:48 AM

why you say german poster? mrugala admitted in previous post that he himself created this fake german account with fake 20 orders and fake insults.

from krakow newspaper as quoted by mrogula:

"This afternoon, around 15:10 hours in the Loop in Mistrzejowice in Krakow tram No 14 boarded two men. They approached the 18-year-old Karola N. and dragged him out of the tram. There was a struggle, during which the boy was stabbed twice. The bandits fled, taking his black briefcase."

So from this we know his name is Karola N.
but I dont believe this is mrugala, it looks like he posted a link from someone else and further all this reminds me on a nigerian scam.

I said german poster because mrogula admitted that he was the german poster, just like he is the post above my A B C comments.  That dude wasn't even in the group buy and they log on/off at the same times.  It was meant to be sarcastic.

Megabit monster (OP)

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:55:25 PM

Hey Mrugala,

You still owe me BTC1.4. 

My refund address is 172ctgy23UjYzqvA1kmhmucHGKkV1LUnLW

Please send the rest.

sqabeloth

Activity: 42
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:13:55 AM

So what is the conclusion - is it scam or not? As I am not participate in mrugala group but this sounds sorrowfully
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:08:41 PM

Well it isn't concluded so I don't think we can say either way right now.
He sent out some refunds...has more to send but said it was going to take a few months.

I am trying to remain optimistic.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
pinkmonkey

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:31:27 PM

are refunds still happening?
mrugala

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

He sent out some refunds...has more to send but said it was going to take a few months.

Hello.. At the moment my earnings are used to pay off the loan I took to do first refund wave. My monthly earnings are 450 USD/ month + my 4card RIG, and I really can't afford to do it so fast.. I am here almost every day on forum to answer Your questions and update, but as I said I do not have such funds.. I am sorry. You will get Your btc, as I said here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457413.msg5085739#msg5085739
Megabit monster (OP)

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:35:25 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 06:12:03 PM by Megabit monster

Hello.. At the moment my earnings are used to pay off the loan I took to do first refund wave. My monthly earnings are 450 USD/ month + my 4card RIG, and I really can't afford to do it so fast.. I am here almost every day on forum to answer Your questions and update, but as I said I do not have such funds.. I am sorry. You will get Your btc, as I said here:

So what you are saying is this?

"I scammed you guys for the equivalent of 3 years of my salary and I can somehow pay you back in 3 months."  Can you clear up that fuzzy math for me?

mrugala

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:50:27 PM

So what you are saying is this?

"I scammed you guys for the equivalent of 3 years of my salary and I can somehow pay you back in 3 months."  Can you clear up that fuzzy math for me?

It is a great pleasure for me to explain basic reading, deduction and math techniques to You.

Here is some math+deduction

0.5 month for fist wave
+2-3 months for second
+1 for third
= 3.5/4.5 months

Here is some reading:

+ my 4card RIG
, please do read carefully next time. Some people have friends and family aswell. Your arrogance towards me is not helping at all. Call me whatever You wan't, You seem to ignore the facts explaining what happened which I provided to You, but You cannot deny the fact that I already started refunding, and I am willing to finish it.
qosmio

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:54:15 AM

I am sure after you clear all this you will get canceled your negative rating and ppl are willing to deal with you again, I also believe administrator/moderator of this forum should display ip-addresses of problem members like they do in other forums to prevent more problems in future.

testing Smiley
Megabit monster (OP)

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Hi Mrugala,

Any updates on when we will get refunded back some of the BTC that were stolen from us err stolen from you when you got 'stabbed'

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:43:34 PM

Mrugala, I look forward to removing your negative trust (perhaps even giving you a +1 positive) once you repay the group buy participants. Thanks man!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
mrugala

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:25:01 AM

Hi Mrugala,

Any updates on when we will get refunded back some of the BTC that were stolen from us err stolen from you when you got 'stabbed'

I should have funds to do second refund wave by the end of april. The loan I took for first wave is already paid back. Will keep You posted if anything changes.
Megabit monster (OP)

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

Hi Mrugala,

I should have funds to do second refund wave by the end of april. The loan I took for first wave is already paid back. Will keep You posted if anything changes.
Hi Mrugala,

Just a friendly reminder to refund our BTC.  We all didn't forget the heist!

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:01:53 AM

I haven't forgotten either and still hope I get fully refunded but really this type of situation is impossible to make people whole again. The cold truth is that the coin is worth less than half what it was when this started plus none of us were ever able to mine anything with this lost coin (lest we forget that was the whole point in the beginning).
Best of luck to all going forward. Mrugala I hope you are well.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
qosmio

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:05:29 PM

mrugala here is my address for refund of 0.5301 BTC
1FchRZqwZRc8e8cSKt7cgVmN58bydK5Bsx
please do so asap, thank you

testing Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: