Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡  (Read 22992 times)
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

I have a question.  What benefit will investors get from investing in PHILANTHOR?  Does it make sense to keep token? HODL? Thanks for any answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

What about presale? how many collected now? Where we can see thus information? I hope PHILANTHOR will be collected sofcap anyway.
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

What about presale? how many collected now? Where we can see thus information? I hope PHILANTHOR will be collected sofcap anyway.

We will update as we get closer to the pre-sale targets. During the public sale there will be a counter on the website.

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

I have a question.  What benefit will investors get from investing in PHILANTHOR?  Does it make sense to keep token? HODL? Thanks for any answer.

a. The benefit of doing social good. But using crypto currency like fiat for philanthropy in the traditional world.
b. We believe the our philanthropy work will reflect in the token value.
c. The token economics - by using the token as the main driver of funding causes like grants, scholarships, aid, and pre-allocation of tokens into funds, will create a significant circulation of tokens that drives supply and demand and increase in value.

filipo

Activity: 391
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

In which country (s) do you plan to run your charity?  What is the role of the PTH token in the platform ecosystem? If I understand you are counting on those investors who do not plan to profit from this investment, and give their funds for what would YOU make the world a better place?
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 05:17:06 PM by Philanthor

In which country (s) do you plan to run your charity?  What is the role of the PTH token in the platform ecosystem? If I understand you are counting on those investors who do not plan to profit from this investment, and give their funds for what would YOU make the world a better place?

With respect, you may have misunderstood the project, its quiet the opposite actually :

a. Philanthropy isn't charity. Philanthor has dedicated only 10% of its work to charity, the rest will go into long term research into social good.

b. Like any other utility token, there is no direct correlation between the token price and the financial performance of a company. You are not buying shares and the value of the token is derived by the supply and demand and the utility value of the token. In our case, the better philanthropy work we do, and the more usage of the token inside the ecosystem (and outside in exchanges), the increase value of the token is expected.

c. We do not make the decisions alone. In fact, our platform takes directions from our members, who vote, decide and introduce new philanthropy projects and causes. It's run by everyone as a DAO collective, and not by a small group of people like in traditional companies and foundations.

Our foundation is being registered in France possibly in the USA as well, this is at first. And in the future we may operate in additional countries gradually to offer tax deductions to our members. Our philanthropy work will be global.

This points are discussed in more details in the Whitepaper as well as the token utility and usage.

thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

I think using blockchain technology is perfect for the project being built. Transparency and security are important points so donations can be received quickly, trasnparently and on target. Blockchain technology meets these conditions. In addition, the integration of A.I in this platform will even provide more convenience later on so that the process in the ecosystem will be faster. Very nice concept in my opinion.
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

I think using blockchain technology is perfect for the project being built. Transparency and security are important points so donations can be received quickly, trasnparently and on target. Blockchain technology meets these conditions. In addition, the integration of A.I in this platform will even provide more convenience later on so that the process in the ecosystem will be faster. Very nice concept in my opinion.

Thanks Thaliaand.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

For anyone looking for Chinese thread, please see here,

中文版PHILANTHOR 公告
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4620150

Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

JOIN US TO CHANGE THE WORLD Philanthor's Foundation, powered by blockchain makes it possible for everyone to become a philanthropist and make a real social impact.
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

JOIN US TO CHANGE THE WORLD Philanthor's Foundation, powered by blockchain makes it possible for everyone to become a philanthropist and make a real social impact.

Well said!

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

A couple of translated versions of this page:

Russian ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4604977

Chinese:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4620150.0

Indonesian:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4604713.0

Turkish:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4626183

orico

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

The concept of the project is really good, and it also supported by those good team. And also there is a good chance that the project will be doing great.

Thanks, we have teamed up with a group of real experts in the fields of energy, education, health, agriculture and more ti join us as we progress. I am Very proud of our team.
orico

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:53:58 AM by orico

I agree that Blockchain is perfect, we need more transparency and access to crowd funding and rapid deployment of resources in case of emergency as well that blockchain and crypto currencies can solve and improve for charity and mostly philanthropy.
orico

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

A good finding has been obtained by this project, and the project has a noble purpose, its useful flames will be better and deserve to be realized, with Philanthor. will later earn a contribution to life. Philanthor is ready to thrive with the geniuses of the blockchain world. Hope the future of this project will be many investors who glance and join for the success of this project.

Thank you on behalf of the team.
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

An invite to our Telegram channel, which is very lively these days: https://t.me/Philanthor

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

A very interesting idea developed by the project and having this objective, and having a useful idea would be better and deserves to be realized, with Philanthor will be able to contribute to life in the future. Philanthor is ready to thrive with the geniuses of the blockchain world
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

Philanthor-based blockchain that will fix real life problems. Moreover, Philanthor's funds, grants and resources flow gracefully among the causes that reflect the collective will of our members, without geographical, social or cultural bias.
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

A very interesting idea developed by the project and having this objective, and having a useful idea would be better and deserves to be realized, with Philanthor will be able to contribute to life in the future. Philanthor is ready to thrive with the geniuses of the blockchain world

Thanks, looking forward to your support.

konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

an interesting project concept, aimed at building a better society with blockchain technology. multi-functional platforms that will be of great interest to the community. success for your pre-sale, hopefully get a lot of support from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: