Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UR - Distributed Via A World-wide Airdrop, Based on Ethereum  (Read 40880 times)
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

That I see here in the draft so sad, you say the coin is dead. Now with the recent market decline and teams who do almost no work probably will be a lot of coins will die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ur-technology (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

It seems the most unsuccessful my purchase, lay "dead weight" in the hope of increasing the price, and now Cryptopia removes this slag. There is no place to move it, links are non-working. The coin is dead.

As you might be aware, about a week ago, Cryptopia announced that they won't be keeping UR on their exchange platform after August 24 as due to a different technical concerns.

We do not like the idea of having our UR holders worldwide without any exchange and therefore taking a further action in this regards.

We are currently in a negotiations with Cryptopia to understand what kind of technical concerns needs be taken care of in order for UR to stay on their platform.  We plan to allocate a dedicated engineer ASAP to correct those issues so Cryptopia could keep UR on its exchange platform.

Currently, we are waiting a response from Cryptopia in this regards.

We will keep you up to date on this situation,

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:46:53 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 07:24:28 AM by CryptoCracker

It seems the most unsuccessful my purchase, lay "dead weight" in the hope of increasing the price, and now Cryptopia removes this slag. There is no place to move it, links are non-working. The coin is dead.

As you might be aware, about a week ago, Cryptopia announced that they won't be keeping UR on their exchange platform after August 24 as due to a different technical concerns.

We do not like the idea of having our UR holders worldwide without any exchange and therefore taking a further action in this regards.

We are currently in a negotiations with Cryptopia to understand what kind of technical concerns needs be taken care of in order for UR to stay on their platform.  We plan to allocate a dedicated engineer ASAP to correct those issues so Cryptopia could keep UR on its exchange platform.

That is good to hear. If the exchange does not agree, it would be nice to have a wallet or somewhere at least to store the coins. Thanks for the update.  
Davidbike1

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

We are currently in a negotiations with Cryptopia to understand what kind of technical concerns needs be taken care of in order for UR to stay on their platform.  We plan to allocate a dedicated engineer ASAP to correct those issues so Cryptopia could keep UR on its exchange platform.

Sounds great, but just in case a dedicated engineer is unable to fix whatever the issue is before the deadline, is there a wallet I can deposit my UR tokens from Cryptopia?
ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:16:45 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:52:12 PM by ur-technology

Quote from: Davidbike1
Sounds great, but just in case a dedicated engineer is unable to fix whatever the issue is before the deadline, is there a wallet I can deposit my UR tokens from Cryptopia?

Quote from: CryptoCracker
That is good to hear. If Cryptopia does not agree, it would be nice to have a wallet or somewhere at least to store the coins. Thanks for the update.

1. Our engineers have ensured that everything is up and running correctly network wise, block explorer is also operational and working properly. We've updated Cryptopia about it and waiting upon their response.

2. Yes, like some other UR holders, you could also hold your UR within a command line GUR wallet. You can download the command line client here:
https://github.com/ur-technology/go-ur/releases/

Hopefully, it helps!
superflecks

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:23 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 11:17:21 PM by superflecks

That is good to hear. If Cryptopia does not agree, it would be nice to have a wallet or somewhere at least to store the coins. Thanks for the update.  

Also to be mentioned and considered, UR devs will be swapping only 50 mill of UR coins thats based on the official announcement last year. Not saying its bad, actually unlike bunch of other projects that gone off completely, leaving holders with nothing in value, its a very appreciated act. But If Cryptopia will be closing UR on 24 of August this year, means anyone who will miss the swap, will left with a chunk of useless coins. We all can just hope that Cryptopia will change their mind and keep UR so people can exchange it.
ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:26 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:51:27 PM by ur-technology

Also to be mentioned and considered, UR devs will be swapping only 50 mill of UR coins thats based on the official announcement last year. Not saying its bad, actually unlike bunch of other projects that gone off completely, leaving holders with nothing in value, its a very appreciated act. But If Cryptopia will be closing UR on 24 of August this year, means anyone who will miss the swap, will left with a chunk of useless coins. We all can just hope that Cryptopia will change their mind and keep UR so people can exchange it.

That's correct.

Our engineer worked to ensure that UR's network is stable, monitored and all its integral parts are working properly, including the web wallet and its block explorer.  We have approached Cryptopia and informed them with all the detailed work we have done.  Unfortunately, for the moment, we still couldn't receive any further feedback from Cryptopia.  

Thank you for your understanding and support!
ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:57:57 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:51:41 PM by ur-technology

Update from Cryptopia:
-----------------------------
Unfortunately, you will have to follow the instructions from Cryptopia and withdraw your UR from their platform by August 24, accordingly to their recent request.  We have tried to negotiate to keep UR on their platform, but their decision to delist is a final one.

For many of those who are waiting for the UR/kUSD program that is planned to be enrolled following the launch of kUSD.
We are working on all it's details and will be sending out an announcement as soon as it's ready.

Thank you for your support and understanding!
gailunfei

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
superflecks

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:27:30 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 07:40:25 PM by superflecks

but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!

Hey my friend, you probbly didnt take a chance to read the last few pages of this very long thread.  The original UR project was shut down last year.  It was a kind of social experiment project where lots lots of tokens given away for absolutely free to people from all over the world, allowing people earn by joining and inviting friends and building an online community, but instead of appreciating the project and the contribution of such project to many people around the world, there came some fraudsters who massively abused UR by opening loads of wallets, getting loads of free tokens and sell them right away for other cryptos, so instead of supporting such a great project that could help so many, they brought the project to its end.  But the devs of UR are so nice, they decided to build a courtesy swap program to UR holders, and offer a 50 million UR swap, so those who are lucky to have some of the UR left and didnt sell it yet for other coins, will be able to try to participate in this swap program where 50 million of URs will be swapped for kUSD at 0.0025 kusd per UR coin, will be able to swap their UR for the futuristic stablecoin kUSD tokens from http://Kowala.tech project.  If you scroll up in this thread, all that was explained.  Cheers bro!
Fekalius

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

Hi i cannot create account for web wallet , using your windows wallet there is only one file gur-windows-4.0-amd64.exe.
It's synch the wallet ,but i can't  create an account it seems that there are missing some files.So how i can withdraw my coins from cryptopia and swap them ?
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Hello, is there a guide or a video on how to create a wallet? Someone please help before the 25th cryptopia deadline Sad

ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:41:33 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 09:51:45 PM by ur-technology

Quote from: GTTIGER
Hello, is there a guide or a video on how to create a wallet? Someone please help before the 25th cryptopia deadline Sad

Quote from: Fekalius
i i cannot create account for web wallet , using your windows wallet there is only one file gur-windows-4.0-amd64.exe.
It's synch the wallet ,but i can't  create an account it seems that there are missing some files.So how i can withdraw my coins from cryptopia and swap them ?

Please find instructions how to create a GUR command line based UR wallet, using the instructions as posted here:
https://t.me/urcommunity/386

Thank you.
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:40:27 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 07:58:53 AM by CryptoCracker

sorry but this is pretty bad situation. The coins must be moved off the exchange or they are lost. Is seems to be  no Mac option and no simple solution unless it seems you are a computer guru who can code and run linux or whatever... Why is it so hard to have a simple online wallet to move coins to? There is one, but I guess, no one can sign up anymore?Huh
ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:42:56 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:07:51 PM by ur-technology

sorry but this is pretty bad situation. The coins must be moved off the exchange or they are lost. Is seems to be  no Mac option and no simple solution unless it seems you are a computer guru who can code and run linux or whatever... Why is it so hard to have a simple online wallet to move coins to? There is one, but I guess, no one can sign up anymore?Huh

For MAC users, there is a GUR client specific for this OS: https://github.com/ur-technology/go-ur/releases/download/0.0.4/gur-0.0.4-darwin.zip
Please join the official UR telegram group (from our last response above), for the command line instructions / tutorial.
Fekalius

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

i i cannot create account for web wallet , using your windows wallet there is only one file gur-windows-4.0-amd64.exe.
It's synch the wallet ,but i can't  create an account it seems that there are missing some files.So how i can withdraw my coins from cryptopia and swap them ?

Please find instructions how to create a GUR command line based UR wallet, using the instructions as posted here:

Thank you.

Ok got it now must rename the folder to gur , now tell me when the swap will take place and what's instruction for it.Please write it here i don't use telegram.
Thanks
ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:14:58 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:50:06 PM by ur-technology

Thank you.

Ok got it now must rename the folder to gur , now tell me when the swap will take place and what's instruction for it.Please write it here i don't use telegram.
Thanks

Glad to hear you've sorted it out,
We will post about the program when it begins both on Telegram and here. Regardless, it will be done only following the launch of kUSD.
Thank you!
ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

UR project is no longer being supported or listed on exchanges. For those who still hold UR within a verified web wallet or a GUR command line client, for further information & instructions please contact info@kowala.tech
SimonCa

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

Good morning  Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
ur-technology (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

UR project is no longer being supported or listed on exchanges. For those who still hold UR within a verified web wallet or a GUR command line client, for further information & instructions please contact support@kowala.tech
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: