Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is far more than an investment venture  (Read 407 times)
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

I want to say if I agree with your opinion bitcoin is not just for investing but there are so many advantages we should know and I believe if cryptocurrency will continue to grow, so I would suggest that these people should focus their money into crypto investment, but before doing so, they should at least be more knowledgeable and skilled enough to understand how it works.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
The downtrend for the past six months opened their eyes to the reality that it is not a get-rich-scheme because ever since the meteoric rise last December, the price has been in a downtrend. The market may already reach the bottom and now heading towards a new trend again but we can see that those who are in it for the long term are the only ones who remained in the market and those who only joined for quick profits has been burned and I think they left it months ago maybe not returning again.

Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.
Those who have been in the space for the long term or OGs know the market better than the newbies and they are the one we should follow because they know more often than not what is actually happening. We just need to look at the bigger picture and view the market for the long term. Newbies panic but those who have been in here for some time already has their positions in place because they have experience it before and learn from it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

Today's cryptocurrency investors, most of them speculators, don't care about the technology and use of passwords, just about when prices will rise. So I don't think it's a bad thing for markets to fall sometimes, we need more believers than speculators.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

chances are that because I know a lot of people who invest in Crypto and trade and so now when altcoin prices decline many people who want to buy and hold altcoin for the long term and wait for altcoin prices back let alone crypto market has not been back up
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I think personally if many see only big profits and ignore the risks of the crypto-money market.
And also many easy holders who drop prices so hard because they can not understand the strong bitcoin volatility.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.
Yes, I agree with you 100% that crypto is more than an investment venture because it has more benefits than that but many investors do not take time to understand this and just invest. Well, I will say we should continue holding patiently until the market will recover because it will be profitable as that is when there will be an increase in the price of most crypto and take time to understand the concept of crypto to have a better understanding of it.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Today's cryptocurrency investors, most of them speculators, don't care about the technology and use of passwords, just about when prices will rise. So I don't think it's a bad thing for markets to fall sometimes, we need more believers than speculators.
What is the reason? they always thinking about those uses and what we could do with it, not those people who are just using it for profit and making them rich.Im one of those investors on a project that seems to be good in the future because i do more into its uses not into really profit.
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

Crypto market soared extremely high and fast and that attracted many amateurs. Meanwhile trading and investing is very difficult kind of job and unfortunately many novices bought at historical highs thus they did not earn anything. Anyway they got nice experience. Meanwhile many investors are waiting a new bullish crypto market so all wishers will be able to earn again.
Yeah that's true. Many of us are awaiting another bull run so that we can make up for our losses. We all hope this bearish season ends soon so that we can cover up. Anyways as you said, it was a nice experience though!

yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

Well as I said in this topic, Should the market continue this way for another long term, people will truly understand the essence of blockchain and we'll all realize that blockchain and crypto are not only about 100x, 1000x profits.

shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

I think with you, crypto is not just an investment but also an innovation where we can use it for transactions on goods or whatever according to each innovation token. This mindset should be remembered, because then we can avoid investments that hope to "get rich quick" in crypto.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

This is true. Problem is most of the people now coming here to make money. Most of them are ignorant about the technology. Every token has launched ICO with a reason. Those who don't study these and don't even care about this, they are not the crpto lover.
Melnikof

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I guess we shouldn't be sorry for those people, who wanted the fast money. Greed is not a good trait, sometimes we have to pay for it. We shouldn't come to this market with the only desire to make money. It's a wrong strategy. We should come here to get knowledge and experience, and then money comes anyway.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Many people especially in the last year made that mistake, they invested only thinking of cryptocurrencies as speculative assets and as a result of their actions they lost money, those that have invested in cryptocurrencies thinking about its utility and how cryptocurrencies are going to change the economy and the society in which we live are in profits or at least have accepted the fact they just invested at the wrong moment.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

Wise words. Cryptos are a new revolution and not just a new investment to make someone rich quickly.

probably because I know many people who prefer to invest when the price of altcoin and bitcoin decreases so if you crypto is also better than other projects then it is now you better invest and hold your altcoin when altcoin price decreases
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

It really is sad to think that many investors was blindly encouraged to invest in cryptocurrency without knowing the risk or dont even bother doing their own research. What they focus in mind is the percentage of return on their investment but not the down side of the story. Cryptocurrency really got a future and we will see its true purpose once it will be adopted by most countries and recognized legally. We just have to observe smartly in the market and be patient with the postive result.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

This is very true. I myself invested in crypto not just to make money, it was also an opportunity for me to take part in the technology that will take over the world in the next decade. Hopefully it can be realized and become the best.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

I think presently bitcoin was now considered as the Gold of Crypto-World, and became an investment asset. So, I think, it is somehow still an investment venture and still far more than just an investment venture.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

I think personally if many see only big profits and ignore the risks of the crypto-money market.
And also many easy holders who drop prices so hard because they can not understand the strong bitcoin volatility.
We cant rid weak hands to keep away from here.  They have freedom also but sadly there doings is just ruining the entire market trend which help it dragging down. That's usually happen since we are in decentralized and an uncontrollable market.  I don't think if they could realized it since they always thinking of having money easily.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Yes Crypto shouldn't be view as an easy way to quickly amass wealth like politicians and bankers do, when Crypto is viewed in this light of quick wealth, no doubt, greed will step in and people will get their fingers burnt through scams and FOMO like we saw last year wherein people panic bought BTC with the hope it was going to hit Jupitar, I feel for them.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

Crypto is an asset to the greatest investment I know when compared to another. more than that is clearly only. technology owned crypto can be more than limited results in investment only. This is the first step in the development of future technologies. so it is true not only of the crypto problem proceeds but also products, systems, and technologies that he is also important and is rarely noticed.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████