Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should not panic about the Bitcoin price.  (Read 597 times)
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

Because the price now still more high than july last year.  So i think the price now is still normal. Just hold and see in the end of this year.  The price will grow up again and more high than the end last year. 
It is still than before, price may low and high so expects we can see this way of volatility in the market. There are still many reason's not to panic during this market of downfall because we can see in btc the demand is still strong. Above lists has the point, we must consider this positive reasons to hold btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

Because it is more than normal to see this kind of situations on the market, even when we are seeing everything  collapsing, this is more than normal and i am more than sure in that the price will recover from this deep level sooner or later (it will depend)

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

The price of bitcoin is normally goes up and down so dont get panic about current situation of price. Now the price is not in good condition, but hope soon it will recover. After a long time the market starts with green today. The price of bitcoin is increase today, but the increase is not so high just a little pump occurs. If this pump continues surely the there will be a great growth in upcoming days. So dont get panic about this fall of price surely the market will recover.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

Because it is more than normal to see this kind of situations on the market, even when we are seeing everything  collapsing, this is more than normal and i am more than sure in that the price will recover from this deep level sooner or later (it will depend)
But I would not say there is no chance as anything can happen positively as well negatively to drive the price very fast and as volatile as the market is, we all know it is possible.

From the look of things right now, it is not something to even assume as it is impossible as nothing would really warrant such a drop to that level. If nothing is wrong and bitcoin is moving close to that level, I can imagine the level of bull rally that would start from there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

I have a feeling that thiese fellow citizens in crypto world that are panicking dhring this dip moment are the group crypto holders that are holding an altcoins in their bags. They are afraid of thinking the possibility that it has no enough support or power to  recover from the dip when bitcoin will turn from crashing into restoration and make an ath.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

Bitcoin is strong and does not need to panic because of the reduction in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin will not die because so many people believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is a perfect coin so bitcoin will not fail.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

For me the best answer I could give is that  if we panic, nothing good will happen. And if we get panic, we tend to make decisions which may affect to your investment. This kind of situation is normal in the market. Imagine why back at least 9-10 years ago, bitcoin has the least value among all kinds of currencies. But look how far it is today, and I know that this will recover again.

Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

Because all those people who have been in here since the beggiining already know that this kind of situation is always repeating, and there is nothing strange with this. Crashes are temporary and they will not last forever just like many people think

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

in using bitcoin it would be nice we should be able to manage our emotions both in terms of investment or trade,,, indeed in reality a little difficult but big reaiko that we take when we play using the emotion is very big losses that we will get..,Many some news that is not true so bitcoin prices are getting down and it is a natural thing if we believe in bitcoin then our assets or money will be safe.,..
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

I agreed with OP, many of people still mining, more of them trying to integrate bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in everyday life, even in my country we got some ATMs and many shops accept bitcoin as payments. And in last days bitcoin grew from ~5800$ to 6800$, so I think with such trend we will see 10,000$ till the end of this year.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

And in last days bitcoin grew from ~5800$ to 6800$, so I think with such trend we will see 10,000$ till the end of this year.

Technically speaking, it's not really a trend. It's basically nothing more than a bounce up. Only time will tell whether or not $5800 was a false breakout. The positive side of this increase is that it temporarily calms the market down, and that while the sentiment has turned quite bearish in a very short period of time. If we look at the futures shorts they are still bearish with more shorts than longs, but this could also be time to initiate a move based on the exact opposite of what the market signals right now. In other words, an opposite reaction in this case means conservatively buying bit by bit to counter the bearish sentiment.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

Because the price now still more high than july last year.  So i think the price now is still normal. Just hold and see in the end of this year.  The price will grow up again and more high than the end last year. 
Yeah you are right. People think about the huge pump in the price last year December but they forget that today the price is more than double than the price of last year June. The price has just been corrected and now it is on the track. Those who understand bitcoin and know about blockchain will never disappoint about the price of bitcoin.
arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

The future is so bright for all crypto world. More and more people keep pouring into crypto and that can only mean one thing. A lot of new users for all of us, they will want to buy. Since they will buy, means the price will go up. The more people who wants to buy means buy/sell ratio will be unbalanced and more people will want to buy compared to sell. We need constant new people to keep this up.

At one point there will so many people who are in crypto that people who sell will seem incredibly small numbered and it will go to prices we never even imagined
Nobody should be panic about the dropping price of bitcoin because this situation is for the time being and will recover soon. Just hold your coins and be patient. Be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. I hope that the price will go up again in the near future and that is the reason that I am cool and don’t take any wrong decision about my coins.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Panic will only give you further losses and if this emotion is uncontrolled, it will lead to panic selling. If investors and holders go into panic selling, the price of the bitcoin will further dips. This temporary downward adjustment of the price might last for many weeks but it will surely when the right time come. The price will come later so it better to stay calm and be patient while waiting for it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

It is still than before, price may low and high so expects we can see this way of volatility in the market. There are still many reason's not to panic during this market of downfall because we can see in btc the demand is still strong. Above lists has the point, we must consider this positive reasons to hold btc.
We should not panic about the price of bitcoin because the market is now green and the price is growing again. The current situation will be last soon and good times will come. We should be patient and cool to bear this worst situation of the market. The future of bitcoin is very bright and till that time it is better to hold your coins to earn profit in the future.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

when the price drops we should not be panicked and do something that will make us lose, better to stay calm because the price in the market will surely soon recover and have a high price again
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

I took one step back this weekend and I spend some time, thinking of the reasons why we should not panic about the drop in the Bitcoin price and this is what I came up with, :

1.  The Bitcoin demand is still very strong and a lot of Merchants are still accepting it as a payment option. < I see more shops in my local area that started to accept Bitcoin >
2.  Bitcoin ATM installations are on the increase. < Also in Africa >
3.  Institutional capital has not even entered the market yet.
4.  The Lightning Network <Bitcoin's scaling solution> has not even been fully implemented yet.
5.  We are much stronger than we were last year. <Price wise>
6.  Facebook has reversed their decision to ban Crypto currency advertisements.
7.  Governments are not banning ICOs, but rather regulating it.
8.  Most long-term investors are still optimistic about the future of Crypto currencies.
9.  The Fiat system and the world economy is still struggling, so it is not just Crypto currencies.
10. We still see companies pushing innovation, by introducing new Apps & Games that supports Bitcoin.
11. The halving, the 50% reduction in block rewards on the Bitcoin blockchain, is only 2 years away. The reward for successful Bitcoin miners will drop from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC per block in May 2020.

So, looking at the positive list above, why should we panic? If you can think of more reasons why we should not panic, please post them here and I will add them to the list.    

Let's focus on the positive things and forget about the dropping price. < Most of that is manipulation >   Grin

Be patient at this low price, calm the price is not likely to fall forever and the market will be healthy again. Hold and do not sell, wait for a better price.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

I took one step back this weekend and I spend some time, thinking of the reasons why we should not panic about the drop in the Bitcoin price and this is what I came up with, :

1.  The Bitcoin demand is still very strong and a lot of Merchants are still accepting it as a payment option. < I see more shops in my local area that started to accept Bitcoin >
2.  Bitcoin ATM installations are on the increase. < Also in Africa >
3.  Institutional capital has not even entered the market yet.
4.  The Lightning Network <Bitcoin's scaling solution> has not even been fully implemented yet.
5.  We are much stronger than we were last year. <Price wise>
6.  Facebook has reversed their decision to ban Crypto currency advertisements.
7.  Governments are not banning ICOs, but rather regulating it.
8.  Most long-term investors are still optimistic about the future of Crypto currencies.
9.  The Fiat system and the world economy is still struggling, so it is not just Crypto currencies.
10. We still see companies pushing innovation, by introducing new Apps & Games that supports Bitcoin.
11. The halving, the 50% reduction in block rewards on the Bitcoin blockchain, is only 2 years away. The reward for successful Bitcoin miners will drop from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC per block in May 2020.

So, looking at the positive list above, why should we panic? If you can think of more reasons why we should not panic, please post them here and I will add them to the list.    

Let's focus on the positive things and forget about the dropping price. < Most of that is manipulation >   Grin

Yes, you are right, no need to panic with the decrease of bitcoin. Bitcoin still has the potential to grow, bitcoin has a positive value for both the present and the future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

I have always believed in btc. Not for the reasons above, but because I have invested in it. So I believe
Believing is one of the most powerful weapon against stress. It's difficult to wait for the price of bitcoin to become high again,but if you have the patience to wait because you believe in bitcoin ,your investments would be worth it in the future.
up and down the price is already commonplace in the world of crypto so we do not have to worry if there is a decline in prices because of profit not only at the time of price increases but ektika decline in prices we can increase our assets and save it if at any time the price can rise...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

Becasue this kind of movements on the price are more than normal when there used to be a huge bullrun on the last few months, i think that it is more tha nnormal to see everything going down at the moment, so just relax guys, there is nothign to be worried about

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: