Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency  (Read 3011 times)
virendarnagpal (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silviyako

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

One thing for is for sure it will be nice to travel here with a cashless on your pocket you just need to bring your mobile phone to transact and send bitcoin for your payment if this is allowed and restaurants and hotel reservation will accepts bitcoin or other alt coin.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

In an article they say that.  Approved Cryptocurrencies
The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday the details of the country’s cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO) regulations. The measures were approved at the regulator’s June 7 meeting and are expected to go into effect later on this month, according to local media. “The proposed approach has been through public hearings in several channels,” MGR Online wrote.

zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

Promising news, I believe that all countries will soon switch to tokenization, everything is exactly expected, the main thing is how fast.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

That's a great news! Day by day people are understanding the worth of crypto currency and gradually different countries have started to legalize it in their countries. The day is not far when everyone would be in favor of crypto currency.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

It will definitely increase the acceptance of the crypto in more people. Especially when a country like Thailand whose main earnings come from tourism accepts crypto, it will not just be used by the tourists but also by the local people who understands the value of cryptocurrencies.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

This is great news, specially for tourists that has using Bitcoin. Thailand is one of country that rely on their tourist, I do not know what will be the impact of this on their tourist economy but it will be really convenient for their tourist.

I hope Thailand can show the positive effect of Bitcoin so that their neighboring countries  would follow their path.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

Good news will be encouraging for other countries to have the same conditions
The effect of this decision will be positive on Cryptocurrencies
I hope the experiment will succeed and spread
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:36:54 AM

It will definitely increase the acceptance of the crypto in more people. Especially when a country like Thailand whose main earnings come from tourism accepts crypto, it will not just be used by the tourists but also by the local people who understands the value of cryptocurrencies.

And it's a good news that Thailand legalized crypto currency in their country, it means the places that believe in crypto are increased.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
This is indeed a great news I guess this will drown the interest of other countries to legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency too, thailand accepting cryptocrurrency will definitely increasing of people over cryptocurrency just hoping for more good news to come.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

This is great news, specially for tourists that has using Bitcoin. Thailand is one of country that rely on their tourist, I do not know what will be the impact of this on their tourist economy but it will be really convenient for their tourist.

I hope Thailand can show the positive effect of Bitcoin so that their neighboring countries  would follow their path.
Cryptocurrency users are like a market for the tourism industry I think Thailand can get this market if they give easy access in payment method for Cryptocurrency users, now Cryptocurrency has been legalized in this country but that is not enough to provide maximum service
I hope Stores, Holiday accommodation services, Merchants etc, will optimize this legalization by adopting Cryptocurrency as their payment method

CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

More countries and cooperate bodies are joining the Crypto world, I see the harvest day getting closer and better. Holders get ready.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

If this is a legit news It's a very good news for cryptocurrency world because many countries such as Thailand accept the cryptocurrency existing and I hope it will follow by others countries. So, more crowded will using cryptocurrency.
cryptounintended

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Beautiful country, and most importantly its government is thinking about profit. I think the flow of tourists and vacationers will only grow.
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

I like that more and more countries are legalizing crypto-currencies. Sooner or later everyone will have to admit it, I hope this happens very soon

ChopseyMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

That's a great new! Gradually, different countries are adopting bitcoin. I think many more to go.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

This is insanely awesome! I was rejoicing about the Philippines, but now my joy is just above and beyond, I think that bitcoin is gaining more stability in people's Minds All Over the World
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

Did they Legalizing 7 Cryptocurrencies, as they was talking about a few weeks ago, or all crypto's.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

I am not already surprised by this news I know that Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: