Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Biggest Winners from April’s Early Crypto Market Rebound  (Read 166 times)
CryptoGirl7 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:55:31 PM

Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market have started Q2 off with an emphatic bang, having at one point increased the market’s total capitalization by nearly $40 billion since the beginning of April.

Indeed, bitcoin led the market-wide charge on April 2, surging over 20 percent in a single hour – a move that had since extended to a 136 day high of $5,304 yesterday, according to data from CoinDesk’s price data.

A common byproduct of a rallying bitcoin, however, is diminished returns of the BTC denominated trading pairs of most other cryptocurrencies, as opportunistic investors tend to shift funds into the market leader when it picks up a bid.

Such was proven Tuesday when almost all of the top 50 cryptocurrencies ranked by market cap were posting impressive 24-hour gains in US-dollar value, yet only Nano (NANO) was found to be reporting BTC denominated gains, Messari data revealed.

On Wednesday, though, it seemed investors were rotating funds back into the many other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin, boosting both USD and BTC denominated values significantly.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH), a fork of the bitcoin blockchain, is the standout best performer so far this month, at one point flashing 94 percent price growth against the USD, roughly 50 percent of which was recorded on Wednesday alone as its BTC pair surged nearly 40 percent.

Litecoin (LTC) has also aggressively extended its impressive Q1 gains into the second quarter of the year. The cryptocurrency’s trade price is now up 43 percent month-to-date, albeit the figure was above 54 percent yesterday, after rising 31 percent in USD value and coming just shy of a $100 price tag on most exchanges.

The price of the “worst” performer in this group on Wednesday was Aion (AION), which aims to act as a bridge connecting different blockchains, still reflected a strong USD denominated increase of 25 percent and a notable 16 percent jump in BTC value.

With the reasons for the recent market surge pointing to technical catalysts, the perhaps unparalleled volatility is creating a day trader’s paradise, although such volatility being back for the long haul is not quite yet a certainty.

Disclosure: The author holds BTC, LTC, ETH, ZEC, ZIL, AST, REQ, OMG, 1st and AMP at the time of writing.

The original article is here. BTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:41:18 AM

I don't think there is any need selecting which coin in the market is the winner and which is not the winner when they are all cryptocurrency, we should be comparing crypto with fiat and not crypto because we are working against fiat, lets forget about which coin is going to beat which and focus on how we can make our crypto market better so that people will love to invest in crypto instead of leaving their money as fiat.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:48:16 AM

actually ever since bitcoin price went up there has been a lot of altcoin dumps all over the market. the thing is you are looking at USD values and are being fooled by the small rise that this numbers are showing due to the fact that altcoins' dumps weren't as big as bitcoin price rise.

then we have selective altcoin pumps such as BCH and LTC which are happening due to different reasons. BCH is pumping because bitcoin fees went up and the pumpers took advantage of that opportunity to create some hype and pump the  coin and LTC is pumping mostly because it is the only altcoin that has always followed bitcoin and also it has a halving coming up.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:35:52 AM

There is just one winner and that is BTC, BTC set the pace for the market as we can see, most people should realise this, I have not seen many token out perform BTC in long term, people that use FIat as their denominator have no issue with this but we that use BTC as our denominator time has proven this over and over again

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:46:53 AM

NANO is the big winner I definitely agree. Every altcoin rising in price when Bitcoin is rising in price is just logical mathematics (if your price is measured in BTC and BTC becomes a higher value then of course your coin is more valuable). But if your coin also gains in BTC price, like NANO did,,, then you know that independently your coin has become more valuable. Litecoin also did quite well if you see LTC/BTC charts!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:17:23 AM

Litecoin sure is a big winner for this early crypto pump for the first week of April. I'm very aware on how it goes but never had the chance to buy it. I don't know what's wrong with me but I want to stay with my current holding with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Today, don't ignore the pump that's made by ethereum too. It's about to get close to $200 and anytime it will be there. Bitcoin cash, well yeah it pumped but I don't have a lot of things to say about it.

Don't forget about the king, bitcoin which started this pump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:58:15 AM

There is just one winner and that is BTC, BTC set the pace for the market as we can see, most people should realise this, I have not seen many token out perform BTC in long term, people that use FIat as their denominator have no issue with this but we that use BTC as our denominator time has proven this over and over again
Altcoin was only following bitcoin and no more. The winner should be bitcoin itself. Bitcoin ethereum was giving a slight increase in its price in bitcoin terms. I should agree with you altcoins are not totally create a big gain in bitcoin terms.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

According to your title and if we do not talk about any specific coin then i will say that the winners are the people who were able to load bags in november and december when everything was dirt cheap and we may call that the bottom now looks like market has entered reversal and we can expect bull trend and massive profits for people who entered from the bottom.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:31:45 PM

I have also noticed BCH and LTC as  the clear winners of the latest pump. Their increase was much above the market average. But it could not be done without BTC and  the other top coins growing, so the success is common and the winners are  the whole market and all of us who believed in this technology during the tough times.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:42:16 PM

For now I think all the coins have some how benefited from the rise in price however i really dont see any winner there as the simultaneously went green though at different rate Maybe we will see some winners and losers but that will be at the coming months not now

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:46:50 PM

These coin indeed Grow, LTC and BCH, but the price of Nano is not so high compared with all time high, and who buy Nano at high price should wait more for a good grow at least to recover investments and get some profit.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:08:18 AM

I think it's all altccoins are related to the bitcoin.almost bitcoin price pushup to the altccoins. One thing more all altcoin are not depend on crypto but follow mostly bitcoin terms. so we can't say who is the biggest altccoin in the market.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:16:23 AM

Well LTC is just preparing for it's next block halving and as far as I can remember they are already gaining prior to the massive spike after April Fools.

As for BCH? We know that this coin is just for pump-and-dump scheme. So I'm not surprised by the sudden jump because they really need to ride on the waves on bitcoin price rally. Grin. Roger and company (specially Bitmain), needs to pump it because they are really losing big money right now.  Grin

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:27:14 AM

Well LTC is just preparing for it's next block halving and as far as I can remember they are already gaining prior to the massive spike after April Fools.

As for BCH? We know that this coin is just for pump-and-dump scheme. So I'm not surprised by the sudden jump because they really need to ride on the waves on bitcoin price rally. Grin. Roger and company (specially Bitmain), needs to pump it because they are really losing big money right now.  Grin
Agree with that, LTC is preparing for next halving and supporters really bringing this hype, while still in question about bch development, whales who loves this coin can do everything to make things more attractive it's hard to assume which direction this can go.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:29:23 AM

The OP mentioned about top benefited coins in the growth of market in April, including NANO, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and AION.

In contrast, I would like to write down some words about the opposite way to think of for our investment plans.
There are so many others good altcoins have not bounced back significantly within the latest wave of crypto in last days of first quarter and early days of the second quarter this year. Smart investors should quietly find them and quietly accumulate them for next runs of market. The current corrections of market might last long and next runs might be far from now, but smart investors should take chances and fill their bags with good coins at cheap price whenever it comes.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:48:45 AM

You forgot to mention
XHV, Eng, EVX and so many others most Alts performed well this period. I understand Bch, LTC Eth are well known but one other hidden coins showed some progress.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:27:36 PM

I don't think there is any need selecting which coin in the market is the winner and which is not the winner when they are all cryptocurrency, we should be comparing crypto with fiat and not crypto because we are working against fiat, lets forget about which coin is going to beat which and focus on how we can make our crypto market better so that people will love to invest in crypto instead of leaving their money as fiat.
You are on point mate, what kills a system most is internal crisis, that is why I so much hate all these topics like, who will be the winner or competition etc. these are the things that are killing the system of cryptocurrency and making it look like it’s a scam to those who do not understand what crypto is all about.

Each cryptocurrency all have one or 2 solutions to solver any problem the community has by using the blockchain technology, the first initiator of cryptocurrency never even thought of competing with the fiat system or traditional market system, he only seeks to create a better way to solve some of the challenges found in the decentralized market and that is all.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:48:30 PM

If BTC did not increase, they would not be able to win. In the last btc increase, LTC, BCH, DOGE can perform well. Obviously, the conditions were more favorable and increased, and that does not mean they are the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: