Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could this be the sign of bull run?  (Read 408 times)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:17:44 AM

Networks are becoming congested.
Gas prices have increased.
Exchanges have increased their withdrawal fee.
The prices of bitcoin, ethereum and some other altcoins are gradually increasing.
Does it now mean that bull run for this year is imminent?
There is no guarantee for these four things. But, at least we should have participated and entered the train for the situation. Because bullish is indispensable for bear market crypto from early 2018.
hoami55

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I think personally if, The current market is green and the price is slowly rising, it is a good signal for the market to recover, but I do not think it is a bull run sign, I think we still need to wait again and also We should always keep track of developments market and do not miss the opportunity, but we should not invest it easily.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

I hope it is,  but we are already having the April May experience so I would not be so fat rejoicing that the prices got up a little bit. I need one to two weeks in order to get more confidence.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

I think we are still away from the bull run. crypto world is in state of misery due to lot of propaganda against crypto currencies due to scammers and hackers
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

The prices of bitcoin, ethereum and some other altcoins are gradually increasing.

it's great you're paying attention to such minor things.
But to conclude the fact that trend is changing, you should first of all look at major factors, such as good news, technical levels and to volume, of course.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

Many people now think that the bull market is coming, but I think the cryptocurrency market needs to continue to fall once or twice. It may be that the bull market will come again at the stage of 5800-5200.
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

The price must have a rise in this month or August, it has been dropping for such a long time that the market have a correction, and the expected price may hhit $8000
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

I hope that was signal from bull. But no one know that it was signal for bull or just will drop continue bear. Just keep monitoring cause bull can run anytime even without any sign.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

The Bull run is sure to take place soon, date and time cannot be ascertain by anyone, I feel we lacking investors into the crypto space, whales are taking over the space, No need to get disturb as we are sure get into the bull season, the future is sure bright for the space.
robertcross07

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Bull run requires a stable growth in the market. Certain rise in the value doesn't mean that bull run is on its way. But, this indicates that market is overcoming bad times within very short period of time. And if this continues, the market will be surely on the high.
bombie1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

it is possible that we shall soon be in a bull run soon because btc and all cryptocoins have seen all their worst days in this year and the market has seen its worst days as well so personally i beleive it is time to go on to the other side of it.The bull run soon.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Yes, it is highly possible that we will see a bull run few months from now. Since the $6500 reversal pricing in btc has been reached we will see some movements in pricing in a couple weeks. It will drive pricing on altcoins on greener candles.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

I think we are not there yet, it is more likely to happen a little bit further into the year. Unfortunately bitcoin mega runs will happen next year with us money.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

[/quotes)

I don't think so this is the sign for bull run price in the coinmarketcap, hold your breath and relax wait for the reality when cryptocurrency goes in this month uprise or down, why i'm say this thought because expectation are not good in the feeling if they're faield. We have to do is wait do not expect quick because have many times this scenario in the past month in the coinmarketcap increase a little and after price dip again.

But take the irght time are coming for to all.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

it may be up again because now the market is quite stable in this week may be up at the end of the year as last year's highest peak at the end of 2017.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

I am waiting for steady bullish tendencies too long I suppose.  I am still strong believer in cryptocurrencies and big holder of Ethereum. I wouldn’t quit my crypto in any case.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

it is possible that we shall soon be in a bull run soon because btc and all cryptocoins have seen all their worst days in this year and the market has seen its worst days as well so personally i beleive it is time to go on to the other side of it.The bull run soon.
You might be right. We have hit really low prices in the past couple of months so that means that the worse might be behind us, if that is true then the next thing that we should be looking forward to would be the next bull run. We all know that when networks get congested, it means that more volumes of coins are being transacted now which means more demand. Demand is good for the prices.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

We have being seeing some uprise in the market for some few days now. It definitely signifies a possible bull trend and we can only hope it last for long.
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

In recent times market goes well. Everything is alright and price also increasing. So it’s not the situation for sign of/bull run. We need to wait for some times for analysis the situation.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

With the way the market has been behaving these days, its safe to say that we are just about to witness a huge bullish market. I believe it all a sign of new money coming in. Which mean the consolidation is over and it is time to hold your position tightly. Hodl guys the bull are coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: