Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to bounty hunters About needmoney bounty.  (Read 762 times)
ningo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.
Say no to incompetent bounty managers.
This is very true.He managed impressio and it turned out to be a scam.I asked him through DM and he could not say anything to even console me.I will never take part in his bounties again. He is not a good bounty manager .People waste their time and energy and at the end get nothing for all the lost energy. That is not good.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

Thank you for the information,i have also participated a project managed by needmoney and i am still waiting the total amount of stakes and tokens it is already ended the bounty a month ago and until now there is no update about the project.I will not join any project manage by needmoney.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Alexishugh7 (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

If the project fails, it is entirely not the fault of the campaign manager. Therefore, it is not appropriate to just assume and tell and encourage everyone to act on behalf of what you have experienced. It is a personal rule to always read and research about a campaign before joining, not just rely on the campaign managers who is wekl known because, they, themselves, that this projects will push through at the end. They put their names and trusts rates on the line, managing campaign that they think has potential, so I don't think we can.judge them so easily. DYOR.
A reputable bounty manager should be able to do his own research on projects before accepting to manage their campaign. This guy has over 3 bounties that have failed. I have participated in three diff ones which are bitpenta, hashcard and impressio. And there are numerous ones people have also complained about that failed. Pls spare me BS.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

Same thing with the bountyhive I wasted my 4 months and learned lesson. From than I don't join any bounty campaign blindly, before supporting any bounty campaign I always check team, why Blockchain, what purpose they have, team, token matrix, social media activities and roadmap. You too follow this steps try to join campaigns listed from ICODROPS or ICOratting which have positive and stable rattings.

ICOrating is one of the best websites to find good ICOs to work with. Personally, I haven't worked yet with NeedMoney but I try to avoid campaigns larger than 4 weeks because if the project didn't reach the minimum amount I won't lose that time.

Instead of avoiding managers try to avoid project with a poor concept and poor execution. A mediocre MVP talks a lot of the project. if they don't have the talent why they need to take so much money from investors?

Why would you work for that people?
Am now getting worried cause kryptobits just extended the campaign date to Nov 4 and No one actually said any thing to support hm
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

I heard the last campaigns which he holds also suffered the same fate that is a scam. whether true or not and for sure I'm not really know. But starting from the telegram is missing and the ICO website could not open this certainly became one of the indications that this is a scam. He's a big name manager but not all to blame him. as the following bounty of course also have to be more vigilant and careful if you want to get big results from the bounty.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

Bounty managers are not fortune-tellers!
A good bounty manager is the one that guarantees you get you stakes for your works in the right time, it doesn't necessarily mean that every campaign he/she manages gets add and gets pump!
I think needmoney is a good bounty manager, means that you would get tokens or coins for ur works, yes some of his campaigns never has been added any where but there were some good ones too, you need to do your own research before investing in anything and blame no one else but yourself.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

I have joined 4 bounty managed by him and 2 were scam and for other 2 I din't get the tokens yet. I even don't see any place to get support.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

I have been doing quite a few campaigns and yes many I have not been paid, so I will re check nowadays and see if it is worth doing his campaigns or not. I am suffering badly lately from not getting paid in bounties or the tokens being scammy or useless and not even getting on the exchanges. Oh well this ia very sad news so I will re check my strategy now. I will see all the projects I am involved with this Bounty Manager and see what happens next.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.

Unfortunately, I will not support your post for several reasons:
1) The mistake of every bounty hunter is to choose a company by bounty managers. Half a year ago, people wrote and praised Needmoney, and now he's a bad manager. Choose a company based on a good ICO!
2) Not only Needmoney often has a scam, every manager has a scam project.
3) You write this post just because you did the work and didn't get tokens, which you can sell on the exchange with good profit. I want to remind you that it's your initiative to participate in the Needmoney bounty.
4) And most importantly, I will support Needmoney for the fact that the managers of the Token Suite of the suite always answer questions and solve problems.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

i have join some of his bounty campaign i even join a signature campaign by two months and the admin says the token will be calculated after the token sales let's see till then if i don't get anything that just my destiny. and i will learn my lesson overall the token suite company is very updated on their bounty participant.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
RavagedLife

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

I don't really I agree with you. The investors who does not have enough money to buy coins, they participate in bounty programs or airdrops. They are a good source of earning Cryptocurrency.
RoyalWood01

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Bounty hunters do get scammed and it is a sad sight to see, because all their efforts, time and energy gets wasted. such initiatives must be taken where they get protected and receives adequate reward for their hard work. This post is very helpful and has addressed a very good issue.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

After spending an immense amount of time hunting for the coins and giving their energy on the extraction of it, a lot of bounty hunters get scammed. This is indeed a depressing thing to see because without them, the investors cannot even get the coin in the first place. These sort of initiatives are of a great help.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.

It's not rare to see a project end up being a scam or you can say it as collectible token, success or not a project isn't the fault by the bounty manager but the team behind of the project. Many project after the Token Sale doesn't follow the roadmap again due many things. There's many ICOs out there and do you know if the chance of success a STARTUP is really small ?

If you think that bounty manager running mostly the scam projects then you have to go to the scam accusation section with all the proofs, if you have enough proof that he run three scam project then he will be painted in red.But it is our responsibility to check the quality of bounty before participating in it.

I agree with this one, if you felt cheated then you can go to scam accusation with good evidence ofc.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

That's the problem of being a bounty hunter, you will never know if an ICO's will give your reward until it finishes the entire campaign. That is why we have to check carefully which campaign would be the best in order to avoid being scam in the end, we should look if the dev team has a good vision to maintain its platform to deliver an excellence performance to its investors or clients.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

Needmoney is not the only Bounty Manager with this issue of scams. Much as I will not hip all the blame on him, it is a good call to bounty hunters to avoid or blacklist managers with unsuccessful campaigns. That way, we will be sanitizing the bounty campaigns. I wish Needmoney shake off any impediments so that he can screen the campaigns he manages subsequently.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

well it is not the campaign manager that really has the problem when joining or promoting a project. It is the project itself and team who brought up the project. Well if needmoney campaign manager has a lot of failed projects yeah maybe it is good also to avoid joining his project being promoted as it is not being screen carefully before he accept the project.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Well im joined signature campaign from needmoney right now. The project already run for a month and im scared if will going to scam project. I hope this project not a scam i dont wanna waste my time.

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Yes thats true, needmoney turn into a bad manager, he seems to accept every offer comes not even take research if it good or not. Not have set up standard for a campaign worth for his followers. Look what hapoen on him now. Reputation is damage and hard to get it back. We as a bounty hunter we want kess risk and follow managers to first to think if this bounty can paid participant. He look like money is more focus than his record

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Yes thats true, needmoney turn into a bad manager, he seems to accept every offer comes not even take research if it good or not. Not have set up standard for a campaign worth for his followers. Look what hapoen on him now. Reputation is damage and hard to get it back. We as a bounty hunter we want kess risk and follow managers to first to think if this bounty can paid participant. He look like money is more focus than his record

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: