Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking for buy bumping ANN service. Hero member's agree to bump !!!!!!!!  (Read 116 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

You can se user lizzylee make a thread for asking comment on reddit and Bitcointalk. Reddit dose not matter. But he can't ask for bump service for bitcointalk.
See the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4599651.0
Hi everyone,

Looking for someone (preferably with a team or a group) to actively comment and generate conversations on a Reddit and Bitcointalk thread for a crypto project. Smiley

• About 1 hour per day on weekdays, looking at around 20 comments for Reddit and Bitcointalk
  • Emphasis will be on Reddit, so if you can't handle Bitcointalk we will also consider
  • Language: English
  • Guidelines & guidance of course will be provided

If you're interested, please send me a Telegram PM at @LizLeee Smiley Thank you!

Archive : http://archive.is/omv2B

There you can see a hero member Real14Hero are interested for this service.  Huh

I can handle both bitcointalk and reddit if there are is not any issue with the site's policy while doing what you are demanding.
I hope the conversation will be in legal bounds. Also would be great if you can mention what you are willing to pay on yhe main thread itself.
Telegraming you.

They are indirectly talking about spamming on bitcointalk.
I am sure they are want to boost some scam project. Legit project will not buy reply.
Should be taged them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██