Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Blockchain EcoSystem  (Read 1257 times)
shashkova

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

thanks for sharing this. very helpful for newbies like me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trovemat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

thanks for sharing this. very helpful for newbies like me.
You're always welcome

We are creators of Trovemat Crypto ATMs, Tokki, Tappian
Tel: +7(903)569-5999
Telegram/Skype: @Dimy28
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

maybe you  can be right but if you check the infographics about the block chain then I should say ecosystem is not included here, but there is lot more interesting parts are available you could build your own private world here for business and get profitable. trading is awesome if you can deal with it on right way.

Trovemat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

maybe you  can be right but if you check the infographics about the block chain then I should say ecosystem is not included here, but there is lot more interesting parts are available you could build your own private world here for business and get profitable. trading is awesome if you can deal with it on right way.

agreed, the same I can say regarding ATM sector, it's not completely showing it market (for people who know the market)

Trovemat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Excellent infographics!
Is there a reference to the original source? Where did you get the infographics?
I want to share this infographics and leave a link.

Hi,
Here's the link you was asking fore: https://news.blackmooncrypto.com/the-blockchain-ecosystem-v3-six-months-after-the-hype-ca14e9879001
You can also check this link as well: www.trovemat.com

Patricia Joness

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

The INS Ecosystem is a cryptocyrrency coin called INS that is built on the Ethereum blockchain technology, featuring Smart Contract Smart.
The application of INS Ecossytem is a direct hierarchy that connects manufacturers and grocery consumers.
The INS ecosystem wants to connect producers directly with customers, thus limiting and cutting down on any intermediary and retailer costs and prices.
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

Interesting news. Agricultural sector will more encourage for this. Many of the coins are doing the same thing. If you want to know more about this topic you can search i the Google.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

WoW! This is really amazing infographics but it doesn’t seems the real picture of this block chain Eco system based on this types of things really impressive to us also many things or gossip is related with this system but sometimes it related with scams.
jetcrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

The INS Ecosystem is a cryptocyrrency coin called INS that is built on the Ethereum blockchain technology, featuring Smart Contract Smart.
The application of INS Ecossytem is a direct hierarchy that connects manufacturers and grocery consumers.
The INS ecosystem wants to connect producers directly with customers, thus limiting and cutting down on any intermediary and retailer costs and prices.

INS has no product. Ecosystem dreams only
dovizex

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

This is a very good infographic, and it's help people quickly find.
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

Blockchain plays an important role in the virtual world of electronic money. This will provide a basic idea for a person interested in the world of electronic money.
Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

As far as I know, INS Ecosystem has the ability to expand the blockchain-based platform that allows consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers at lower prices, more conveniently. INS ecology has been confirmed by the attention of customers and has received strong support from manufacturers: UNILEVER FOOD SOLUTIONS, MARS, RECKITT BENCKISER, FRIESLANDCAMPINA, VALIO, Borjomi. And many of the upcoming giants will partner with INS Ecosystem.
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

INS Ecosystem (INS coin) is a distributed consumer ecosystem developed on the basis of Blockchain.
From the very beginning, INS Ecosystem (INS coin) has confirmed its advantages and potential because:
- Team development: with many years of work experience, reap much success
- Large Investment Partners: INS is supported by leading corporations and experts
- Great attention: Ranked 7th in the top 20 (out of a total of more than 100) projects are most interested in FMCG producers.
- Occupying US $ 300 billion in the market: INS ecosystem (INS coin) is expected to reach INS by 2020.
deadpool1997

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:26:58 AM

The INS Ecosystem (INS coin) operates on the following four principles:
- Directly connect manufacturers with consumers
- Changing the dominant position of the retailer
- Provides many smart contracts to facilitate operations
- Use INS Token as a loyalty program reward
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

The blockchain ecosystem is complex and diverse. The Main stakeholders are the investors, miners, users and developers. If we are able to understand the technology thoroughly, we would be able to gain maximum advantage from it.

That's right. Blockhain technology would be a big help for us to solve some of the problems that are existing in a centralized technology like double spending or duplicate entries, committing fraud like deleting some data because not everyone can see the data in case of public blockchain and transaction time can be reduced too. This is the reason why big companies are already considering adopting blockchain technology because they can see that it will reduce the cost of their transaction and make them more productive.

Blockchain technology is pretty new when we think about it and for all projects that are launch, only a few are used for its real purpose but then sooner or later, more people would use it not just for trading purposes but for its actual use case.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jennyshefard

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

This is really a great sharing. I have something new about the blockchain ecosystem. But I think blockchain is not fully performed as it is showed in the infographics.      
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

That's amazing. We need to be sharing this everywhere. This shows how far the interventions gave been going on. I know there are so many projects out there who aren't on the list but hey that's awesome.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

That is a great design, but is it really depicting blockchain technology? I only see acesssories of blockchain technology. Perhaps, projects found on the blockchain. Anyway, that is a great work. Every one will love it. I really think it really took a hell lot of time to accomplish that
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

Hahah and wow at the same time! Smiley

Idea is interesting but crypto IMO isn't still manageable and stable (not to say mature enough) to be put in that way yet. It's still wild sort of and waiting on lining up and getting grip together so to speak. Smiley

Very interesting concept whatsoever.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

That is a great design, but is it really depicting blockchain technology? I only see acesssories of blockchain technology. Perhaps, projects found on the blockchain. Anyway, that is a great work. Every one will love it. I really think it really took a hell lot of time to accomplish that
But that makes up the Blockchain ecosystem. All the projects used the blockchain technology as their sense of work. I think that's why the OP captioned "The Blockchain Ecosystem". These are all projects incorporated into the ecosystem
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: