Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best exchange for Bitcoin buying?  (Read 221 times)
SAMICRYP (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

I want to buy bitcoin. I want to know some of the good bitcoin exchange information. Bitcoin can be purchased using a debit card or a credit card?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunriseme

Activity: 29
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

Depends on your needs, for example, I prefer Bittrex but not sure if they accept new users, then there's LocalBitcoins, coinbase, Poloniex.
Really depends on your preference, do search the exchange online reviews and ratings before putting your money on any of them.
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

I want to buy bitcoin. I want to know some of the good bitcoin exchange information. Bitcoin can be purchased using a debit card or a credit card?

There is a lot of Good Crypto Exchange to buy Bitcoin as of now because of the BTC price dip.. First you should check from which country you are and which bank normally accepts Debit card or credit card. COmmonly, Coinbase is the exchange wallet from most of the country. May i ask from which county you are ?
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

I would go with Binance exchange. They have great volume on the exchange and is ranked as on of the best available to anyone buying cryptos.
belindachep

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

I personally  prefer local bitcoin. It also depends on  your  location,  some  of  the   sites like coin base  do  not  work  in  some  countries.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Honestly its depends on your country and what type of payment you will buy for it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

I would start with local exchanges, which allow you to buy cryptocurrency with your national fiat currency, or by debit/credit cards (if required so). Then, with crypto coins in your wallet, you can use other popular exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, etx. depending on your location and priorities. Good luck!

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
NOVL2

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

Location really matter, lots of options are available in the internet, you can find in there what is best and more convenience for you. Smiley
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

It completely depends on what country you're in. First world countries like the US has Coinbase, the Philippines has Coins.ph, etc. In general though, I would suggest using LocalBitcoins[1].

You can purchase BTC mostly using debit cards, but most likely not with credit cards.

[1] https://localbitcoins.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dntkcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

There are lot of exchanges available in the cryptocurrency market. If you are looking for crypto-to-crypto exchanges these are the famous ones: Binance, koinex, crex24
For crypto-to-crypto and also crypto-to-fiat these are the famous ones right now in India:uncoin,zebpay
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

Honestly its depends on your country and what type of payment you will buy for it
Local exchanges can be easier for him but the type of payment has been mentioned.

purchased using a debit card or a credit card

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nitrocryptonitro

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

If you want to use your credit card and if you're really a noob, you should go to CoinBase.
Now, if you want to wait a little bit and learn a few things before, you can try more elaborate echanges, like Binance.
Binance, for example, is typically a marketplace where you'll be able to trade. It's the perfect place to do that.
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:07:25 PM by cryptowisser

Hi SAMICRYP,

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges out there, and we have listed 250+ of the more well-known ones (more than any other site in the world) together with the important data here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/

To find the right exchange for you, you need to answer the following questions.

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts credit card deposits? (Yes/No)
I would personally steer clear of buying cryptos with credit cards but if you want to do that, all exchanges do not offer that option.

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts deposits of cryptocurrencies? (Yes/No)
If you currently have cryptocurrencies and just want to change your exchange, the new exchange must accept deposits of cryptocurrencies. Some exchanges only do Fiat-to-crypto and those exchanges are then not available to you.

Are you a US-based investor? (Yes/No)
Many exchanges prohibit US-investors.

What’s the highest trading fee you can accept to be charged?
Trading fees range from 0 to 20.00% (yeah you read that right, 20.00%). The lower fee you require, the fewer exchanges are available to you. Industry average is arguably around 0.25%.

Which cryptocurrencies do you want to trade?
A very important question of course.

The above questions (+1 more regarding continent of exchange) are included in our Exchange Finder tool as well, available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/

So, my suggestion to you would be to complete the Exchange Finder-test, and then choose the highest rated exchange that matches with your answers (on the results page after having completed the test).

Good luck with your investments!

All the best,
Cryptowisser - Your Trading Cryptocurrency Guide
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Agree with others. Mostly the choice of crypto exchange will depend on what country you live in. And the other factors are not so vital.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Still, I would advise popular exchanges, I will add that there were large volumes of trade. Such services are still more reliable . And so you can choose any exchange that you like more on the CMC, open Bitcoin and there you will see all the exchanges .
db-zz

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

I usually recommend coinmarketcap. There is exchange ranking according to trading volumn. Exchange is one of the way to buy, now there is treading to use bitcoin ATM to buy BTC with cash. Just like original bank ATMs
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Sure, it can be. But not every exchange permits buying cryptos with dc/cc.
You can use Cryptowisser's filter to choose the exchange to best meet your needs Cryptowisser.com/exchanges. Or ask forumers what's better to use. Coinbase, and Binance were mentioned here... Well, I never dealt with them and unfortunately have nothing to say. I use Cex, and it probably can be a good addition to the others aforementioned. Cex has an option of cards, they also relaunched wires and now offer bonuses to encourage using it (https://blog.cex.io/news/wire-bonus-17716). So take a look as well.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

You can use Coinbase to buy with a credit card. 
imagecrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

The best place to buy bitcoin is on bitcoin.co.id. The CS they have is very friendly and serves well. If there is a problem, they will also respond quickly. They have a lot of live support and there are also great people who often discuss bitcoin prices.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

Im using bitstamp, its reliable exchange but not sure about credit card thing. Coinbase allow that im pretty sure.
Choose any exchange that have good reputation and its on the market for at least 5 years already.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: