Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the bull run of Bitcoin began?  (Read 508 times)
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

in my opinion, Bitcoin Futures, which caused a decline in prices, and now the market is back to normal. Bull run has not happened yet and this is a slow bitcoin price increase, the market is stabilizing and we rarely see such rocket increases in the Bitcoin value we watched last year
fantasticX5

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

The cryptocurrency market looks all good today and i believe this news has brought good news to the entire crypto community but i just want to know is this the highly anticipated bull run of bitcoin that has been spreading all over this forum or this is just the tip of the iceberg.
It's good to see the price had gradually recover and hopefully this is a beginning to make a rally that will push the price climb higher. Although it's not a guarantee as we don't know what will happen for tomorrow but let's just be patient and optimistic to wait for the recovery.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

The cryptocurrency market looks all good today and i believe this news has brought good news to the entire crypto community but i just want to know is this the highly anticipated bull run of bitcoin that has been spreading all over this forum or this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I dont think that the market is bullish today, the market prices are fluctuating but its not bullish since there are more people who are still preferring to invest and market stays green.
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

We all know bitcoin is a great coin for invest. People invest on this market because they feel safe when they are connect with bitcoin. I think in near future price will more increase.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

in my opinion, Bitcoin Futures, which caused a decline in prices, and now the market is back to normal. Bull run has not happened yet and this is a slow bitcoin price increase, the market is stabilizing and we rarely see such rocket increases in the Bitcoin value we watched last year
I think that the market is not getting stable and i am hopeful that very soon we will again see a very good bull run, i hope that this time the price is going to cross 30000$, because we were already expected that in very start of 2018, but some bad news restrict the price but now the price has started increasing its price.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

It is really good news for us. Also the price of crypto will be increase many of them predict and its happening now based on this most probably yes the bull of btc began because we can see the effect of price also it is tough to tell but I think yes.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

The rise of bitcoin to new heights was at the last few months of 2017. No one knows what the remaining half of 2018 has for bitcoin, cause the first half was altl through deeps and red. So, if bitcoin will get better heights than last year, that will be archived before the end of this year.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

The rise of bitcoin to new heights was at the last few months of 2017. No one knows what the remaining half of 2018 has for bitcoin, cause the first half was altl through deeps and red. So, if bitcoin will get better heights than last year, that will be archived before the end of this year.
I'm not sure of things taking place in the network, but I believe it as the beginning of the bull market for the ongoing year. More or less in the past years similar growth can be seen while going through the chart. Comparing with that I believe the third quarter of the year has been supportive for the bull market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:46:47 AM

We're seeing an adjustment in price right now which is pushing prices up from the current $6k floor, I know that.

However, this seems to me right now to not be established enough to say that it's going to be the start of a bull season, all of a sudden. Even if it does go up to test the $10k resistance again (which is very unlikely imo), we can't call that the start of a bull market.

People are saying that in the second half of the year, we'll see a bull run in the same magnitude as something like last year. To me, this is not going to happen. It's extremely probable that prices are going to continue to either dip, or move sideways for the year with basically no upward growth simply because we've got no bullish momentum right now. If you look at previous bitcoin price cycles, you'll see that bear markets will last around 1.5-2 years, and we're nowhere near that yet.

Don't get too optimistic and ahead of yourself. A full on bull market will come eventually as a natural part of the price cycle, but definitely not this soon.
Donald Regoo

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

I don't think you should hastily jump to the conclusion that the bull market has started. Maybe the increase is just temporary. Make sure it's sustainable rise before deciding to put money into it.
Christopher Rodriguess

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

At this time, I just consider it a gradual recovery, not a bull run yet, 'cause I haven't found any reasons that ensure long term rise. Anyway, the reversal will reinforce the hope Bitcoin will be bounce up in the future.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

It's stable at this moment but I surely hope so it turns into a bull run. It's about time.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

I dont think so, but in this past few weeks the market price is playing around $6k dollars which is not really bullish so there will still be a chance for the price of bitcoins to grow like what happened last year.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

I dont think so, but in this past few weeks the market price is playing around $6k dollars which is not really bullish so there will still be a chance for the price of bitcoins to grow like what happened last year.

nothing can be said as now it is moving in the range of $6k to $7k below just like it was trading before in 1k above range and then it got low to $6k and now it is moving back in this range so either it can break another $1k or above or it can go past $10k also this time.
Joseph Cabrall

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

I know after a long period of going down, seeing Bitcoin go up now definitely get you excited but keep vigilant and carefully analyse the situation. Haste decision will be regretted later. Slight recovery doesn't mean a bull run. I think some investors who have held Bitcoin for a long time and now want to cut loss to withdraw from the markets may sell their coins. And possiblly the price will dip again.
DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Last summer BTC went from 3k ATH to 1900 and this lasted for 1 month if I remember correctly. I hope that the same thing is happening this summer (people relax, doing vocation etc) and the price will recover soon!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

I think the Bitcoin bull run hasn't started yet and it is still in the bear market. The current price of Bitcoin has trended down from last week and the price fluctuation is ranging less than $6.5k which is far from the shield to break for bull run. I think it will take another two complete months for Bitcoin to cross the shield and reach $10k and the current market situation looks in bad shape.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

Very difficult to say bitcoin will have bull run, for today bitcoin up 1.38% base on coinmarketcap but we ca see tomorrow I guess bitcoin will fall again. This situation lasted in the last few weeks, only slightly up and down a lot. It takes several months to convince the bitcoin market will actually go up.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

nothing can be said as now it is moving in the range of $6k to $7k below just like it was trading before in 1k above range and then it got low to $6k and now it is moving back in this range so either it can break another $1k or above or it can go past $10k also this time.

These days we couldn't predict such cases of price to bull run, because most of the scenario seen with the price of bitcoin really dumps its value. However the chances is always there but be careful when the price started to crash, after all sorts of rising. You maybe encountering short spikes of the price due to smaller increase of demand, which actually triggers a little demand of bitcoin purchases.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Please stop dreaming,not because theres a small growth that happens meaning we have a bullrun because this has been a trend for how many times and yet price drowned in the next morning thats why for me until i saw the pump thats the only way i would rejoice and will be thankful but as long as theres none so i will keep on silence
I agree with this, anytime people see a small recovery people begin to speculate that we are seeing another bull run, but things are not going to be so easy, the price is not going to recover in a fast way, in fact I think the price is only going to recover once a lot of people begin to lose that hope and stop wondering when the price is going to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: