Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the skills to be developed when you're involved in cryptocurrency?  (Read 146 times)
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

When we are involved in technologies, we should expect a constant change. Innovations. If we have to be in, we have to be updated in all activities in crypto. We also have to read a lot so that we can sustain or provide valuable information on how cryptocurrency works and have deeper understanding on it.
But is that enough to develop ourselves to be in cryptocurrency?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunriseme

Activity: 29
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Just reading will not bring much to one’s development. Learning by doing is better.
Hard work, learning and passion for the crypto world, might be enough for growth and improvement.
iRespo

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

Verification of all the information we get, intuition to see scam, adaption to fast-changing developments
opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

Reading this is useful, but most people reading an article or book will not remember in practice about this article or book. We have already answered your questions, but I want to add, always make a decision on a cold head, never make a decision on emotions. For this you need to start with yourself.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:54 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 11:52:32 PM by nngella

Read to understand the basics and the theories behind it.  By reading you can establish a good foundation.  

After reading, try to apply your learning.  Try to invest, trade, develop, and explore.  This will give you more insight than just reading.  

Lastly, innovate and improve the system.  You may find things that you can improve hence I encourage you to share this to the community for everyone to benefit.

tittoamy

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

understanding the vast world out there is not helping me at all.i myself feel that i need to experience them personally inorder to master my skill.but somehow it is pulling me behind when i want to trade
huuducitvn

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

just read read and read
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

As sunriseme said, learning by doing is the best option. Read first, then apply what you have read (if you can). You will run into issues, as everyone does, but you will have first hand knowledge. Check out the 'Technical Support' section and see if you can answer some fellow members with their questions, you can also check out the 'Serious Discussion' section for in depth coverage on many pertinent topics in the crypto space.
kwabeedat

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Rule 1: always have the habit to read and follow news. You'll get most of your info correct if you're a habitual reader.
You should also be ready to learn a lot of things. The cryotospace is wide, very wide
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:02:45 AM

Just reading will not bring much to one’s development. Learning by doing is better.
Hard work, learning and passion for the crypto world, might be enough for growth and improvement.

I Agree with you.. Experience in crypto is the best teacher..👌
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

If you here for cryptocurrency keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are not safe you must know how to protect yourself from any hackers, malware, viruses, and scammers.

Mostly we can hear there are many scammers for investing in bitcoin cloud mining that is why other people treat bitcoin is a scam business they didn't know actually what is bitcoin so you must research first before you invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoin then you must know how bitcoin works and other cryptocurrencies.

Keep in mind that you know how to protect all of your important files like private keys and seed phrase and save it in the private place that no one knows and keep your wallet safe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

If you hear in the cryptocurrency keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are not always safe you must know how to protect your self from any hackers, malware and viruses and always keep your crypto save in safe place.

@BitMaxz, are you trying to say to improve skills in computer programming?
I am not good in programming.. Maybe you have advice for us? I also wanted to learn.. There are courses that offers, but sometimes it is better hearing ideas from those have experiences..
chechecuera

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

make reading a habbit... verify details first before jumping in... then put your learning into action and hard work.
tina87

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

First of all, an understanding of IT processes is necessary, that is why programmers were one of the first to monetize this sphere. The second examination is those who understand finance, stocks, bonds and know the model of monetary emission. The third is economic, because without understanding what is happening with the national debt, economic processes, investments, the pace of changes in economic processes (GDP growth accelerates or slows down), it is difficult to determine the potential of deflationary assets. The intersection of all these skills and knowledge gives a vivid picture and an opportunity to make high-quality and popular projects.
Also, you need to understand the risk assessment, know the principles of working on the exchange, including the fundamental and technical analysis.
neuspanier

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

Alle schreiben lesen, lesen und nochmal lesen.  Ist wohl auch nicht verkehrt, aber ich habe vor ca. 6 Monaten angefangen mich für Krypto zu interessieren und lesen jeden Tag sehr viel zu diesem Thema.
Einfacher wäre es, zu wissen welche Literatur man liest. Ich habe am Anfang gar nichts verstanden, und es ist heute auch nicht unbedingt besser. Gibt es nicht Treffen mit anderen Kryptointeressierten, zwecks Erfahrungsaustausch. Aber nicht mit Vollprofis, habe ich auch hinter mir, verstanden habe ich nichts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: