Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need small $200-$300 BTC loan | Pay back in 2 weeks  (Read 295 times)
Jayx305 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Hey there guys, yes I am brand new here, but I want to build my rep up fast and I am in need of a small loan.
I'm a working college student currently living on my own, need help to get some things done around here until I get paid next Friday on the 6th of July. That's when I will be paying back the loan in full. I'm willing to pay a good amount of interest.

I don't have any alt coin or anything as collateral, but what I do have is a my Personal YouTube account with 13.5k subs and 2.5 million views, also if you're local to south USA I can put my car up for collateral if that's even a thing on here.

I am super serious as I have no problem video chatting the lender and showing ID, adding on Facebook, etc.

If anyone is really willing to help me it'd be a true blessing, appreciate it guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
Merited by Starlightbreaker (2)

Hey there guys, yes I am brand new here, but I want to build my rep up fast and I am in need of a small loan.
Reputation loan eh?  Roll Eyes

I'm a working college student currently living on my own, need help to get some things done around here until I get paid next Friday on the 6th of July. That's when I will be paying back the loan in full. I'm willing to pay a good amount of interest.
Future earning are not accepted as collateral. Please read the stickies before making a new loan request thread.

I don't have any alt coin or anything as collateral, but what I do have is a my Personal YouTube account with 13.5k subs and 2.5 million views, also if you're local to south USA I can put my car up for collateral if that's even a thing on here.
And you are trying to sell your account here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4550681.msg40984466#msg40984466
archived here - http://archive.is/DEHtn

So you are now trying to sell this account in the pretext of offering it as collateral.

I am super serious as I have no problem video chatting the lender and showing ID, adding on Facebook, etc.
We dont want any shemale fake IDs begging coins please.

If anyone is really willing to help me it'd be a true blessing, appreciate it guys!
It would have been a true blessing for the forum if you never even signed up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jayx305 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

What do you mean fake ID? I'm willing to skype video chat so you can my face and talk to me and have my ID shown to the lender to show it's me, also friend on Facebook where you can see it's been my Facebook since 2010. Also, you'll see I'm the same guy from all the videos on my channel. I made that post to see what offers I'd get for my channel. If I get a loan I'd delete the post.

Very warm welcoming
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
Merited by Vod (4)

If I get a loan I'd delete the post.

Oh that's nice. If you also get a sale, you will delete the loan one? I don't think so.

Here isn't a lending site like the ones that you build a fake rep in order to get the bigger loan amount and eventually default..

I'm a working college student currently living on my own, need help to get some things done around here until I get paid next Friday on the 6th of July.

Wait until then. This isn't the end of the world.

It would have been a true blessing for the forum if you never even signed up.

+2 to this.

Very warm welcoming

Don't even mention it newcomer, just wait until the rain. Wink

Jayx305 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

I'm still confused on how I'm getting the responses I'm getting?

Aren't there sites people can use to verify identity? I'm willing to add on Facebook, show ID through video chat, give personal phone number? What am I not getting here that's making everyone seem like it's a scam? And if it was it'd be one terrible scammer.

Please just be polite, I'm just trying to figure everything out.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

Aren't there sites people can use to verify identity? I'm willing to add on Facebook, show ID through video chat, give personal phone number? What am I not getting here that's making everyone seem like it's a scam? And if it was it'd be one terrible scammer.

If you want to verify your id, go to a p2p lending site that does that. We dont do that here since you could easily falsify those documents.

If you want a loan here, you must provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking. Without that, you wont get anywhere.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

What am I not getting here that's making everyone seem like it's a scam?

All the ID in the world will not get our coin back unless we sue you.  Most lenders don't want the expense and the hassle.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

newbies borrowing and paying just for reputation is a no-no here.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Rannoch

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

FOOL
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

i believe this guy has been here long enough and this account is newly created just to do borrow coins.  in case he run away, his original account won't be affected.
MasternodeInvest

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

really you sended btc?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: